WTF? So this plane that's 'disappeared'...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watching these crash videos..its amazing how many are caused by simple inadequate warnings for the pilots.
The Helios flight that crashed due to loss of cabin pressure.
An engineer left the system off...a warning buzzed , but its the exact same noise as dont take off, theres a problem..so theyre calling maintenance for help, meanwhile the passengers have masks dropped down...but nothing tells the pilots this!
Their masks dont drop...so theyre fucking about talking to engineers and eventually pass out and the plane crashes into a mountain.
Boeing 737 again!
What was the fix....a fucking light that says low pressure.

I cant even..wtf.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
can you link where you got that. Find it difficult to believe that oxygen masks dropped without the audible (fucking loud) "Decompression" Alert messages from the PRAM (Pre-Recorded Announcement Machine) as they run off the same DECCOMP Discrete which is grounded from 15v to activate.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
can you link where you got that. Find it difficult to believe that oxygen masks dropped without the audible (fucking loud) "Decompression" Alert messages from the PRAM (Pre-Recorded Announcement Machine) as they run off the same DECCOMP Discrete which is grounded from 15v to activate.
Presumably, by "the Helios flight" (as if we're all supposed to know what he's talking about) he is referring to Helios Airways Flight 522...
As the aircraft climbed, the pressure inside the cabin gradually decreased. As it passed through an altitude of 12,040 feet (3,670 m), the cabin altitude warning horn sounded. The warning should have prompted the crew to stop climbing, but it was misidentified by the crew as a take-off configuration warning, which signals that the aircraft is not ready for take-off, and can only sound on the ground.

In the next few minutes, several warning lights on the overhead panel in the cockpit illuminated. One or both of the equipment cooling warning lights came on to indicate low airflow through the cooling fans (a result of the decreased air density), accompanied by the master caution light. The passenger oxygen light illuminated when, at an altitude of approximately 18,000 feet (5,500 m), the oxygen masks in the passenger cabin automatically deployed.
An engineer didn't "leave the warning system off", he forgot to put the pressurisation system back into auto after doing a leak test but there were (according to the wiki) 3 separate checks that would've picked that up before or during the flight but didn't.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Allrght mr pedantic it was not in auto mode..the post was getting too long anyway and I simplified it.
Whatever the checks...a fucking proper totally failsafe warning should have been there from the start...the fucking plane crashed and everyone died because the pilots were overloaded with conflicting alarms.

View: https://youtu.be/Go3K0UUt2Us

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Simplify it = Removal of vital information.

Sounds like you're a Brexiteer!

It's his thing. He doesn't read anything properly, gets it all wrong, get disinterested and then wanders off to find something else to get wrong.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's his thing. He doesn't read anything properly, gets it all wrong, get disinterested and then wanders off to find something else to get wrong.

He's just a massive hypocrite, he talks about people shouting and not debating subjects, but that's what he tries to do here, he doesn't discus stuff, he posts it and promises its the gospel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom