So is it today ?

Nate

FH is my second home
Game login now window pop ups Blling Update, account closed. If you had your account open with goa try logging in. Might work!

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
You had to have a currently active and subbed account to get the free month - as it said in the FAQ.

I logged in and resubbed my accounts last week to make sure. You can't hold Mythic responsible if you didn't read their notes and take action ....

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
I forgot that bit .... :)

So, bearing in mind i'm starting on a laptop with no DAOC on it whatsoever, will it be as easy as:

1) Download this patch/client: (http://darkageofcamelot.com/internat...c-patch-eu.zip)

2) When i'm able, resubscribe at this website: (https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

3) Double click the Camelot icon which will hopefully appear after the patch/client is downloaded completely.

4) Play around on this special EU server until able to transfer to US server

Then just start killing anybody stupid enough to solo? :)

Or have i missed something out?

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I think 1) is correct.

I hope 2) follows as a natural course of events but I don't know.

The rest is good ( as long as you don't kill me! :) )

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks very much mate
Hope all goes to plan, but i doubt i'll take pity on you if i happen to see you out there :p

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a server list when logging on to eu account!!! (no servers in it admittedly - but that's one step further than before!)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
BB acc gives me account closed but the account only closed on the 15th didnt think that whould fuck me over for the free month but nvm.. Its 9euro what ever..

The main acc that had a sub until the 21st gives me incorrect password or username.

Wierd.. Guess ill have to wait for some newzZz :p

/edit OH correct user name now with everything the same just clicked the log in 6 times, guess the 6th time is the charm.. Empty server list as Agrivia said

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
any1 know if u have to log out and in to update the serverlist? or if u can just stay loged on and the servers will pop.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
AFAIK Only current subs.

Given that all players are being refunded by GOA for the unused time, wouldn't it have been nice to welcome all returning players instead of asking them to cough up money to pay to play on servers where the population is likely to be unstable?

I don't really want to pay $15 until you've got transfers sorted, I've got a bunch of characters on a dead cluster (Dyvet) which isn't going to get hundreds of players - so I'd be paying for a useless service.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
aww really thought my BB acc whould be open or if not that i whould be able to reopen it since it is on the same "master" account as my main acc..

Pah, time to beg for buffs :m00: :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Wonder how long before I can activate a subscription. Want to start getting chars ready for ywain.

Rytz

Loyal Freddie

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm as excited as I was when WAR came online, only this time it's justified.

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
Nobody can open a closed account atm

Yeah i get that, but even when we are able to open the accounts, and i'm able to reactive my acccount... i have no DAOC on my laptop...i downloaded for the last 4 hours some kind of patch, but it does nothing when double clicked...

When we are all able to reactive and reopen our accounts, my point is i still won't be able to actually enter the game because i'm on this new silly laptop which has no daoc software on it, apart from the patch i just downloaded, which when i try and run it does nothing!

what should i do?

Rytz

Loyal Freddie
No idea, I already had the EU client. They stated in the faq that the client will be available for dl from herald at some point though.

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
yeah thats my problem i dont' have the EU client...and can't find anywhere to download it from!

Should i just download the US one?

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i get that, but even when we are able to open the accounts, and i'm able to reactive my acccount... i have no DAOC on my laptop...i downloaded for the last 4 hours some kind of patch, but it does nothing when double clicked...

When we are all able to reactive and reopen our accounts, my point is i still won't be able to actually enter the game because i'm on this new silly laptop which has no daoc software on it, apart from the patch i just downloaded, which when i try and run it does nothing!

what should i do?

Download http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/download/]this it's the only thing you can download at the moment, and then you 'll have to wait till you can transfer chars from the EU server to Ywain.
Basically you're going to have to wait a while.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I am ingame atm, sitting with thesa @ the ns trainer :D we cant transfer to ywain tho :lol:

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
This is the US client though right? When i reactive my EU account will i be able to access the game through this?

We're all going to connect to the US servers, either you download the US client or the you have the EU client and you download a patch to connect to the US servers, we're all going to the same place.
What Mythic is doing now is getting the EU servers up on their network; once they're up, they're going to let you transfer from Excalibur/Prydwen to Ywain.

edit:this is all just conjecture on my part, if I hadn't been drinknig so much I could offer some more conjecture on how they're going to differentiate between US and EU account.
But maybe ANdy will help me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom