Embattle

FH is my second home
No, there is no time limit to invoke it but once it is invoked it must be completed within 2 years unless all members agree to extent it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why? because I said the people would demand a general election if Boris became an unelected PM, yes, I get it, it was Tories people voted for, did you really think this much into what I said, I feel kind of sorry for you if you've genuinely sat there thinking about this for THAT long? people will demand a general election, doesn't mean they'll get one.. but they will demand one.

Err. For a start you dont elect a pm, you elect an mp, that mp belongs to a political party who choose a leader, who if they gain a majority becomes pm. This is not America. Second, people can demand an election all they like, it wont change who is the tory leader, if anything, the only thing it will do is give the tories an even bigger majority.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Err. For a start you dont elect a pm, you elect an mp, that mp belongs to a political party who choose a leader, who if they gain a majority becomes pm. This is not America. Second, people can demand an election all they like, it wont change who is the tory leader, if anything, the only thing it will do is give the tories an even bigger majority.

fucking hell are you still harping on like an old woman in a post office line?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah so you will admit to having absolutely no clue how UK political parties actually work then.

OK

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah so you will admit to having absolutely no clue how UK political parties actually work then.

OK

I didn't say that, stop be a presumptive prat. If you want a civil conversation, be more civil, if you want cuntish responses, continue being a cunt.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well political parties elect the leader and thats it, they could swap the guy out the day after the election if they wanted to.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I didn't say that, stop be a presumptive prat. If you want a civil conversation, be more civil, if you want cuntish responses, continue being a cunt.

Said the man who puntuates with idiocy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sorry, I dont spend my entire life in front of a keyboard...

Now and again phones fail.

Job

Unfortunate timing while criticising someones grammer! Mines because my index finger is wonky at the end.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It would be quite uncomfortable sitting on a computer all day, they've got pointy corners....

Job

It should be spelled with an E, I refuse to use an A

Job

It's not a case of cherry picking (well, I mean yes obviously they've stuck the worse there) it's the reactions of these people and the fact they've voted based on what they've said that's more worrying. The chav mother for example, by her own admittance hasn't even bothered looking for work and she's complaining about people stealing her job... which she hasn't even applied for? that's what fucks me off the most, before agoraphobia set in I worked my arse off, something I'd kill to do again because being on state handouts is not remotely fun and cunts like her are sat there with no intention of looking for work complaining about people stealing her imaginary job? THATS what pisses me off.
I missed you had agoraphobia, I remember now from some time back, are they undetstanding down at the benefit cutting office..probably not.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I missed you had agoraphobia, I remember now from some time back, are they undetstanding down at the benefit cutting office..probably not.

Actually, I could literally go into detail and tell you exactly what it's like living with this and having to deal with XYZ government office? it's quite depressing though. Sorry if my mental illness humour is a bit rusty.

Job

I cant help but think that fear of open spaces just doesn't even begin to describe it.
I have noticed my phobias, though minor seem to get worse as I get older....I can't get in the back of a two door car now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I cant help but think that fear of open spaces just doesn't even begin to describe it.
I have noticed my phobias, though minor seem to get worse as I get older....I can't get in the back of a two door car now.

I have 2 children, I haven't been out of the house once with either of them since they were born, so yea, you could say it doesn't even begin to describe it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have 2 children, I haven't been out of the house once with either of them since they were born, so yea, you could say it doesn't even begin to describe it.
Had that for a while when i went through my massive anxiety phase. Got the shakes and felt sick before i got to the corner of the street. Only place i felt calm was in my house particularly laying on my bed. Was very hard for a while specially living alone at the time and having to go to the supermarket on valium. Rushing round as fast as possible feeling ill all the time.

Hope you manage to find something that helps you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Had that for a while when i went through my massive anxiety phase. Got the shakes and felt sick before i got to the corner of the street. Only place i felt calm was in my house particularly laying on my bed. Was very hard for a while specially living alone at the time and having to go to the supermarket on valium. Rushing round as fast as possible feeling ill all the time.

Hope you manage to find something that helps you.

I'm on 30mg Mirtazapine at the moment, makes me sleep... a lot.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
419scambrexit.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm on 30mg Mirtazapine at the moment, makes me sleep... a lot.
Was also on and still am stemetil for the nausea and citalopram for the anxiety and depression.

I was litterally having a break down about going to the shrink who couldnt prescribe me anything without seeing. Had to get my mum to virtually hold my hand there. Not a very manly thing to have to do at 36 or so.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was also on and still am stemetil for the nausea and citalopram for the anxiety and depression.

I was litterally having a break down about going to the shrink who couldnt prescribe me anything without seeing. Had to get my mum to virtually hold my hand there. Not a very manly thing to have to do at 36 or so.

I couldn't even go to see a psychologist, he had to come to me. I know what you mean though, the last time I tried to go out I lost it, absolutely lost it, was sweating really badly, shaking, went white as a sheet and almost passed out, haven't been out since.

Problem I have is I live on the outskirts of the city centre, so no matter where I go, there are loads of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom