what guilds are recruting these days.?

Framer

Loyal Freddie
Hello there all !

some migth know who I am , for better or for worse but I was woundering what guilds out there are actualy recruting and what chars are you looking for.? the char in question I am looking for a guild with is my rr6l2 healer named eiira I have got her to ml 10 and she is fully templated and ready for rvr. well the kind of guild I am looking for at the moment is a small friendly guild that dont take rvr all to serious and that run rvr fairly offen atleast . I am curently in the golden age guild and if you got any questions on what type of player I am just feel free to ask any one there they know me pretty well by now. and well the reson I am looking for a new guild then .? well latly it feels like I have grown obsolete and not needed there and therefor I am looking for something smaller.

if you think I cold be of any use in your guild give me a pm ingame at mid excal and the char I play only is eiira so I wont be hard to find ...

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumans Hand.

Only way m8y!

Harr Vee Harr groups, not serious at all. Just a lot of fun and a load of QQ from the people we zerg :D Can't say how regular they are atm - but there's a hell of a lot going on in the guild. Lots of DF / Arti / ML Pre's / POC raids. Used to run an RVR group atleast every other night. Not balanced mind, just whatever we had and whatever folks wanted to play. Having said that there's plenty of SH out solo and in duos even when we're not running a group that you could duo/trio with.

One of the only guilds that are continually out and about together pretty much every night, be it RVR or PVE for cash / template items.

One thing tho, if you want to last in SH you'll need atleast vent and preferably a mic. So many folks leave because they cba with Vent and as such tend to get left out when things are arranged on the spot over voice coms.

On the plus side for you, we only have like 2 active RVR healers, and they both have alts to play instead. You'd not feel obsolete!

Contact one of us in game. We take anybody for a two week trial and then after that if you've survived the continuous abuse from Svanhvit you'll be one of the lads/lasses :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom