gohan

FH is my second home
Well one, welcome all to the annual BNP party conference. Today's agena is strike first out of fear! We propose the utter and total annihilation of anyone that isn't us just in case one day they see what we hoard from the world and dare to covert it! Johnny foriegner has only gone and learned how to use weapons and travell! It's only a matter of time before they rape our wives and steal our crops!! We. Must. Strike. First!!!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Well one, welcome all to the annual BNP party conference. Today's agena is strike first out of fear! We propose the utter and total annihilation of anyone that isn't us just in case one day they see what we hoard from the world and dare to covert it! Johnny foriegner has only gone and learned how to use weapons and travell! It's only a matter of time before they rape our wives and steal our crops!! We. Must. Strike. First!!!

Be as smug as you like, it don't make you right, just deluded.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Be as smug as you like, it don't make you right, just deluded.

See, I would say that you and Job are deluded.

I mean, Job posted that in 30 years time we'll be looking at ways to exterminate Africans, which you agreed with.

Wouldn't that suggest that you may already want this sort of racial conflict?

gohan

FH is my second home
It's not smugness. It's confusion and pity. How can people cry over a dog in China or a gorilla in the states but not give a shit about other humans. It's all down to fear born out or ignorance and it genuinely sadens me when, otherwise intelligent people, succumb to the notion of us and them. The world is falling to shit and everyone just buries their heads in the sand and points fingers. I would rather offer help to everyone and be betrayed for it than offer help to no one and condemn people to death and misery out of fear of such betrayal.

Each to their own tho, if you're happy to turn your back on other people and dismiss them all as invaders and terrorists that's up to you, but don't judge me because I chose not to live a life ruled by fear.

Gwadien

Funnily enough someone on Facebook just posted 'Is Corfu dangerous due to ISIS?'

The world we live in :( brought on not by terrorists, but persistent fear mongering.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
If the ever encroaching Islamisation of this country is no problem of yours, you carry on. That's what I've been talking about, as you can see if you try to read whats said instead of interpreting everything to suit your own agenda.

gohan

FH is my second home
Except that's not a threat. At all. Except in your head because you're warped by fear

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I looked at the internet and while I don't have access to the numbers from say, 2015, I do have access to census figures from 2011 (NL) and 2012 (UK). In the NL, the 2011 figures state that 4% of people in Holland follow the Islamic faith. In the UK, the 2012 figures state that 4.5% of people follow the Islamic faith. Holland is anything but "Islamified" (nice word btw, Throd). Actually, if I do see any (*cough*) brown people they're usually from Suriname or the ABC islands and are likely to be quite a bit more Dutch than I am not to mention either Christian as in Protestant or Hindu.

Tbh the thing that most resembles anything "foreign" that has happened in my neighborhood in recent times is that a Shisha lounge has opened around the corner. Also, a Brazilian coffee bar, a tattoo parlor and a sex shop have recently opened their doors but I don't know what religions they practice, if any.

Gwadien

I still don't get the whole taking over thing.

I'd love to see a proper definition of British culture, because for me anyway, British culture is letting people do what ever the fuck they like so long as they're not effecting others, which they're not, a woman wearing a burqa or even a man 'wearing traditional pakistani clothing' doesn't offend me, so therefore let them crack on.

If you want a country where they stick to an rock solid identity, move to Russia.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I looked at the internet and while I don't have access to the numbers from say, 2015, I do have access to census figures from 2011 (NL) and 2012 (UK). In the NL, the 2011 figures state that 4% of people in Holland follow the Islamic faith. In the UK, the 2012 figures state that 4.5% of people follow the Islamic faith. Holland is anything but "Islamified" (nice word btw, Throd). Actually, if I do see any (*cough*) brown people they're usually from Suriname or the ABC islands and are likely to be quite a bit more Dutch than I am not to mention either Christian as in Protestant or Hindu.

Tbh the thing that most resembles anything "foreign" that has happened in my neighborhood in recent times is that a Shisha lounge has opened around the corner. Also, a Brazilian coffee bar, a tattoo parlor and a sex shop have recently opened their doors but I don't know what religions they practice, if any.

Yeah but...Islam...woooooooohoooo.

Frankly I have no problem with people disliking Islam or any other culture (I don't subscribe to cultural relativism) but the idea that we're so feeble that a bunch of blokes can rock up sporting beards and bad dress sense and in a generation we're all going to be facing Mecca five times a day is fucking retarded. Bunch of Fox News bullshit is what it is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But but but 4.5% @DaGaffer!

If they all armed themselves, including the women and children, we'd only outnumber them twenty to one! How would we stand a chance?!!!! Fucking hell!!!11!11!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
But but but 4.5% @DaGaffer!

If they all armed themselves, including the women and children, we'd only outnumber them twenty to one! How would we stand a chance?!!!! Fucking hell!!!11!11!

I think if you let them drink water after midnight you've got a big problem.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well that's just silly Gaff. @throdgrain is at least talking in the realms of reality - including the very sensible point that one day they're going to outnumber us. I shudder to think how the UK is going to cope with a minimum of an extra 65 million people.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
We go abroad, ok not on refugee status but when we go we set up enclaves like the costas where british becomes more of the norm with even pubs and supermarkets.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The people who set those businesses up aren't doing it to deliberately encourage that behaviour though, they're just taking advantage of the situation to make some money. It's also pretty common for the more entrepreneurial locals to do it themselves to cater to the needs of the large numbers of English or certainly make an effort to learn the language so they can do business with them.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's hardly a war, or childish references to boogeymen, it's quite simply birth rates, only 1 in 5 primary children are white in Birmingham.
The timescale for this change is mere decades..
In thirty years the immigrants will have effectively taken over the UKs second largest city...it is 15 years since Lord of the Rings came out to put that timescale into perspective.
I just can't be happy about that, no matter how hard I try.

gohan

FH is my second home
Oh bore off you racist prick. If you really can't stand the brown folk then tear your fucking eyes out. Or, as previously mentioned, go to Russia where you'll be in good company.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The people who set those businesses up aren't doing it to deliberately encourage that behaviour though, they're just taking advantage of the situation to make some money. It's also pretty common for the more entrepreneurial locals to do it themselves to cater to the needs of the large numbers of English or certainly make an effort to learn the language so they can do business with them.
Which is what happens here with indians or pakistanis

gohan

FH is my second home
Lemme give you some history about your beloved England. First there were the original bretons (who of course imigrated from Europe via dogger land and originally from Africa). Then came the celts, who imigrated from Gaul (belguim, France, Austria, Luxembourg, northern Spain) then came the Romans imigrating from Italy (and bratavia in Britain espically). Then the dirty Anglo saxons (Germans mainly and what is now holland, little bit of Denmark). Then the vikings, mostly Danes in England, norse in Scotland and Ireland. Then those bloody French again (this time the Normans who were a mixture of vikings, gauls and flanders). So, as we are a nation that has litrally been built on imigration, what exactly is the problem with it now?

gohan

FH is my second home
Also.... fact? SOURCE PLEASE! from what I can see the current population of Birmingham has 62% white (with the rest being made up of Asian, black or mixed including British Asian etc) so that 38% isn't even a true 38% but I'll let it slide. Because either way 80% non white in primary schools is an outright lie.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes..yes..we all know british history..but this immigration surge is light years ahead of anything else, the sheer speed is unprecedented in our history..with practically no time for cohesion...schools in London are filling up with 95% non english speakers...white people are leaving en masse...only 1 in 5 primary kids in Birmingham are white..overall for kids its 1 in 3. Those figures are not a trend..they are an invasion.

gohan

FH is my second home
That's the second time you've said that and it still makes no sense? What exactly am I missing or ignoring? What have I "picked for my purpose" job is throwing out bullshit facts and I'm challenging him on it. If you can back up your views then you should chance your views. That's basic academics.

gohan

FH is my second home
Ahahahahaa the ethnic population as mentioned earlier is less than 5%. Let's say 1% school age. Are you telling me that only 1 in 57 white British kids go to school in 2016? If that's the case imigration is the least of our worries ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
Fair, it is a source. You should check your sources more carefully before basing an entire argument on them. Reason being that the article is claiming that of a population of 1.1 million only 30,000 (less than 3% are school aged). Now that just doesn't add up at all so they are clearly targeting a very specific area in Birmingham. I could say London has very few white pupils and only Base it on totenham, wouldn't make it true. Not really your fault tho, nobody questions the media and that's the main issue

Gwadien

People are happy to use Microsoft products and go McDonalds or even buy nice Chinese products, but don't enjoy the other effects of globalisation its kinda pathetic.

Its a forever shrinking world where borders are becoming more and more redundant, its not like Muslims come here and say right let's have a fuck loads of kids to overwhelm the local populace.

Someone dig that video of that guy who looks at global demographics - the reality is that people have lots of children as first generation immigrants because out of necessity, they need kids to supply them with money, due to no pensions etc.

Although I have no facts to back this up, but I can promise you that the Syrian refugees for instance do not have farms of children because they're generally wealthier - not all.

When you say 1/5 children in primary schools are not white - so you're now bringing in Daily Mail fashion statistics up in order to defend your xenophobia and your islamaphobia; what about the pretty famous amount of black people living in Birmingham? What about the other brown people that don't usually use bombs as diplomacy?

95% non English speakers in London? Please. London is a major city on earth, and it should reflect that though demographics - look at New York, Paris, etc, they have massive amounts of diversity, and they're thriving cities, now look at Moscow, Kiev, other inward looking, nationalistic and backwards countries.

Job, you genuinely are a product of the daily mail; pro-tory, anti-nonwhite, anti-working class. (scousers in your case)

So many times you've nodded at things like being aggressive to people coming to our country isn't a good thing for integration, yet you go around spouting stuff like this, I find your logic confusing and frankly you appear to be very antagonising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom