How many characterslots?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Hya guys,

I d like to know how many characterslots per server I can have. Or are the slots not allowed per server but per account?

Yes...I suffer badly from altoholism...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Think I had 10 slots on the beta servers, whether that's the same at live who knows...

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Recent Q&A's at Game Cons have been answered with "probably 10 like in beta but may change on release".

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
I realy do hope they keep the current 10, having enough room for 1 of everything is fantastic.

rynnor

Rockhound
Possibly a silly question but not seen it answered elsewhere - is it like daoc in that you choose a realm per server and can only create chars on that realm for that server or do you have access to both?

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Possibly a silly question but not seen it answered elsewhere - is it like daoc in that you choose a realm per server and can only create chars on that realm for that server or do you have access to both?

I assume it will be like DAoC too but I've not seen this specifically addressed anywhere either.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That is the one thing I hope is like WoW/DAoC PVP - Different alliances on the same server... 5 chaos/5 destuction would do me fine.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

Pretty sure you'll be realm locked per server but no idea where I read it.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't the case anyway.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
ive also read somewhere youll get realm locked per server

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
Which is a good thing else you get too many glory swappers.

Agree!

You do however loose the very interesting sources of informationleaks between the sides that makes planning big campaigns a bit of cloak-and-dagger. I remember some awesome moments of intrigue from my old WoW days. If you have ever played the board game Diplomacy you know what I'm talking about.

"Can we trust the leaders of the Broken Bananas to keep quiet about the time of attack?"
"I say no, their healer officer has got a girlfriend that's got RL mates on alliance side."

"I heard a guy at school today talk about a cityraid on orgrimmar they planned for thursday. He often hangs out with Johnny, who plays at our server, so it could be us it concerns... can you call your mates at work and see if they've heard anything?"

Awesome fun :)

rynnor

Rockhound
You do however loose the very interesting sources of informationleaks between the sides that makes planning big campaigns a bit of cloak-and-dagger.

You still get that to an extent - there were always people in Daoc who had accounts on different realms of the same server - more than one relic raid was scuppered by such actions.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
And voicechat will make things to spread easy for most of the playerbase in todays enviroment.
Which brings me to a question i have to ask sooner or later...anyone out there who can share 10 spots on a TS/Vent server? Mine gone down ;/

Faya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom