So is it today ?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
aaand first /appeal ever has been tried. Market explorers are either on strike or just working really slow. Oh well. :)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
aaand first /appeal ever has been tried. Market explorers are either on strike or just working really slow. Oh well. :)

if you re using a custon ui then is prob like us servers it wont work properly i have bobs on us server and have to dl a extra patch for the ME's

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Does MEs work for you though? I'm using atlantis UI atm.
It lets me search, it just doesn't return any results.

Septina

Part of the furniture
"Status - All EU Servers are online."

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh............................. oh wait....
"login server not responding, please try agian in a few minutes."

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFU >;/

dedane

Fledgling Freddie
Pah...I cant log in. Login server is not responding. Are the servers down?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
if you have atlantis then it should work, but camalot homepage says they are bringing servers down later to fix the fixes maybe thats 1 of em

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can log into the subscription pages, there is no button to press so that you can pay. Will try again tonight I guess.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
i just logged in again and np with logging in maybe your client is trying to reach goa stil or mythic us servers (ywain) i used 2 clients 1 i patched with the eu patch thingy and another i had just orig eu cd`s on my 2nd pc and it patched itself and restarted, again np with logging in

Septina

Part of the furniture
fufufufufufufu.jpg

Nuff said. :(

Fao/Kasrry

Fledgling Freddie
Could anyone make a step by step guide to get this working?? No matter what i do i cant get futher thne the patch client, after that i just come up whit an error "Could not open data/Loginc.mpk."... Could anyone help me out on this matter ??

Fao

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
this is wht i did and im in,

1st was to use eu client i had orig cd`s still so installed them and using the patch http://darkageofcamelot.com/international/goa/daoc-patch-eu.zip patched it took a while but worked think i had like about 3600 mb but i had only the orig camalot cds so it had o get LoTM dl`d now im in,

but it says on camalot herald now if you have a char in housing do not log it in but log 1 in whats outside housing and appeal using that.

think its still on camalot actually think the 3600mb was that i had german cd`s and changed language to english

Fao/Kasrry

Fledgling Freddie
Thx hibblet :clap: Now i can get the login section, but i says "loggin server not responding" anyone else get this ??

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
better to make a copy of your daoc folder just in case somit goes wrong lol i made sure and made like 3 x copies hehe like 15g of daoc on my hd,

i had that a few imes yesterday erm ?

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Did anyone find some news abaut Camlann who can point me in the right direction ?

Fao/Kasrry

Fledgling Freddie
OK. I realy hopw u mean after the EU patch client did its job becourse that is where i am now. A few copys wont be bad to have =)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Thx hibblet :clap: Now i can get the login section, but i says "loggin server not responding" anyone else get this ??

whats the patcher look like ? is it like the old smallish 1 goa had or the fancy big 1 US have ?

on mine it says at the top left corner 100 % mythic patcher and if you press my account it takes you to the new eu account site

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Logged on just b4 work this morning (for about 2mins) so dyvet is up and version 1.100 (or whatever it is).

eble

Fledgling Freddie
still cant remember my subs as its at an email i no longer use!

only chance you have now is being able to give mythic the original game serial number and information that might be on the subs pages.

- English -

Resident Freddy
only chance you have now is being able to give mythic the original game serial number and information that might be on the subs pages.

i can give all the information including the passwords ... not the serial number tho , the account is too old to stll have the boxes. I know all the personal info tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom