So...no means no?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Was out last night, well, went to get some ciggies and check if i indeed did anything stupid last friday(remember the other anxiety thread?).

Didn't do anything stupid by the way.

So, checked in and thought; "What the hey." and had a few drinks.

Ran to some old friends, had a few more, ladidaa, nice night out.

Avanti, to the point!

So, when i was leaving the bar, i met a nice woman, hot as a motherf*cker, and she seemed interesting and furthermore, interested. Moment later, this and that, no kisskiss, just chatchat, that kinda chatchat *wink* she wants me to come to their afterparty.

Sweeeeet-ah! *heavens part and light shines down on me like jesus* Wait...

No, waaait.... that f*cking karma doesn't like me still for some reason. I've done nothing wrong godsdamnit!! *shakes fist at karma*

She mentions, as we're walking towards a cab with her friends, that her...wait for it...boyfriend is working tonight.

Stop. Pause. "Boyfriend?" :eek7:

"Yeah, i have a boyfriend, but no worries, he's working tonight."

"Yes worries, big worries. No go humpty with another mans woman!", i explained in my utter most perfect lingual cababilities.

She insisted, vigorously, her friend insisted, but i said; "No, no and once again no. Nudge me on the shoulder when you're single.", then proceeded to turn around as the cab left and took them to their partyplace.

Just one of those, "Hmm, maybe i should've." moments that i don't worry too much about 'cause at the end, that's one principle i don't waver from.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
fair play. Me personally i've been with girls when they are with people, but in my mind i'm not doing anything wrong, i'm single its them doing the naughty.

I've never cheated on someone tho when i'm with them

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i don't find anything wrong in people who do things with "occupied" people, but i personally live by the "won't cheat, won't be part of cheat" thing.

EAsier to just walk away, or indeed if you click, tell them to end the previous, take a moment solo and then come back :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
rep for sticking to your morals tbh

Maybe not, seems i have repped you too often

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
fair play. Me personally i've been with girls when they are with people, but in my mind i'm not doing anything wrong, i'm single its them doing the naughty.

I've never cheated on someone tho when i'm with them

If you knowingly go with someone you know is taken then you are at least partly culpable for doing wrong though as you have a moral choice to make.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
one the one hand i agree, i wouldnt like to participate in that sorta action. on the other hand it is she who does the wrong doing of cheating (tho if she has a big boyfriend you get owned :p)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
one the one hand i agree, i wouldnt like to participate in that sorta action. on the other hand it is she who does the wrong doing of cheating (tho if she has a big boyfriend you get owned :p)

The bigger they are, usually the wuzzier too :D

I don't know, it's funny to also see that women don't know when No means no either.

Had to say like ten times "No! I'm not interested in visiting your occupied Poon Tang Village!"

"Big Bird to basecamp, Poon Tang is occupied by enemy forces! I repeat, Charlie has taken over Poon Tang. Suggest immediate retreat."

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You banged her in the alleyway really didn't you? :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If you knowingly go with someone you know is taken then you are at least partly culpable for doing wrong though as you have a moral choice to make.

Whats the weather like up there on your high horse? i've done plenty of things i should be ashamed of, i guess being an ex squaddie makes you not care so much.
If the girl wants to sleep with me go for it, if she wants to cheat then there is obviously something going on there thats making her unhappy. Believe it or not but women are pretty good at making their own decisions. Guys that get all afraid to let their girlfriends out because they dont trust other people make me laugh. If a woman doesnt want it they are good at saying fuck off. Gone are the days when men smacked women on the head and dragged them to their cave.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
this board does make me laugh sometimes, how everyone thinks they are morally perfect

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Her.. and HER friend?

Naughty not to :D

From my POW, its her, and her alone thats cheating. Its her responsibility to keep her path clean. Its not your responsibility what she decides to do in her relationship...

But one thing i dont think is ok to do is to make hits on peoples girlfriends/boyfriends when you know theire spoken for :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
here here crispy and cal

I wouldnt go and hit on someones bird thats just rude, but if they crack on to me, who am i to make decisions regarding her relationship with her BF, i'm single not my fault she, who is cracking on to me, isnt

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Only the worse of the worse would sleep with a taken person knowingly! xD :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
yawn

I'm glad i didnt think like you wheni was your age (thats not a pop at your age mate)

:p

If i'm honest - I was just doing it to get a reaction! :(

I couldn't care less if someone slept with someone's bf/gf. Just introduce yourself as the 'Relationship Tester' and haul that ass all night long! :d

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If i'm honest - I was just doing it to get a reaction! :(

I couldn't care less if someone slept with someone's bf/gf. Just introduce yourself as the 'Relationship Tester' and haul that ass all night long! :d

lol

"hi there i'm the relationship tester, drop your knickers"

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I bet she wanted you to join her and her boyfriend.

Sort of threesome, but with a seel!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I bet she wanted you to join her and her boyfriend.

Sort of threesome, but with a seel!

That's been asked of me also, but i don't do that sorta things. Well, depends on the looks of the chica, and that one wasn't THAT hot :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Should have, at least you wouldnt have needed to put up with the pestering phone calls and shit afterwards

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Never cheated on anyone, but I've been with my best friends x..

echome

Fledgling Freddie
My X is with a new boyfriend, 2weeks after we stopped being together - after almost 3years relationship. Made me a bitter bitter man, but also gave me the energy to start running and workout again. So all for the better I guess. And started talking to a really sweet girl, just chitchat.

But I would never NEVER be with a girl who got a BF. As said earlier in this thread, I think you are a part of it as well then. And what comes around goes around imo.

And I like being able to look into the mirror in the morning without feeling shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom