Mids are so unhappy

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
I really did not want to post this but Mids are so unhappy with the RVR that most are saying they are not going to renew, so that means Mid is going to be even more unpopulated, therefore even worse rvr for us. I know a lot have been disheartened with the loss of our relics and most of us, that are left, have been fighting so hard to get something out of rvr but it has been a struggle for us, please don't think this is a sob story, but just we are so down at the moment. Please Mids don't give up we have played this game for so long, most of us from the beginning, so let us fight on and find some fun in this game at least, the fun we have always found in the past, and will be missed when it does eventually die!! I am female can't you tell ;)
We will not giveup we will fight to the end !!

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I spent hours and hours the night we lost the relics trying to grab a tower or two back from the albs, and just got killed over and over for my trouble. I've no idea why they were carrying on ripping through Midgard taking keeps and towers when they already had the relics, but there you go. As usual, it was never less than odds of 4 against 1 and more often than not it was at least one fg of stealthers hanging around killing soloers or duos.

The only small crumb of satisfaction was that I got to biff Remote Access and his alts a few times.

So it's not surprising there's a lot of unhappiness, especially if you read the alb forums and see the posts for the next lots of planned raids. What's being female got to do with it btw? :confused: I'm female ...

kivik

Part of the furniture
You'll find more joy exping up a new toon on US/german clusters. And you'll find 100x more joy when you enter RvR on those servers.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I couldn't agree more, rerolled limors and it's a thousand times better than having CM pve all your stuff middle of the night couple of times a week.

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
I think most of the mids that wishes not to renew their account is because we like it to be just abit fair. Like taking Berk or Crim, and run around and kill some few albs and hibs. Maybe once in a while go take a relic. I even thought it was okey running around at Nott and kill there.
But the fun stops when you look at the warmap and only see red colours in Midland. First you try to do something about it. When there is shown unecessary resistance, you just quit. Because its not fun if the game aint balanced.
Just like cheating in a game, so you can kill everything in one shot. And when the albs makes the game so unbalanced, we just say fuck it.

But i would really like to see the mids back. Also them that moved to US, and Hib and Alb, and Glaston and Avalon.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
stop crying, hibs defended their keeps with fewer numbers

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
stop crying, hibs defended their keeps with fewer numbers

than mids....euhm nope , most numbers of mids i´v seen online lately (in front) was 35.....and 81 total , and that was becuse of a ml raid that had been just before...2h later there was about 12 mids in front and 40 over all

PS : i agree Atos....where the h-ll is the Swedish flag :S

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I think most of the mids that wishes not to renew their account is because we like it to be just abit fair. Like taking Berk or Crim, and run around and kill some few albs and hibs. Maybe once in a while go take a relic. I even thought it was okey running around at Nott and kill there.
But the fun stops when you look at the warmap and only see red colours in Midland. First you try to do something about it. When there is shown unecessary resistance, you just quit. Because its not fun if the game aint balanced.
Just like cheating in a game, so you can kill everything in one shot. And when the albs makes the game so unbalanced, we just say fuck it.

But i would really like to see the mids back. Also them that moved to US, and Hib and Alb, and Glaston and Avalon.

Sad, but quite honestly if that is the attitude then we may as well all give up. When the going gets tough one of two things will happen, ppl will band together or roll over. Sadly mids seemed to have chosen the later.

Hope it gets better but in all honesty this cluster is dead. Just a few left who have not realised it yet.

Thinking of trying Mid on Devon Cluster myself until WAR comes out.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
only 5 shrooms per ani now;p and werent any anis there! just BG and pb!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh i have stopped subs on my 3rd account, still activelyish on other 2 but cba login on to dyvet midg, and the reason is not the red frontiers ..my favorite colour is red ohh well anyway, the reason is that if i try to solo on my melee hunter i get ganked all the time .. i can spend hours to try to find a fight where i stand a chance atleast .. and sadly my patience is not strong ... SM is same story.. but i can live with that becourse basically i don't enjoy soloing i like grp fights .. but trying to get a grp been impossible for me ... trying to make one with same result i couldnt drag anybody out to rvr .. so basically i had to find other things to do .. a game should be fun ...
and when the fun stops for varius reasons you gotta do something else ...

But as it is now i can only run out and die a few times before my patience runs out aswell.

If mids are to rise they need to stay together and help each other make grps (PUG or GG's if any besides DH got enough) and a BG to coordinate the effort.

Otherwise its not gonna happen

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well...

Our subs have ran out and I don't think that we will renew.

I would consider going to Avalon, but I don't think I could do with the grind again.

Shame, but I guess all things come to an end. :(

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Once Communication breaks down there is nothing left:( ie /bg join... nobody joins, /as nobody answers, LFG never getting one, all these factors have taken its toll on the state of the game imo. Lets face it there is healer-shammy that need to grp? without these classes fg fights don't work? ie numbers have dropped due to these facts. Turning dyvet into a trio/solo game? Therefore, driving away lots of gamers? Folk that need mls to compete are not getting 'em due to low numbers. Ok, then they add mls with bp now, but imo that came a tad to late. I left the game due to NF, the lay out of it wasn't good enough for the low numbers that played it making it too far stretched for action. I don't believe there is anything worth hanging on to now do yourself a favour forget dyvet as the server has become impossible to play on, go German server or USA server.

Kados

Loyal Freddie
.....some of us are bringing back the love and life to the server, little by little. Hugs around, especially to Dyna

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Its like paying $20 to get into a fucking stripclub and there are only guys inside.
Would still consider it a waste of money even if the guys inside because transvestites. Its a lost cause.

Waste of money to play.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
We could ...

Why dont mids get of there fooking arses and do something .. God damn [/url]

We could spend £24 a month to get AC'd, zerged and Emote spammed.

Or we could pull down the shutters and announce that Albion have won Dyvet, and either move to a new server, or in my case, just move on.

You have reaped the harvest you have sown.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont mids get of there fooking arses and do something .. God damn

YouTube - Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

lol think mids are fine with what there doing, re roll Avalon or US servers. I for one is going US....so much more fun to come. :)

My subs already run out, i for one will miss my warrior but o well doesn't matter to me anymore. I take it from your response since albs have ac'ed and zerged a dead server to the ground , your now missing any action that was left. Enjoy. :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think the hardest thing about rerolling was knowing that I would be making the server a little bit worse for the friends who didn't want/couldn't reroll. Eventually though you realise that its just a game and if you aren't having fun its best to give up.

I have thought the situation on Dyvet has been beyond hope for a long time now. If anyone is interested in playing on Hib/Limors I can help you out.

Shadowss

Banned
lol think mids are fine with what there doing, re roll Avalon or US servers. I for one is going US....so much more fun to come. :)

My subs already run out, i for one will miss my warrior but o well doesn't matter to me anymore. I take it from your response since albs have ac'ed and zerged a dead server to the ground , your now missing any action that was left. Enjoy. :)

OH NOESSS.. U rerolled? MIDS :O THAT DONT QQ AT MORE THAN ONE FG REROLL? LOL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS :)

ull get farmed coz u dont have an All RR 10 set grp.. and ull go post a thread saying

"we coming back to dyvet to savezor it again"

bet u a fiver

Or everyone who has said they have rerolled .. are actually just at school :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
As its been said, if you want to play daoc, play the US.

If you can forgive the bollock that GOA dropped, go to Avalon. Otherwise move to Us servers, can stick it to GOA and find people to rvr with/against.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie

Because we dont have the numbers, even played on my shammy yesterday and got steamrolled by 2-3 fg alb all the time and taking a boat back to alb all the time is not so funny......ur realm screwed it up for the last diehards on mid:touch:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved

YouTube - Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

There is a dual problem, or a problem that makes it self larger in 2 ways, which makes ppl utterly frustrated about MID/DYVET.

1. Mids move to other servers, instead of beeing stubborn and dig in.
2. Albion is more popular to newcommers and have been over populated for ages maybe even always.
3. It is possible to play more than 1 realm per cluster, which make ppl swop to whatever realm is in the lead.
4. DaoC is something ppl pay to play in their time off work.

When you look at those 4 facts above, odds are very bad for a far too low populated server like Dyvet is now. This is the only reason for moaning whine or what you want to call it.

When you pay and play a computergame, you want some successes, you can play on easy normal or hard level, mid is now a DaoC game on Extreme killing spree level, where the computer cheats and everything.

Ppl pay and play, they want to have fun, not beeing whacked all the time no matter what they do. If they dont have successes they will stop playing or play something else.

Not much we as players can do about it, not much Goa until now has shown they would do for us.

I will be there till we close, if only to make a little pve, wont move, better stop sub then.

We need a solution from the Game Host here not one from the players.

Best Regards

Vonwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom