Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I couldn't even go to see a psychologist, he had to come to me. I know what you mean though, the last time I tried to go out I lost it, absolutely lost it, was sweating really badly, shaking, went white as a sheet and almost passed out, haven't been out since.

Problem I have is I live on the outskirts of the city centre, so no matter where I go, there are loads of people.
:fluffle::fluffle::drink:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ffs the NHS, it costs 120 billion a year...what was 120 million a week going to do...its just politician baby monitors speak, are there really people out there who listen to and make judgements from that crap, the remain side were just as guilty of a constant push to give the impression we would lose all trade with Europe..and the Americans would fuck us off..that was utter claptrap as well, everything is going to be the same.
The one thing that pissed me off from leave is the idea we can control immigration...thats not going to happen, Farage admitted that all through ukips entire campaign...we still need large imigration to pay for old people.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People in surprised politicians talk bollocks for a living shocker.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
aaaaand the markets begin to recover.

Cash made. Job done.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I dont even understand why Job is sticking up for him, like I get the 'yeah but they chat shit all the time argument' reality is that he did say it and he's u-turned it. I don't know why he even u-turned it, its not even like he's even going to get elected.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Ffs the NHS, it costs 120 billion a year...what was 120 million a week going to do...

oh, I dunno, 6.24 billion that they don't have to cut from somewhere else in the budget?

Job

Lets look back on famous post election u turns....well You might need a bigger drive in the freddys server.
heres a good one.
No university fee increase..libdems

Government get 6 billion less to borrow...lenders say meh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Murmurings of full steam ahead for an undemocratic, federal, European Superstate. Looks like we dodged a bullet there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's just a "number of people who voted" graph.

If you had numbers who voted for both sides on that graph then it'd look hella different.

Even your beloved Boris said that 52-48 isn't the result leave hoped for...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I want to have a referendum on whether we want to have another referendum.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
One thing I am struggling to get my head around.

Salmond - loses Indyref, steps down.
Cameron - loses EU Ref, becomes the PM who took the UK out of the EU - steps down.
Corbyn - loses EU ref (mainly as he wanted to Exit), um, ok not the best example.
Even bloody Hodgson stepped down after losing at football to a budget supermarket.

But Juncker et Al? First EU President ever to have a country vote to leave on his watch - still there.

Am I the only one struggling with this concept? Especially given quite a lot of the blame for the result can be laid at his door?

Job

Theyre right weshould have just had a shoutometer for either side.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Since no-one ever elected Nigel Farage to run anything, he can make all the promises he wants and bare-faced lie all he wants, with zero comeback. Shame 17m people forgot that little fact.
I never elected Farage. Nor did I vote for him. Stop this fucking shit. I am one of the 17 million that voted to leave but for some reason you do not get it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Democracy. The majority voted regardless of what was said. Deal with it and move forward. I am so fucking ashamed at the sore losers. Don't like it fuckoff to something like North Korea. The majority of the UK made their say. Time to unite and move forward.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
One thing I am struggling to get my head around.

Salmond - loses Indyref, steps down.
Cameron - loses EU Ref, becomes the PM who took the UK out of the EU - steps down.
Corbyn - loses EU ref (mainly as he wanted to Exit), um, ok not the best example.
Even bloody Hodgson stepped down after losing at football to a budget supermarket.

But Juncker et Al? First EU President ever to have a country vote to leave on his watch - still there.

Am I the only one struggling with this concept? Especially given quite a lot of the blame for the result can be laid at his door?
Cause non of the euro leaders are directly elected by a populous. They arent accountable to anyone and thats most of the reason why i voted leave.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
A completely spontaneous rally that has ready made flags and placards lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom