Tareregion said:
/cg join Steveh for Hadrians zerg! Let's wtfpwn those 2 stealthers!!!!11

Can't do sir, chances are too slim!

remi

Fledgling Freddie
i bet 50g that there is atleast 2scouts on the mg in that pic :p

A

Aoln

I was there actually, but i didn't help, logged in and saw him kill the last 1 with no other albs around :eek:

Assuming that is the time i've seen him do it.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Aenir said:
One mincer beating 4 hibs. Please dont say its only due to skill. You probably play your class well but no way in hell a mid/hib stealther does that to 4 alb stealthers. Not even a bd could pull a stunt like that off and yet bds have fed countless whine posts, not to mention they dont have speed or stealth.

But hey, when a mincer does it its skill, when a mid does the same, he's overpowered and the crying begins...

So of course those occasions when a BD beat almost 1fg albs never happened then? (admittedly the albs could have been playing badly).
From what Morch has said those 4 hib stealthers played badly and vs a fully buffed RR7 with a fully buffed pet is it any suprise they died given they'd given up their greatest advantage (PA from stealth).

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
i bet 50g that there is atleast 2scouts on the mg in that pic :p

delete your chars, come to alb and farm me 50g then, no scouts up there ^^

and yes they did play far from perfect, they didnt execute the 'kill minstrel with pet' procedure very well, while i did play perfect
with that i do not mean i am l33t or whatever, just that i know how to play my minstrel at max efficiency in such a situation (because there is in fact, a max, whether you believe it or not) and i could teach anyone else how to do it...

some mids here would probably be like "OMG WTF PWNED HAHAHAHAHAAH YOU SUCK NOOBS XDDDDD" if they did something like this with my char, but thats just the mentality of some players and they will never truly understand, but then again i did never expect them to understand anything :p

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
some mids here would probably be like "OMG WTF PWNED HAHAHAHAHAAH YOU SUCK NOOBS XDDDDD" if they did something like this

u havent been paying attention tho the threads made by your own realm mates have u? :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
u havent been paying attention tho the threads made by your own realm mates have u? :(

i have, but i am not making a point vs albs atm, since this is a bullshit whine thread vs a decent alb

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Hendel said:
They only laugh in jelousy due to the fact he actually runs a decent GG with only 8 people unlike the steveh zerg!

yes thats why i read the Maelstorm looked for members to their 2fg opted zergs? Oo

and he talks about skills playing bonedancer and savage tbh :X

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Morchaoron said:
picserver.jpeg

i agree, 4 to 1 and they still lose, no skill hibs...

Buffed lvl 54 pet; buffed mincer makes 1 ?

oki

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
That pet can alone solo 2hibs.

Redcon pet, fully buffed. You could just SoS away and let pet kill for you, thats skill m8 :) But your comparison is valid, but our 8vs8 you should face a decent opponent. We too have killed 4fg alone, just as you did vs the 4 loners. And minstrel with a pet like that is superior to any stealther by far - whereas a realm's fullgroup is not.

Anyhow, go Steveh!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dont forget we cannot see if he actually solo'ed it.

RP scores also cut-off..

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Soulbringer said:
no i wanna see the chat aswell :(
aye why do people blockout chat ? if they not hiding some discussion about radar or smt ... dont see point.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
aye why do people blockout chat ? if they not hiding some discussion about radar or smt ... dont see point.

Only thing is though remember what the guy on ebay did xD sometimes it's wise not to show it :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Dont forget we cannot see if he actually solo'ed it.

RP scores also cut-off..

yes the pet does that, but the amount of people you can kill at a time makes up for that...

i know its very difficult for people like you to believe it, but if you recognize those hibs ask them!

tilde said:
We too have killed 4fg alone, just as you did vs the 4 loners. And minstrel with a pet like that is superior to any stealther by far - whereas a realm's fullgroup is not.

pbae group is much stronger vs 4fg then a melee group, especially people who dont know how to execute the 'anti-pbae' procedure have a very small chance of succeeding vs it, and one very imporant thing is the resources they have availible to counter it (RA's, classes etc)

yep its perfectly possible to succeed with 1fg vs 4fg, i've seen it happening often enough, and usually its only because the victims did not know how to counter it (well more like always because if they would have played right the pbae group would be out of mana before killing all 4fg)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

we were discussing about a guild who wanted to join our alliance, i see no reason to post it since it will add NOTHING to this thread other then possibly more whines

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
picserver.jpeg

i agree, 4 to 1 and they still lose, no skill hibs...

more like...overpowerd support class having orangecon pet that pbaoe and hits for 300+ dmg...not hard to kill 4x enemies with a pet like that.

Kill the same 4 hibs without the pet and i say you got skill.

To the hibbies...shame on you, beeing that stupid zerglings thinking they can beat a minstrel with such a pet ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
more like...overpowerd support class having orangecon pet that pbaoe and hits for 300+ dmg...not hard to kill 4x enemies with a pet like that.

Kill the same 4 hibs without the pet and i say you got skill.

even if you play perfectly it is impossible, since your 'skill' cant go beyond the perfect cap, and if someone would beat them without pet it would still not beacuse of skill but because the hibs sucked beyond belief...

it seems you still dont understand what skill is in this game...

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yes thats why i read the Maelstorm looked for members to their 2fg opted zergs? Oo

Mael was recruiting for a second group. That doesnt mean the two groups run together, now does it ?

Get your facts straight before flaming.

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
even if you play perfectly it is impossible, since your 'skill' cant go beyond the perfect cap, and if someone would beat them without pet it would still not beacuse of skill but because the hibs sucked beyond belief...

You think you know it all best don't you ?
Arrogance beyond belief.

Hendel

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

what difference in skill is there between a savage hittin assist and a merc or a bm? there is none at all so basicly the no skill in playing savages applys to mercs too eh?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:

even if i played my SB to perfection, doing 100% right there is no way in hell i can beat a minstrel with froststallion pet. NO WAY AT ALL.

As I see it skill in daoc is: knowing how to play your class to the max and beeing able to 100%, knowlage about the enemy class you are fighting and knowlage about your own class...what its capable of (not the same thing as playing it right).

I mean, I once killed 4 infs that were in a group of 8...all buffed ofc, early (or late night) morning at amgO...
This I didnt do with 100% skill as I didnt stay to tank any of them. I kited, (now the flames will come) I kited all of them, landing PA after PA after PA till 3 of them was dead. Then, one of the realised...we cant garrote snare so we got to use regular snare!! so i got snared and had to stay and fight the remaining 5. Killed one and died.

Is this skill? Not really, all I did was playing on my enemies stupidity and my ability of abusing end regen potions. I also had a big portion of luck that they didnt use snare earlyer ;)

And what you did I dont count as skill more then the NSes was stupid enough to jump you or letting you jump them. Anyone with any clue about playing assasin DO NOT JUMP a minstrel with froststallion pet...its suicide.
If you consider it doable to beat a minstrel with a buffed froststallion pet id like to know how...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
good, perhaps you do understand it, and i know its not skill...
and no you probably cant kill a minstrel with a frostie pet, maybe when he's afk and you crit some attacks you might kill him before the pet kills you...

same goes for killing those 4 hibs without a pet, unless they play EXTREMELY bad...

Aenir said:
You think you know it all best don't you ?
Arrogance beyond belief.

no i dont know it all best, i simply understand it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom