So...no means no?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah same, and also the second you believe other people you no longer trust her, that can be bad.

If she cheats and your not fussed when she tells you, you still trust her, cause she told you

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cause i have been there, tbh i realised i was worked up and messing my own head for so long, it was pointless. got to the point my mates where just saying bloke up and stop being stupid, i wasnt upset anymore about what she done i was just replaying it in my head a different scene.

since then i have had girls do the dirty on my and i havent cared at all. Seeing a girl atm and we are both seeing other people, she sleeps in my bed unless she brings someone home or i do

But you kinda evaded the question there, i wasn't asking why you do it(or don't care about it being done to you), but more about, if you know how much it pained you, doesn't it bother that you might be doing it to another person?

Not looking for ammo, or trying to anger, or starting something, i'm just curious on the standards and "morals" of other people. HAte the word morals, it's principles :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
and now ur doing the exact same thing to other ppl i presume?... and this is going to change my views on selfless pricks how?

so just because she comes on to you its perfectly fine to help ruin a relationship? sure its different if you don't KNOW she's taken. but if you DO know.....

I repeat my earlier comment it is so far from selfish its not funny, if she asks you she wants it and if you want it you are both happy.

Thats like saying I should not buy the last cinema ticket because some random guy is not going to be able to watch the movie instead. And getting called selfish because of it.

I am so far from selfish it is not worth talking about.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
But you kinda evaded the question there, i wasn't asking why you do it(or don't care about it being done to you), but more about, if you know how much it pained you, doesn't it bother that you might be doing it to another person?

Not looking for ammo, or trying to anger, or starting something, i'm just curious on the standards and "morals" of other people. HAte the word morals, it's principles :D

I realise now i was too sensitive and she wasnt having a one night stand, she was seeing her ex boyfriend for 4 months while we were together, not the same as a drunken one night stand in a pub

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I repeat my earlier comment it is so far from selfish its not funny, if she asks you she wants it and if you want it you are both happy.

Thats like saying I should not buy the last cinema ticket because some random guy is not going to be able to watch the movie instead. And getting called selfish because of it.

I am so far from selfish it is not worth talking about.

No a better example would be,
You buy the last cinema ticket to a movie you dont particularly care about, instead of letting your friend who really wanted to see it, in the context of the initial post i quoted.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Its a poor example :p I wouldnt go to the cinema if I didnt want to watch a movie.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I realise now i was too sensitive and she wasnt having a one night stand, she was seeing her ex boyfriend for 4 months while we were together, not the same as a drunken one night stand in a pub

Still avoided the question though. This isn't about what happened then, but about, do you care that you might cause the same pain you felt to someone else?

Calaen, i think i explained why it's a bit selfish earlier.

You gain something, with the possible expense of others, and you do it willingly and knowingly.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think i did answer the question tbh, by that happening to me i was too sensitive, back then i was more sensitive than a normal person

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Too late for the edit

No offence to you mate i think we get on well, but i think you are expecting a reply like "Cause i'm a **** i have no consideration for anyone else" its not like that, i just dont think its my place to be feeling bad

The example i gave with my ex and her being with her ex for months was also one of my friends i want to add, thats why i know what its like not to go with mates girlfriends. With a one night stand i feel no real victim

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
These are actually rules myself and some people I know follow. So don't call me a bad human being.

1) If it happens (and both are willing at the time) it must continue to the end. (So even if the male wants to back out, they can't)
2) Any jewellery/memoribilia of any 'partners/relationships' must be taken off.
3) Any actions in the night are said persons own doings, other person cannot be blaimed for the mistakes made. (Pregnancy doesn't count, both must be involved in this case)
4) Anything said in the night, must be disregarded the next day.
5) NO MARKS WHAT SO EVER ON ANY PART OF THE BODY.
6) It does NOT leave the person(s) involved, you will force a lie to become the truth in your head (e.g.: No I didn't have sex that night)
6) If alcohol (X(pre-ditermined) amount) and you're in X mental state, the night/previous night can be down to feeling sorry for/too much alcohol (between the people)

There's a couple of others.. I can't rememeber them right now though.

EDIT:

There's actually a few more sets of rules myself and my drinking friends stick to aswell. Is pretty interesting. (Regarding alcohol)

EDIT 2:

Just to clarify, the rules were put in place for a WHAT IF situation. No other reason.

How sad...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i especially like the no marks thing hehe

too many times i've woken up covered in scratches

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No offence to you mate i think we get on well, but i think you are expecting a reply like "Cause i'm a **** i have no consideration for anyone else" its not like that, i just dont think its my place to be feeling bad

No, i wasn't expecting anything, except maybe a straight answer. As you would say, i don't care for your lifestory especially since i'm not even trying to f*ck you :D

And i'm bringing this point forwards so that people know what they don't feel bad about. You can't just lala through life and say "I'm not listening" 'cause every action has effects.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do something, but you SHOULD know what you are exactly doing before doing it. If you know what i mean.

I asked if you felt bad about causing the same thing to another person, to which the answer is, i'm guessing, no. Which is fine, but also have to remember before you tell people their on a high horse for not accepting this behaviour, that you're not exactly on a "leveled moral" ground from where to look at other peoples heights.

I don't care about what people do, but i DO care about people who do things and think it's "a ok 100% coolio" to do it.

You do things, but you do them knowing the fact that you are doing the norty.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How sad...

How original... :) Sorry if Mr. Innocent doesn't like the rules, but some of us don't have the cleanest track record of all time. Having certain rules in place makes it easier. When you grow up, let us know :) Maybe if you realised this, before the 'love of your life' bites you in the ass by cheating on you, you'd realise they were good rules.

The world isn't lovey dovey, full catered for and people will not wipe your ass for you all day. :)

@Sparx: Aye, that's one I follow down with anyone. Scratches on back is fine, as people don't tend to see my back. But stuff like lovebites/bite marks are a no no. -_-

EDIT: Also, maybe if you read what I posted (Edit 2) you'll realise it's not so sad :) 'rules' are great.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
How original... :) Sorry if Mr. Innocent doesn't like the rules, but some of us don't have the cleanest track record of all time. Having certain rules in place makes it easier. When you grow up, let us know :)

The world isn't lovey dovey, full catered for and people will not wipe your ass for you all day. :)

Ahahaha.

I'm sure inventing such stupid rules really shows how grown up you are. You make it sound like you sleep with them as a chore? Eh? When your with a girl you like, taken or single, it should be natural - not 'oh i mustn't touch your neck' or shit like that. THAT is the real world.

Sounds to me like you (and some others) simply go out and have sex for the fun of it - disregarding any of the natural flirting and so on that occurs.

Overdriven

Ahahaha.

I'm sure inventing such stupid rules really shows how grown up you are. You make it sound like you sleep with them as a chore? Eh? When your with a girl you like, taken or single, it should be natural - not 'oh i mustn't touch your neck' or shit like that. THAT is the real world.

Sounds to me like you (and some others) simply go out and have sex for the fun of it - disregarding any of the natural flirting and so on that occurs.

*Sigh* You've really not read ANY of this thread have you? Proves how stupid you are. Relationships (My longest was 2 years, both completely loyal - Ended in Octoberish) those rules don't need to even be thought about. It's called LOGIC.

How can you NOT understand what was posted? I can't explain it any easier.

Oh, about the not flirting: Proof any relationship you've had was down to luck. Flirting is the basic (apart from looks/appealing towards eachother) thing which gets you together in the first place. -_-

EDIT:

A chore? Nah, not really.. :)

EDIT2:

I'm pretty sure I treat a woman with more respect than you do by the way, living with females(As in, relationship)/having lots of female friends makes you learn how to treat them, makes you realise how cockish guys can be and what not to do in relationships.. Yay. I'm grown up! :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
*Sigh* You've really not read ANY of this thread have you? Proves how stupid you are. Relationships (My longest was 2 years, both completely loyal - Ended in Octoberish) those rules don't need to even be thought about. It's called LOGIC.

How can you NOT understand what was posted? I can't explain it any easier.

Oh, about the not flirting: Proof any relationship you've had was down to luck. Flirting is the basic (apart from looks/appealing towards eachother) thing which gets you together in the first place. -_-

EDIT:

A chore? Nah, not really.. :)

Okey - so your aim is to reduce any chance of you and her getting caught, by inventing your stupid rules with your 'drinking buddies'. For arthur etc. Anywho, what you fail to realise is you do more wrong than right. You invite her to do more wrong, to cheat on her bf etc., having a knockoff effect in the long run.

If I was with a girl and she was shagging a lad, I'd rather know the first time by seeing a huge hickey on her neck than have her shag 200 other lads. In fact, why you seem to think you do good, you probably just create trouble. But HEY, if it doesn't rebound back onto you, that's fine eh.

Now that is being selfish and ignorant.

Oh and (2) made me laugh the most. 'Hi, i'm about to do one of the most 'close' things a couple can do - but get rid of the necklace!' Riiight.

Oh and if you wish to get into the 'I treat women better than you do' crap - then go ahead - but do it through pm's eh :)

Overdriven

Okey - so your aim is to reduce any chance of you and her getting caught, by inventing your stupid rules with your 'drinking buddies'. For arthur etc. Anywho, what you fail to realise is you do more wrong than right. You invite her to do more wrong, to cheat on her bf etc., having a knockoff effect in the long run.

If I was with a girl and she was shagging a lad, I'd rather know the first time by seeing a huge hickey on her neck than have her shag 200 other lads. In fact, why you seem to think you do good, you probably just create trouble. But HEY, if it doesn't rebound back onto you, that's fine eh.

Now that is being selfish and ignorant.

Oh and (2) made me laugh the most. 'Hi, i'm about to do one of the most 'close' things a couple can do - but get rid of the necklace!' Riiight.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! -_- TWO SEPERATE SETS OF RULES! *kicks* Drinking Rules (some)

1) Toast on first shot.
2) Do a cross sign after every 70cl bottle of alcohol you finish. (<3 :D - Alcohol gods etc)
3) Thou shall not spill another persons pint.
4) Thou shall not leave drinks unfinished.

Learn to read. NOTHING to do with sex with other people

Uhmmm.. Alot of totally loyal people I know don't have bit marks on their necks :) Further proof you're too young to understand real relationships. Urgh. When you eventually screw up, you'll know why they're there. Most (Due to work etc) can't have them, as it looks unprofessional.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
OH MY FUCKING GOD! -_- TWO SEPERATE SETS OF RULES! *kicks* Drinking Rules (some)

1) Toast on first shot.
2) Do a cross sign after every 70cl bottle of alcohol you finish. (<3 :D)
3) Thou shall not spill another persons pint.
4) Thou shall not leave drinks unfinished.

Learn to read. NOTHING to do with sex with other people

Uhmmm.. Alot of totally loyal people I know don't have bit marks on their necks :) Further proof you're too young to understand real relationships. Urgh.

Hmmm?

I don't know if you're taking me for a laugh here but I don't think you know what the hell your talking about? :)

Maybe you should learn to read my posts before trying to look a smart guy.

I'll let someone else explain it for you :x

Overdriven

Bugz said:
"Okey - so your aim is to reduce any chance of you and her getting caught, by inventing your stupid rules with your 'drinking buddies'. For arthur etc. Anywho, what you fail to realise is you do more wrong than right. You invite her to do more wrong, to cheat on her bf etc., having a knockoff effect in the long run."

All I'm going to say :) You obviously didn't read what I posted previously. Therefore, I'm not going to explain it to you. I don't sleep with my drinking friends, most are in relationships. kkthx.

Bugz said:
"Maybe you should learn to read my posts before trying to look a smart guy.

I'll let someone else explain it for you"

:) You too!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz, just a friendly thing here, but where your age(no it's not an issue like that) comes through a bit more, is that you quickly retort to insults on a personal level.

Just something i noticed.

I'm not talking about the lil sniping that goes among peers here, but when you get into the longer posts and try to explain yourself, you tend to attack instead of explain.

Not to say that OD didn't go on that track here too *cough*

Overdriven

Not to say that OD didn't go on that track here too *cough*

I dislike children. I'm allowed. My posts made sense (to me) and he seems to try to play "The golden superhero" in these situations, where he fails.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I dislike children. I'm allowed. My posts made sense (to me) and he seems to try to play "The golden superhero" in these situations, where he fails.
I do not know why you brought those 'drinking rules' up all of a sudden, but I'm "wildly" guessing that's where Bugz got confused.

Anywho, when he said 'drinking buddies'

Bugz said:
'drinking buddies'

he wasn't referring to some alcohol rules, he was refering to the friends with whom you made 'shag rules'.

Overdriven said:
These are actually rules myself and some people I know follow.

There, I explained. I want a cookie now.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I asked if you felt bad about causing the same thing to another person, to which the answer is, i'm guessing, no. Which is fine, but also have to remember before you tell people their on a high horse for not accepting this behaviour, that you're not exactly on a "leveled moral" ground from where to look at other peoples heights.

I don't care about what people do, but i DO care about people who do things and think it's "a ok 100% coolio" to do it.

You do things, but you do them knowing the fact that you are doing the norty.

Yeah i agree i am full of flaws i know i am i'm not ashamed of it at all. I respect people who have a belief and stick with it.

Overdriven

I do not know why you brought those 'drinking rules' up all of a sudden, but I'm "wildly" guessing that's where Bugz got confused.

Well, he was under the impression that (unless I took it the wrong way, which after reading following posts, I'm not) the people I drink with, are the people I sleep with. There are several sets of rules, I pointed out the drinking ones so he knew that they wern't to do with the 'cheating' ones. Maybe I should of phrased it better.

Anywho, when he said 'drinking buddies'

he wasn't referring to some alcohol rules, he was refering to the friends with whom you made 'shag rules'.

Doesn't apply to us together, as we don't sleep together :) As I said in one of my last posts (Maybe he's not read this)

There, I explained. I want a cookie now.

You still owe me loving. So no cookie for you! :(

Overdriven

Right, remove the necklace/bracers/rings, shagging inc.

I'm not in a relationship xD Pretty sure you'd come off worse.. I don't cheat. :) I just have rules incase of.

PS: You'd SO have to be the bitch :p

EDIT:

Every thread where I post (which is long) I seem to be coming off worse as a person. :D Oh well, shit happens.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i agree i am full of flaws i know i am i'm not ashamed of it at all. I respect people who have a belief and stick with it.

Ofcourse, ofcourse. We all are flawed, and those who say they arn't, have their flaw right there. I can respect you for doing what you do and knowing that what you do may be wrong, but to you it doesn't matter.

I like people who can do wrong things, if they know they are doing wrong things.

Could i be any more confusing...

Erm...

I say, do what you do, let others do what they do, but know that what you do, always reflects on the who :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i know what your saying mate, i think the same. I love reading the people who go "Oh my god you slept with somoene elses woman!" then go off and chat on a mobile phone whilst driving

I'm full of flaws, i've done things i'm not proud of but do i regret any? not fucking one

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Nevermind OD - you obviously need a helping hand in understanding posts eh!

Firstly, I never said sleeping with other people's special ones is bad. Learn to read the thread. Oh wait...you said that to me.

Secondly, I NEVER mentioned you sleeping with your drinking buddies. I'll quote for you:

Me said:
Okey - so your aim is to reduce any chance of you and her getting caught, by inventing your stupid rules with your 'drinking buddies'.

So - that clearly says you and her, meaning, you and a female. Not drinking buddies.

Thirdly, the conversation spiralled onto selfishness a little while back. If you had read the thread you would have known that! :D I decided to point-blank your post as a) it made me laugh, and b) it seemed very selfish, which I tried to explain above.

I hope that clears things up for you and if you need any more help, feel free to pm me. I don't like to be a sarcastic fuck but when people are so ignorant and the such, it's like an uncontrollable urge.

@Seel - I tend to explain myself quite well but I get annoyed easily with ignorance, incompetence and so on. I wouldn't call it insulting intentionally, just an urge to tell someone something in a certain way! :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
WTF happend.

someone summarise the thread in 3.5 words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom