So is it today ?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Surely the database containing character data would sit on a seperate server so the only thing it would effect is disk space, and why in all the history of amalgamating servers have they now decided to do transfers and always gone for the clustering option.

P.S
Long time no see, hope all is well :)

Not knowing the details of their servers I can't guess if the reasoning is sound, but this is the reason they have decided to not simply clustering the english servers with Ywain.

<3 Things are good, how's you?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone know what the situation is with being able to subscribe? Do they want my money or not?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
farmed complete template on ywain server already for my zerk. Rdy to rock and roll when ever server transfer kicks in!! xD

PS did u like my hammering shammy ?

greetz szwok

Yeah Everlast, you got Heralded. Heh, I didn't mean to sit down btw just hit the wrong key. Probably can rob alts on ywain to make a template but prefer not to.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On a sidenote ... do we need to pay for these transfers when the time comes ???

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Waddle inc! :clap:

Ecthelionn and making will be ur nightmare \o/ but if u do a bomb group and need rr11 wl , or can step on sm bd healer sham aswell a few times maybe :p Hib was my home and so it will be :p

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
On a sidenote ... do we need to pay for these transfers when the time comes ???

We didn't get charged to transfer to Ywain when they closed the other US clusters. I wouldn't expect to be charged to transfer this time.

My return to DAoC would be shortlived if we were charged.

But I see you'll have to change some of your character names if you do transfer them.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
dont think we have a choice of staying on dyvet mirror,

think we have to transfer to ywain or maybe german/french server and i dont think we have to pay for it either

ileks

Part of the furniture
Can people log in to the mythic account centre with their EU details? I've got the horrible feeling i've forgotten my password again after changing it about a month ago in the free week :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
dont think we have a choice of staying on dyvet mirror,

think we have to transfer to ywain or maybe german/french server and i dont think we have to pay for it either

We will have to transfer wither to Ywain, german or french clusters :) when they open for the transfers for our EU accounts

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Can people log in to the mythic account centre with their EU details? I've got the horrible feeling i've forgotten my password again after changing it about a month ago in the free week :p

aye theres a extra account site for eu players can log in now np using game name and game password not like goa had 2 sets 1 for account an 1 for game

https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Ecthelionn and making will be ur nightmare \o/ but if u do a bomb group and need rr11 wl , or can step on sm bd healer sham aswell a few times maybe :p Hib was my home and so it will be :p

I think we will be your nightmare ;-) Right septina ? :)

we'll see lads, hopefully we can have some fun running with our beloved chars. Can't wait to get my shaman out again.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yes, that is normal. They'll prolly announce when we can pay

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers mate. I'm literally throwing my money at them, and they are refusing!
When do you reckon they'll let us resubscribe?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Do you guys make Post Mortem on Ywain as well?

think i will be playing my SB when everything cools down and they let us transfer

Plenty of other zerg/gank stealther guilds on Ywain already, some interresting fights when they clash, an 8v8 stealther fight is quite an odd thing to behold :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Plenty of other zerg/gank stealther guilds on Ywain already, some interresting fights when they clash, an 8v8 stealther fight is quite an odd thing to behold :)

best experience i had in daoc was in fg Post Mortem (7+bard in christmas tree) in old emain, Vipr jumps sorc in a passing fg of albs and think it was Censi telling "vipr pulled a fg"

Only Vipr died :worthy:

after that night no game have come close to DaoC

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
lol hibs were busy in the night took notts and bled before 9 this morning

must have got loads of keys from a green keep

Or maybe they turned in the 100+ keys that they've farmed the last weeks on EU and got a shitload of scales, I dunno.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
greeks will be der when the time comes. Our legion will march once again towards glory ! HEHE

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Do you guys make Post Mortem on Ywain as well?

think i will be playing my SB when everything cools down and they let us transfer

Nah some guy on alb on ywain has post mortem as a 1 man guild for his scout :(

Id love to get back in a guild with the guys , learned alot in PM , like thesa showing me the jump off the side of a bridge onto a ledge trick and fun on alb bridges with 7 sneaks and a bard as bait :p

Have deception as a rr3 ns on ywain , hope ot be able to delete and keep my name all going well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom