So have you got missing items/characters stripped??

So have you got missing items/characters stripped?

• Yes i have missing items/a stripped character :(

Votes: 244 65.6%
  • No i was one of the luck ones

Votes: 128 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scousemouse

Loyal Freddie
logged in earlier, and found my necro stripped.
Right nowed it, but only items he had that i could name was full Epic gear and Brass-Shod staff.
Just logged in 5 mins ago and thats all they've returned, plus about 85 plat.
So if u cant name what u had its gone :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Scousemouse said:
logged in earlier, and found my necro stripped.
Right nowed it, but only items he had that i could name was full Epic gear and Brass-Shod staff.
Just logged in 5 mins ago and thats all they've returned, plus about 85 plat.
So if u cant name what u had its gone :(

they gave u 85 plat for a few random items? oO

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
because if they have to look through all the vaults on all the characters u'd have to wait 3 months MORE for clustering.. and that is what u want?

if that's what it takes to get my stuff back, all of it, then yes! that's what i want.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
well if they are going to check with logs what we claim to have is genuine... then JUST FUCKING CHECK THE LOGS AND GIVE US BACK EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD!!!!

I agree with you , if possible that would be the best since A LOT of people dont remember every rog / scroll they got missing, I hope me and others get as close as possible to the items they had. but i guess they would do just as you said if they could , but then just as you say how are they able to chekk what items we got if they cant see what we got . I like the entusiasm of GOA this time , i think they try realy hard to help us here , but well they have to take this situasjon deeply serius if they whant prydwen to survive but they do a good job so far when telling people what to do and replying to reports, i look foward with optimism to the "giving back " time

Ctuchik said:
because if they have to look through all the vaults on all the characters u'd have to wait 3 months MORE for clustering.. and that is what u want?

3 months dunno if i am willing to wait that long, but i am willing to wait pretty long for me and others to get their items back , many people have spent more then 3 months getting all the items that are lost now

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
my lvl 20 cleric had all sorts of odd stuff, even had a necro only staff equiped. not bothered though as it was a fresh /20 :)

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
4 of my chars lost everything :)
all toa SCed bla bla.. :p

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Mine have lost everything they were wearing or using. No idea what the items were though apart from the stupid glowy orb things that we were given a few months ago

Dillyana

Fledgling Freddie
On 4 accounts, got 2 characters almost fully stripped, most of the items, I don't remember, but the ones I did remember, I asked for, even if it's sentimental value (=not extraordinary items, but special to me).

After reading some people have found characters with odd items on them, I may do a 2nd check to control what items they're wearing.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Holy crap my Thid Sorc has lost 1000 plat, fully template frekin evrything, in fact she's lost 26 levels as well...oh and a gold watch a camcorder and a fully loaded i-pod.

Now if her 75% holding in Microsoft has gone from the vault ,things are gonna get nasty.

joshing aside lost everything, but happy just to take the cash to buy it all back TBH, she was my only sc'd Thid char.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Holy crap my Thid Sorc has lost 1000 plat, fully template frekin evrything, in fact she's lost 26 levels as well...oh and a gold watch a camcorder and a fully loaded i-pod.

Now if her 75% holding in Microsoft has gone from the vault ,things are gonna get nasty.

joshing aside lost everything, but happy just to take the cash to buy it all back TBH, she was my only sc'd Thid char.

and u got 75p ? :p

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Claudio said:
well if they are going to check with logs what we claim to have is genuine... then JUST FUCKING CHECK THE LOGS AND GIVE US BACK EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD!!!!
Cant agree more....They trying to cut corners, for sommit which they are responsible for...well atleast responsible to rectify. (There goes another fiver) :eek7: :mad:[/QUOTE]

To right. Most of us are not going to be able to remember what we had on our players.

Look in logs for the ones that cant and restore them. I dont give a shit about clustering but I do about all the stuff I had on my players.

Not everyone keeps a backup of what they had as we assumed GOA covered that.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
aw, lost all my glowy wep from infi, nerf -p
never used em, but still...

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
well, i wanna know why, if they can CHECK if a claim is real and the peeps had the item / items... why dont they use those fekin logs to return lost items... instead of asking peeps to name axactly what they lost.....

6 lvl 50 mp suits of armour, fully sc'd 30% oc.......
when they said items... i was expecting each char to have lost 1 or 2 items... not fekin everything....

and tell me how a cetus trophy can be removed from your house... if it was put there over 3 months ago and not touched since....

goa; use the logs you have to reimburse peeps and stop wasting more of peeps time.

also, i rightnow'd with 2 of my acc's after checking each char... did the same with 3rd acc and was told by rightnow loggin it wasnt the correct password.... i had just used it to log in to game... so what the fek is going on?

they dont have a clue..... afraid you could possibly have just lost 3 more acc's.....

sad really

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
also, i rightnow'd with 2 of my acc's after checking each char... did the same with 3rd acc and was told by rightnow loggin it wasnt the correct password.... i had just used it to log in to game... so what the fek is going on?

Same happened to me.. you just have to use the 'forgot password?' link and it'll send you your password. I got back a password which I hadn't used for over a year on my account.. so I guess it just takes a while to switch passwords on Rightnow.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I Bet they stripped all the fh spammers :< or many of them to overflood fh

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
I Bet they stripped all the fh spammers :< or many of them to overflood fh
Nah.. I spam it alot and only lost the armour from one char.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the problem on Prydwen and we will be looking into it as a matter of urgency.

We will be working to restore as much of the losses as possible however we ask for your patience while we work to fix the problem. You will be contacted again when we have more information for you.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

.... yaadaayaadaa... I've seen that mail 1000 times before, and they never write back :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tosen said:
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the problem on Prydwen and we will be looking into it as a matter of urgency.

We will be working to restore as much of the losses as possible however we ask for your patience while we work to fix the problem. You will be contacted again when we have more information for you.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

.... yaadaayaadaa... I've seen that mail 1000 times before, and they never write back :(
what did you loose? :<<<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
tallwiz said:
afraid you could possibly have just lost 3 more acc's.....
Possibly maybe perhaps likely probably conceivably presumably they might have lost your 3 accounts? All right, just checking!

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
I truly don't understand how they can restore deleted characters almost all times, but this time they can't restore them even when they were totally stripped - no way I can remember the inventory or vault content of two of my 10 L50 alts, restoring them from some old backup would work as they didn't get any rp (no rvr) nor meaningful xp (L50) nor mlxp nor credits ... just nothing ... except the handful I could remember, we're talking about ten over - easily - two hundreds items that no sane mind can memorize. Even discarding less important items, I'm pretty sure there will be many I'll remember later when I'll need them. Yeah, we'll receive lots of p ... and see rogs price skyrocket because of the massive inflation and the enormous request.

I just want to hope they had no idea about the magnitude of the lost items problem.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

atleast if u rightnow it they can check on the right avatar vault insted of trying to guess their way through...
If they have to do it one by one at each request that is much slower than a script doing it on all records :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I don't even know if I am missing something. Am suspecting two sililia's neckies or smt. Other stuff I have no idea about Xo

Nicci

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:

Is the 3rd account registered to the same email adress as one of the other accounts? If so, that could be the problem why you can only report to RN with one of those accounts.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Checked my 3 main toons (not bothered with Thid Alts) main was I was playing around and prior to the shutdown has just 4-5 greater nerid potions missing. Rather ominous though is a duplicate item still in my Inv - on this char Vault is fine. Oh and ML1 gone on this toon - so back to the grind :(

However on 2 other toons I had not played on in ages, Both now have empty vaults - 2 artis missing (both unactivated) and loads of scrolls gone. I could only remember 1 arti - other one not sure about as I think I won it in a lotto from a raid and was not for my class - so no idea what GoA will do for me - Rightnow done - just sit back and wait.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
i got word from a few friends that inactive acc's prior to the accident regarding prydwen had been affected, lost items etc like others. I've lost no items thank god, even tho i dont play anymore i'd hate for my stuff to be deleted :) anyhow sorry to all those that lost items, hope you get em back.

P.S. dont return BD/Warlock items, they op anyway \o/

mirieth!

Banned
bah, sucks this happened. unlucky to everyone that lost items :(. first time that i'm glad i sold all my prydwen chars a long time ago :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom