Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ok.
I saw the infamous Finish Oulu city 'no no square', anti rape Tiktok post and just passed it off as a joke or seriously out of context.

But the more I look into it, seems its totally legit....part of a 2.5m initiative to combat huge rape increases due to anyone but migrants.

Are they just trying to give the right a leg up?

View: https://youtu.be/JXKZrq66IN8

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes Job, only migrants rape.

Well no, but there is a problem with first gen migrants; 28% of reported rapes in Finland are coming from just 2.2% of the population. That’s not something that should be swept under the carpet. Interestingly second gen immigrants commit rapes (and crime in general) well below the national average.

Job

Yes but they have a song!

You carefully ignore the real world response as usual, that fucking idiotic dance just feeds into the rights accusations that the left isnt fit for purpose.

You have to realise that conservatism isnt actually turning on the migrants, its judging the left as an enemy within and that isnt exactly helping

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Same reason Williams was charged over Senna's death during the Italian Grand Prix at San Marino.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The joy of statistics means that if 28% of rapes are by migrants then 72% are not

Despite this Finland is still one of the safest places in the World, ive been to Oulu several times, and the missus has lots of family there. Theres no no-no square, just like Birmingham isnt under sharia law its mostly right win hysteria

Finland does have a right wing problem but mostly in areas with almost no immigrants living there

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Same reason Williams was charged over Senna's death during the Italian Grand Prix at San Marino.
But did williams take action when their driver got hit in the head by part of a car?
Law moves on
Senna died decades ago

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The joy of statistics means that if 28% of rapes are by migrants then 72% are not

Despite this Finland is still one of the safest places in the World, ive been to Oulu several times, and the missus has lots of family there. Theres no no-no square, just like Birmingham isnt under sharia law its mostly right win hysteria

Finland does have a right wing problem but mostly in areas with almost no immigrants living there

Yes that's all true, but 28% of rapes coming out of a 2.2% base is still a significant issue.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Majority of migrants in Oulu are from Sweden, then Russia, Iraq, China, and Vietnam according to the wiki page (which draws from official numbers)

But its not the Swedes or Asians that are being targeted by the politicians @Job likes to quote ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Majority of migrants in Oulu are from Sweden, then Russia, Iraq, China, and Vietnam according to the wiki page (which draws from official numbers)

But its not the Swedes or Asians that are being targeted by the politicians @Job likes to quote ;)
Fucking dirty Swedes !!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Anyway Oulu has much bigger problems than immigrants raping people, unemployment, forestry industry dying, Nokias collapse, banking tech hubs moving to Helsinki, and thats before you get to national problems of alcohol abuse and domestic violence

Job

The Southern states have realised that the EU are in chocolate fireguard territory.

The seeming reluctance on the part of EU countries to help a fellow Western nation, contrasted with the response of China and even poorer Cuba, is sparking resentment in an Italian population desperate for support as they try to survive the pandemic. A March 13 poll showed that 88 percent of Italians thought that the EU was of no help in the crisis. Italians who believe they benefit from being a part of the EU dropped from 37 percent in November 2018 to 21 percent this month. Just last Thursday, members of the anti-EU Facebook page StopEuropa grew 20 percent to 660,000 within 24 hours.

21% oh fucking lord.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am sorry but are you able to read? There is loads of help happening accross the EU nations right now however each countries concern to begin with is getting there own situation in order this includes the UK - just as all the different states in the UK are also getting there own situation in order. As I said yesterday Germany is airlifiting Italian citizens to hosptials to help out, there are doctors going to italy for all countries of the world and all countries including UK are donating to a central fund to help with reasearch on vaccinations etc can you just fuck off with your bullshit doom mongering.

Yoni

I am sorry but are you able to read? There is loads of help happening accross the EU nations right now however each countries concern to begin with is getting there own situation in order this includes the UK - just as all the different states in the US are also getting there own situation in order. As I said yesterday Germany is airlifiting Italian citizens to hosptials to help out, there are doctors going to italy for all countries of the world and all countries including UK are donating to a central fund to help with reasearch on vaccinations etc can you just fuck off with your bullshit doom mongering.
sorry corrected myself

Job

Yes..too little too late.
Freakin Cuba came forward before France and Germany.

I dont know exactly how you are going to spin that one, but I'll just have to tell you the only way out is for them to pool their debt to placate the south and thats basically the beginning of the end.

Yoni

Sorry Job why am "I" going to spin anything? I do not know what your point is here - is it that Germany were too late to help? I am sure that Germany stepped in when they felt they had their situation under control.

If you are so concerned then I hope you are volenteering in the UK to help people who can not help themselves as the deaths are starting sadly to rise and I am sure there are people in your local community that you could be of service to. I am actually wondering if you should seek psycological help as you seem to avoid your own shortcomings by projecting on to other people - in laymans terms the things you hate about others are the things you most fear yourself.

Job

Im merely pointing put that the EU failed its first hurdle, they even blocked ventilators going to Italy at first.
That sends a clear message that the we are all together, is actually.
Everyone for themselves.

The fallout from this is going to be epic.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol..it would seem so.
Seriously the Italians and the Spanish are going to be doing some shouting when this is over.
Asked a serious question there.

You are praising Cuba and trashing the EU. So should we be more like Cuba?

Serious ask. What should we be doing?

It's all very well and good you sat there in your pants flinging shit (in one direction). But what should we be doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom