So how's it these days

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
How is it in Modernagrav these days? Is it still full of slightly arrogant Pl:ers (thieves if u ask me, but dont ask me)
I was thinking about getting up a zerker or warrior, some tank atleast, and i got a sm so i might powerlevel the new char i modernagrav if its still active there.

And I havent asked some1 in game cuz that would be a little TOO embarrasing hehe, a oldschool like me should have a blink on whats going on, dont u think? ;p

So please reply with tips if Modernagrav is still active and ROLLING or if i maybe should go somewhere new and exciting place :clap: (hoping inside they brought us some new PL area with catacombs) ;PP :m00:

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Its still active - just do /who moderna and there is normally people there - I just left there myself :wub:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Well none want to take make a list down there so the grp split up all the time.
I have been there the last 2 days getting 29 lvls on my warlock and it have been hard to keep the grp going tbh (yes I had the list one day and I would have the other day if it wasn't because we were 5 ppl that had planed to lvl together from early morning and 4 was going to leave at the same time (12:00 CET)).
So if you want a grp going for a long time then TAKE the list. It’s really not that hard to keep track on 15 names on a piece of paper. Even an alb could do it.
If I’m going to take the list, I’m going to make some rules on who gets to join first. Ppl logged there gets to join first. Ppl that are willing to take the list if I need to go gets to join first. Ppl that I can’t get hold of for 10 mins, goes back to the last spot on the list. Ppl got 3 mins to reply when they are PMed. No answer and I take the next.
Guess most of it is standard for ppl that keeps the list and imo it’s fair.
And if ppl don’t like it then feel free to take the list. ;)

Anyways MG is up and running whenever there is a LK.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
bonus question - if grouped with the pac healer, does one recieve any significant exp?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
bonus question - if grouped with the pac healer, does one recieve any significant exp?
ofc (if the pac is in the main grp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom