So, how many exploiters have you seen?

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Playing in MT on KH today our group came up against a BW with amazing kill spam, nothing odd I know but on this occasion a guildie asked if anyone had seen him. Next few matches we keep an eye out for him then another member says I just saw him sink below ground level at the temple but he is still nuking. Later that match we are pinned back to the spawn point and I get a bolt to the back, luckily I had nothing targetted and my target shows him below ground level at the destro spawn point.

Once is bad lag but multiple times is intentional, we all reported him so I wont name on here. But if Mythic dont sort this kind of exploit pronto no amount of content will help them because the non-exploiters will leave at a tremendous rate.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
It's a commonly used exploit, seen a few using it on both sides and reported them all. I don't see the fun in using something like that though, especially in pvp - what's the point!?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
could explain one thing i was wondering about in serpents passage
but other thent hat i only reported a twat that sood afk outside the idle zone, not by accident cause he moved out of sight when too many moaned

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
It's a commonly used exploit, seen a few using it on both sides and reported them all. I don't see the fun in using something like that though, especially in pvp - what's the point!?

he is teh 1337 hax00r ;p :m00:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
As has been said earlier, there is already a thread about this.

However, one odd and annoying "bug" i am encountering more and more is the WE stealth "bug"? whereby they are able to stealth while in melee combat, turn around and come at you repeatedly with their stealth openers, the net result of which is they are able to kill my WP by putting their self-damage debuffs and silences on me repeatedly and vanishing to run away if they are unable to figure out how to kill me. I simply cannot kill these players, no matter what i do.

At first i thought this was lag and they were actually out of my melee range, i have encountered similar things before trying to swing at retreating enemies who are actually too far away to hit, but this was face to face melee, no chance of any kind of lag like this as they are always toe-to-toe.

Can WE's stealth while im melee combat with dot's on them? Yes. Should they be able to? I don't know. Is it a bug or an exploit? Again, i simply don't know for sure but it's damned odd regardless.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Seen alot of those "invisable" (or under the ground) players that you can't see or cast anything on yet they are racking in the kills, reported every single one I've seen but just get an email saying:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reporting this player, we will investigate this issue and take the appropriate action according to our policies. Be assured that we take this type of behavior very seriously. Thank you for your patience.

For any further queries don't hesitate to contact us via the ingame Ticket system.

Kind Regards,
WAR European Customer Support Team

But still seeing them in game after weeks so I guess it hardly helps reporting them and yes I know the difference between lag and a pure hard cheat/exploit.
Seems to be quite a few of them out there these days in T4 atleast it's also why I decided to just put the subs on hold and play something else for a while.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Can WE's stealth while im melee combat with dot's on them? Yes. Should they be able to? I don't know. Is it a bug or an exploit? Again, i simply don't know for sure but it's damned odd regardless.

Both WE's and WH's can hit incognito in melee combat
It has a long cast time and can be interupted, but it is possible to restealth in melee and attack again.

Basically make sure you keep hitting them and hope for an interupt.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Its to do with unmounting while moving or being pulled off your mount while moving, noticed it many times in SP I make myself stop now and unmount to make sure it doesnt happen to me.

I find it quite annoying and depending on how you come off the mount is how you are on the screen, more times than not I unmount while moving and tend to be on the off-left of my screen facing left and the camera then fucks up trying to track me, very annoying ! makes it very difficult to play!

eksdee

FH is my second home
That you just felt you had to post here?

So good that you can equipp weapons or swap them in combat....tard game.

pve/pvp same shit this is the things that pisses ppl off and leaves along with the other bugs....how god damn hard can it be to have a fakking feature so you can swap weapons *!?!?!!!!!

Doing champ spawn used 2H to clear, boss comes going to equipp shield and 1H but NOOooooooooooooo you cant cause you are in gay combat.So we have a wipe. no weapon in hand doing piss dmg..:cheers:

pot kettle black?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Playing in MT on KH today our group came up against a BW with amazing kill spam, nothing odd I know but on this occasion a guildie asked if anyone had seen him. Next few matches we keep an eye out for him then another member says I just saw him sink below ground level at the temple but he is still nuking. Later that match we are pinned back to the spawn point and I get a bolt to the back, luckily I had nothing targetted and my target shows him below ground level at the destro spawn point.

Once is bad lag but multiple times is intentional, we all reported him so I wont name on here. But if Mythic dont sort this kind of exploit pronto no amount of content will help them because the non-exploiters will leave at a tremendous rate.

Ive had this happen to me also... but it musta been a mellee char doing it as he could only throw axes at me :( and wouldt let me shoot him back (i was on my shadowarrior :(

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
yes I know the difference between lag and a pure hard cheat/exploit.

My issue is I am not sure that I do.

Someone extended far too far in a scenario and was getting beaten down when he suddenly vanished from in front of me. I looked around and saw him some distance away. This all happened in seconds - it was like he teleported.

I reported it as a guildy told me there was a cheat for this, but a couple of days later he/she was still running around.

I still have no idea if it was lag or a cheat :(

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie

Someone extended far too far in a scenario and was getting beaten down when he suddenly vanished from in front of me. I looked around and saw him some distance away. This all happened in seconds - it was like he teleported.

I reported it as a guildy told me there was a cheat for this, but a couple of days later he/she was still running around.

I still have no idea if it was lag or a cheat :(

Same happend to me i reportet him and never seen him again, so guess he was cheating :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH

Well my point was more about the people attacking other people while being under the ground, if that's lag then maybe I need to downgrade my connection to take advantage from that aswell.
I never report people unless I am 100% sure they are using a cheat or an illigal program to be able to do stuff they shouldn't be allowed to, the people I've reported are people I've seen using the same exploit/cheat more than 3 times atleast.

And if you see the same person over and over again attacking you from under the ground I think it's safe to say he's abusing something or using something that he shouldn't.
Your example however is something I've never reported people for as lag can and will happen and while frustrating at times it's nothing you or the other guy can do anything about 9 out of the 10 times.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Same happend to me i reportet him and never seen him again, so guess he was cheating :(
\I've reported a couple and never seen them again, too. I'll stop mid-combat to report, don't care if my character falls in that time, just takes 15 seconds maximum to report that occasional rift-jumper, no big deal waiting for the next spawn as a marauder anyway. :)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
\I've reported a couple and never seen them again, too. I'll stop mid-combat to report, don't care if my character falls in that time, just takes 15 seconds maximum to report that occasional rift-jumper, no big deal waiting for the next spawn as a marauder anyway. :)

hehe playing like a true Destruction player, there always a new recruit waiting to get on the field of battle:p
But same here i report straight away then i dont forget :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom