So have you got missing items/characters stripped??

So have you got missing items/characters stripped?

• Yes i have missing items/a stripped character :(

Votes: 244 65.6%
  • No i was one of the luck ones

Votes: 128 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
tallwiz said:
so the 6 lvl 50's that where wiped of mp lvl 50 fully sc'd 30% oc armour / weaps.. artis, rare drops...dont count?
well, you didn't mention the items (cept the mp sc'd armor) so how could he know? -.-

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
limpit said:
one thing i'm worrying about is that I keep remembering various items which I didn't include with the original lost items rightnow i sent... does this mean that I have to send a new job and drop to the bottom of the queue ?
feel the same way :(

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
The worst thing is: it could happen again. The system obviously isn't capable to recover from these kinds of errors. So if tomorrow we have similar problems where items get purged, there is no way they can be replaced because they don't have the tools to check or re-make them. :twak:

Tilda

limpit said:
lost my theurgist's entire collection of items, and lost a thiddy smite clerics load of aurulite stuff...

one thing i'm worrying about is that I keep remembering various items which I didn't include with the original lost items rightnow i sent... does this mean that I have to send a new job and drop to the bottom of the queue ?
Just update the original report. Yes you'll drop down the queue, however, you'll get the stuff back in the end. Its a lot more time efficient to do one report per person, than to have to do about 10 reports as that person remembers things he'd left out.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh so that's why I'm still waiting for reply.. updated with items I remembered as time goes by several times now... Just hope they'll get to mine soon anyway so I can play my char again..

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Ahh so that's why I'm still waiting for reply.. updated with items I remembered as time goes by several times now... Just hope they'll get to mine soon anyway so I can play my char again..

You're retired :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Krakatau said:
You're retired :p

Yea, but I still want the items missing on my account ;) It's a matter of principal.. spent ages getting them, getting template done, buying armor, finding a sc'er to do the sc'ing bit etc.. time and money invested in the account, that I'm not giving up on due to an error on GOA's side. :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
waiting a week for server to get up, and then again having to wait for .. god knows how long to get items back ..... I am starting to get really frustrated, especially as since my druid template is fucked up now lacking the rog weapon. I hate this :S

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
The worst thing is: it could happen again. The system obviously isn't capable to recover from these kinds of errors. So if tomorrow we have similar problems where items get purged, there is no way they can be replaced because they don't have the tools to check or re-make them. :twak:

yes, they run a bussiness and don't have backup plans, don't have tools, don't have a good policy to handle the items. the new rog giving NPCs are a good example of this. Lack of volunteer run events to cheer up people who can't play their mains is another problem. And there are many many other problems you can mention :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well, you didn't mention the items (cept the mp sc'd armor) so how could he know? -.-
They have logs to know what was on characters, you can only remember, but show me a player who can remember 6 characters worth of inventory and vaults or so for weeks.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
suelothvar said:
there's people who lost EVERYTHING! yet your this stressed over a ml1 trophy? is this real or are you just taking the piss ?

Not replacing a rare item that needs a raid to get it, shows they don't replace the lost items to their best knowledge, so they don't care for their policy, this with the new rog system is a very good example showing why many people aren't happy with goa.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
Not replacing a rare item that needs a raid to get it, shows they don't replace the lost items to their best knowledge, so they don't care for their policy, this with the new rog system is a very good example showing why many people aren't happy with goa.

talk for yourself rather then for "many people" please... who died and made you our spokesperson?

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
talk for yourself rather then for "many people" please... who died and made you our spokesperson?

Are you seriously trying to suggest that everyone is happy with the current state of things?!

You certainly seem to be GOA's spokesperson. :p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
Are you seriously trying to suggest that everyone is happy with the current state of things?!

You certainly seem to be GOA's spokesperson. :p

rofl thanks

nah I'm NOT saying that heck I'm fucking unhappy with the current state of things I can't play the char I've been playing for the last couple of weeks.

I'm just saying that Ess doesn't speak for me.. and I expect he/she doesn't speak for "many people" either.

"Many people" might agree with him/her in this case but I doubt many people agree with all that she whines about.

If they do then the community is in a worse state then I feared :(

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Got my SB tottaly stripped. I hear of people loosing just one or two items, and alot more of being tottaly stripped. I assume Goa/Mythic were removing the corrupted items one by one when they realised it was much more widespread, so they just took to stripping characters who had anything bad on them, tis a shame, it was my only level 50 they stripped, and he carried soooo much stuff in his vault for my alts, mostly rogs and I cant remeber for the life of me a single name of them other than the main super expensive items that were going in my mains template.

Shanaia said:
I'm just saying that Ess doesn't speak for me..

Jesus! Well thanks for clearing that up. I hate to take this thread further off topic, but damn Shanaia, your such a pedant, stop taking things so damn literally, just because someone is speaking as if they were speaking for all doesnt mean they are, nor do they think they are. Fuck off the thread, your as bad as the goa bashers being the fan boy you are.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
I can't remember most of my items, and as you see I am not the only one with this, and we still don't know how we can get replacement items. Worse yet, we don't know when we migh expect to be contacted by GOA team, so we don't know when we can play something else. We don't know what happens if we try to reduce our downtime by getting items again, and they reach us with line of compensations. This is why we can't enjoy the bonuses they gave :)

This with friends leaving in droves is the worst of all. When prydwen was down we had no idea when it can be up, if we would have rough estimates and start new characters on excal etc, we would have much fun in groups instead of 2 weeks of boredom. It would help to keep friends in game :)

Hope you get your items back quickly and can play again.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I was lucky.. not that I have any überstuff there (yet) but..

lost trainingshield and weapon on a level 2 toon (that I've spotted anyway).. thats it. No point reporting it.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Still no luck for me.. reported it around noon the day pryd got back up, but I haven't heard anything or gotten anything yet. :twak:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
Still no luck for me.. reported it around noon the day pryd got back up, but I haven't heard anything or gotten anything yet. :twak:

You aint alone, havent got any better luck on my chars.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
any of you know anyone thats left the game yet... due to this imperial fuck up by goa/mythic?

48 hours and still no reply on chars items.... which i couldnt remember 3/4 of...

1 of my accounts cant even rightnow..... says game password not correct... but i log in to the fekin game with it... or is this another goa plot to fuck us off even more?

customer services = utter crap.. if exists..
customer satisfation = a major joke.

2 acc's run out in less than 2 weeks... they wont be renewed....
1 acc still as 3 months... paid it tuesday b4 server came down for 3 months..... they will be the last pennies goa see from my bank account.

Corran

Part of the furniture
tallwiz said:
any of you know anyone thats left the game yet... due to this imperial fuck up by goa/mythic?

48 hours and still no reply on chars items.... which i couldnt remember 3/4 of...

1 of my accounts cant even rightnow..... says game password not correct... but i log in to the fekin game with it... or is this another goa plot to fuck us off even more?

1 acc still as 3 months... paid it tuesday b4 server came down for 3 months..... they will be the last pennies goa see from my bank account.

Thank god, one less person to constantly whine.

And you requested your password for the account you cant rightnow? Is the account you cant rightnow also linked to the same email as one of the other accounts? or are you just enjoying having another reason to moan.

Im still playing on characters that i wouldnt normally play with, even leveling new toons a bit making use of the bonuses as can just stick random crap on new toon and your away in better situation then a newbie

moik

Fledgling Freddie
My cleric lost all her items, reported it on monday at 13CET - got the 2 automated responses and after that i havn't heard squat. :m00:

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:

Do you really have to keep using such bad language :twak:

I can understand yours and others frustrations (I'm still waiting for items to be restored myself) but continuing to flame GOA isnt going to speed things up for you. And whats more, if I where GOA GM's reading your comments it would switch me right off. Doesnt help any of us you ranting like that :touch:

Anyway, last week before server came back up you said you were closing your accounts and not posting anymore, so why you still here :confused:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Don't bother, Tallwiz is in a constant write-only mode for this forum: He never reads stuff, he's just scrolling through replies while thinking of his next moan.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Zagantia said:
Anyway, last week before server came back up you said you were closing your accounts and not posting anymore, so why you still here :confused:

the whine is strong in this one....

:m00:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:

that's just you being ignorant, read and comprehend the information GoA give you before you whine like a pig.

if two or more accounts are registered with same email adress you can rightnow for all the chars on all the accounts registered to your email adress by using one of the game login + pw's that work.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
that's just you being ignorant, read and comprehend the information GoA give you before you whine like a pig.

if two or more accounts are registered with same email adress you can rightnow for all the chars on all the accounts registered to your email adress by using one of the game login + pw's that work.

totaly agree he is being ignorant, got same problem with one of my accounts, but its not sharing an email. But i simply use rightnow of other account and explain problem and tell account name, cha and items and they fix it anyway :)

Not hard to figgre out some people just like to Cry lots :)

Enemydotkill

Fledgling Freddie
its pretty tuff to take advantage of the xp bonus when the toon i wanna xp with has been striped and no speedy response to my rightnow query in sight :/

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
well, i could do as the rest of you are doing and tell goa they are doing a wonderful job... that im glad i give them my cash.... that it doesnt really matter about everything thats lost..... as long as they can supply me with my laggy, bugged prydwen server.....

you guys gotta be on some kind of amphetamins tbh <drugs for those that dont know big words>

i cant understand why peeps are happy to loose 2 weeks gaming, x amount of chars stripped nekid, and by the time they get the chars that are striped back up to par... the bonus's will be gone.....

ahh, i got got it.... either goa fan boys or... goa members best friends irl......

you can suck up as much as you want tbh... it aint gonna get you extra....
i've been pretty quiet on these forums till this extreme fek up.... and so flame me... at least your leaving everyone else alone...

i aint speaking for anyone else... just myself...
i aint happy with the way this as been handled... at all
i aint happy with the customer services
i aint happy with the info from goa/mythic while server was down
i aint happy about the amount of gear i lost
i aint happy about the crude way of compensation

im just airing my opinion / free speech as everyone else does.
sorry i work 12-15 hours a day
sorry i speak my mind
sorry if i caused anyone any upset

im a pretty quiet guy tbh... but when shit hits the fan i get wound up... and im past wound up with all this crap we have been fed...
there is a lot more to it than their letting on....

but if you guys are ok with it... then thats your problem

cya real soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom