So...no means no?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
o_o *Skims over your reply* I misunderstood ONE part of what you posted :) (Previously) So, maybe I replied incorrectly. Oh well :) No skin off my back, as they say.

Me? Ignorant and incompetent? Now that made me actually laugh out loud... Also; please :) PM me with your suggested:

Lastly, if you wish to play the age game then Pm me and i'll show you that such things as intelligence, reading ability () and understanding english do not scale with age!

EDIT:

Remember, you're the one who tends to come out more emotionally 'involved' (Not sure how else to phrase this) with these sort of threads. Remember, you've wanted to leave FH a few times before because of how people treated you here.

You may be academically smarter than I am, but I am pretty sure I'm smarter than you when time comes for it. I know how to handle situations, deal with people AND I've got the intelligence for anything that requires it, if I don't, I will at one point. :) So yes, perhaps your ENGLISH and the way you read things may be 'as standard' (This is actually why I didn't do too well at English exams, I read something and take it the wrong way.. Not my fault I find poems about romance; relate to things that arn't romantic) but, everyone is different.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seel banged a chi

Actually the whole point is that i didn't :D

Funny how NOT having sex has caused such a discussion. Even if i don't get any, the world is a better place :worthy:

The world probably IS a better place when i don't get any :eek7:

Overdriven

Actually the whole point is that i didn't :D

Funny how NOT having sex has caused such a discussion. Even if i don't get any, the world is a better place :worthy:

Wonder how it would of turned out if you actually did go along with it... Most probably 9 pages of calling you a slag or something, heh. Oh, wait.. Isn't that what's already happened? People suck.

I don't actually understand why I'm bothering to argue, I don't regret anything I do afterwards. If i'm not in a relationship, why should I care about the other person? (In the case, if they they're going to cheat. I like caring about people) I mean, if they're at the point where they need to cheat... My gain, was going to be their loss anyway. (This WILL backfire on me at some point :))

Meh, life is weird.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm wondering if people are wearing the correct protective gear for sitting on that horse, its mighty high.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I don't actually understand why I'm bothering to argue, I don't regret anything I do afterwards. If i'm not in a relationship, why should I care about the other person? I mean, if they're at the point where they need to cheat... My gain, was going to be their loss anyway. (This WILL backfire on me at some point :))

Meh, life is weird.

DING DING DING DING DING DING

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm wondering if people are wearing the correct protective gear for sitting on that horse, its mighty high.

Actually there hasn't been that much high horsing, Bugz i think made a statement against it and yaruar, but that's about it. And even those comments weren't that high horsey.

To OD, yeah, that son of a b*tch Karma will probably get you even if you didn't do anything :D

Might be 'cause Denial, Modesty and Sympathy were the only ones i took home that night...was no room for Karma and she can be quite long lasting. Especially with her grudges :D

Overdriven

To OD, yeah, that son of a b*tch Karma will probably get you even if you didn't do anything :D

Might be 'cause Denial, Modesty and Sympathy were the only ones i took home that night...was no room for Karma and she can be quite long lasting. Especially with her grudges :D

Oh dammit :( How could we forget Karma? She's caused some seriously bad issues in the past. (e.g.: Me hitting on an ex girlfriend when actually drunk, then her brining it up a week later infront of all our friends..That was fun.. I took Karma with me home that night!)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Actually there hasn't been that much high horsing, Bugz i think made a statement against it and yaruar, but that's about it. And even those comments weren't that high horsey.

I'm all for shagging someone's bf/gf if the temptation is there. I'm not for covering up the evidence and getting on with your lifes as if nothing happened. It shouldn't be a case of 'oh, take off that memory-ridden jewelery' but more a case of 'hey, lets bang.'

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Post #21 :)

I myself wouldn't but I don't care if others do.

I'm just not a fan of this 'Operation hide memory-encouraging jewellery' and then claim I am totally innocent and have done nothing wrong ;) If you had said 'hey, I bang girls who have bf's and I don't care as i'm a meanass' then sure as hell - fine by me. But it seemed by your post that you was trying to be somewhere in the middle and with something like this - I don't think there is a middle - you either do it or you don't.

That was the point I was trying to make and yes I suck at expressing myself! :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's why you never ask :)

if they are engaged u don't really have to. just looking at her finger will tell, even if she tries to hide it u can tell she's usually wearing a ring there. and that if anything should be a big flashing sign of "NO DON'T!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom