Coming back soon

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Hi there! As i write im DL'ing Daoc onto my computer again, now i just need to remember login and other info, thats the harder path.

I got the one for my main acc, but my other acc is gone... so i hope i can find it back...
I havent played since 2009 i think, so i wonder if my chars and stuff still are here, and how do i transfer them to US?

does it go automatic?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No, you need to login to archive severs and type /freexfer ywain x (x being which ever ywain you want to be on 1-10 is the choice)

Himse

FH is my second home
I've met with sober expectations too many times, every time I went back it got worse.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have to concur i'm afraid unless you have a ton of friends or rl money to buy the plats tbfh, oh and don't forget you'll need 3 accounts these days main/buffer/haste buffer/ ^^

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
What a load of tosh. I've been back for 4 days now guys, through Pictslayer groups and the repeatable quests in Green Glades I've made 180p. I've also found a great guild on Hib with players who always use Vent, regardless of what they're doing and we have a great laugh.

This game is what you make it.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
What a load of tosh. I've been back for 4 days now guys, through Pictslayer groups and the repeatable quests in Green Glades I've made 180p. I've also found a great guild on Hib with players who always use Vent, regardless of what they're doing and we have a great laugh.

This game is what you make it.

yep plats aint a problem only lazy ppl there needs to buy with rl money! u can easy make 100p fast nowadays, plats aint a problem :)

and welcome back to daoc, hopes u like to zerg og sidecar the zerg or port around in labby then the action is just for u, or else u will be dissapointed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom