Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
As a British person living in Europe I feel ashamed of the UK as a whole... Not due to the vote due to the bickering.... Additionally even if increased racial attacks are being blown out of proportion (who knows as ALL the press are full of such sensationalism at the moment) it is what my European colleagues are seeing, reading and hearing. I am home sick atm and my employees rang me today to ask me "what have you done and why", explaining had been interesting and disturbing....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The press are retards. As has been shown over the last few weeks. Nothing new.

Edit, I don't know why people like the previous poster are putting so much stock in it. Its not like it didn't happen before the referendum and I very much doubt it has increased since...getting whipped up in a storm that doesn't exist.

If anything the nutjobs will be happy now, not out protesting.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As a British person living in Europe I feel ashamed of the UK as a whole... Not due to the vote due to the bickering.... Additionally even if increased racial attacks are being blown out of proportion (who knows as ALL the press are full of such sensationalism at the moment) it is what my European colleagues are seeing, reading and hearing. I am home sick atm and my employees rang me today to ask me "what have you done and why", explaining had been interesting and disturbing....
"Homesick" or "home sick"? I can't imagine it being the former at the moment. :\

ECA

I am a FH squatter

4chan troll the petition website, with 2.8million signups in a few hours using a script, bbc reporting it as fact.

Yarp.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
One of our warehouse drones who voted out just received a delivery from a Polish Driver. Replied with "Cheers mate"

#Neverforget

Yoni

Edit, I don't know why people like the previous poster are putting so much stock in it. Its not like it didn't happen before the referendum and I very much doubt it has increased since...getting whipped up in a storm that doesn't exist.

If anything the nutjobs will be happy now, not out protesting.
I didn't say the press were correct but this is the increasing view Europe is having of the U.K. Thankfully I am not attending the annual finance conference where for my division I am the only one from the UK.... I don't fancy trying to explain any of this to my peers....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My bosses boss called him on Friday from The Netherlands and asked him wtf was going on, why did we vote out. My boss voted In and is Irish (been here 30 years or whatever) anyway.

Its a really depressing, the news is basically made up and any alternative news (social media etc) is driven by absolute spackers taking things out of perspective.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Any brexiter who has a go at anyone who has come here to work is a fucking retard, its a completely different thing to complain about someone bringing a backward culture with them, failing to integrate and basically disapproving of everything we stand for.
Young 3rd gen muslims who dont give a fuk about Islam and want to partyeee are more than welcome to stay, itll all sort itself out once their parents die.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How do any businesses have any positive change?

I mean sure businesses can panic over brexit and can effect their business, however there's been no change to business, we havent left the EU yet so all that regulation which was complained about is still present.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...and will be for at least another 2 years, plus time to unravel all the law, decide what we want to keep, what we want to get rid of.

Exit will take at least 5-10 years to complete...that's if it happens, fully, at all.

Job

I'm more entertained by Labours implosion live on tv, 18 ministers now, he is literally going to be at the next commons with the tea ladies from the commons cafe stood behind him.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm more entertained by Labours implosion live on tv, 18 ministers now, he is literally going to be at the next commons with the tea ladies from the commons cafe stood behind him.

She can ask her own questions to the PM in that case.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought the leave camp would be more concerned by the fact that Article 50 hasn't been triggered, that it's looking increasingly likely that a democratic referendum is going to be ignored (so much for UK democracy eh?), that free movement of people is to be retained and intense and intensifying EU cooperation is a stated aim of the Leave campaign's leader.

But laugh at irrelevancies I guess.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Boris is finished for now, nobody cares what he has to say. Its also right that Cameron has said it will have to be up to someone else to trigger it, being the key remain talking head it was never going to be the case that he does it, it would be retarded.

I actually think the next leader of the Tory party will be a no-name that will renege on the result and then slip away quietly into the night. Labour are now doomed, at least for the next 5 years or so.

Either way, the establishment have taken a massive kicking from the people all parties have ignored for decades, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Yoni

Maybe UKIP will use this opportunity to get into power.... 'Hail Fararge' and all that :|

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, their function is now defunct. Farage will finally bugger off out of it all. Or maybe that is just wishful thinking.

Yoni

No, their function is now defunct. Farage will finally bugger off out of it all. Or maybe that is just wishful thinking.
It worries me that he isn't gone...

Job

They were always going to fudge it, there is too much at stake...whoever wins Tory leadership will call a general election, it will be a hung parliment and they will drop the referendum, Farage has allready been pushed out and the cretinous masses can be told any narrative by massaging the truth.
The problem is that 30% of the people who voted, voted for Farage, will they just roll over, I think not

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Citation needed.

I actually think he did more damage to the leave side than anyone else.

Yoni

They were always going to fudge it, there is too much at stake...whoever wins Tory leadership will call a general election, it will be a hung parliment and they will drop the referendum, Farage has allready been pushed out and the cretinous masses can be told any narrative by massaging the truth.
The problem is that 30% of the people who voted, voted for Farage, will they just roll over, I think not
UKIP are saying their job has only just started..... You are a bigger fool than I think you are if you think they are just going to go away

Embattle

FH is my second home
They will still be around however their purpose is over unless the government fudges the exit.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Boris takes over from Cameron, general election occurs.
Labour and lib dems promise not to invoke article 50 and to keep us in europe.
Tories lose the election.

?????

Profit.

A somewhat likely scenario?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
While I can understand Cameron's reasoning why he personally won't pull the trigger on Clause 50, I also think its wrong. Triggering Clause 50 is effectively an instruction from the population (non-binding referendum or not) that has nothing to do with Tory policy. Now he can certainly resign, but hanging around until October before a leadership battle is an internal Tory issue, that should have nothing to do with the fulfilment of the population's wishes. He's either still Prime Minister (and should get on with fulfilling his obligations) or he's gone, and someone should else be running the fucking country. The whole "wait until the next PM is in place first" thing is just a way of kicking the problem down the road for a few more months, but to what purpose? Another referendum isn't going to happen and the geopolitical impact of Brexit is being felt right now, and isn't going to go away. The shit has already hit the fan, the longer its left uncleaned the bigger the mess it sprays around.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He reportedly said "why should I do all the hard shit?" before heading out to give the resignation speech on Friday.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why does a general election occur?

UK voted for a tory government. Tories are free to choose their own leader. They're hardly going to risk putting themselves out of power.

Job

Labour and lib dems promise not to invoke article 50 and to keep us in europe.
Tories lose the election.

?????

Profit.

A somewhat likely scenario?
Yes except...who are these leebdooms you speak of?

Job

Why does a general election occur?

UK voted for a tory government. Tories are free to choose their own leader. They're hardly going to risk putting themselves out of power.
Because they are too shit scared to leave the EU

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He reportedly said "why should I do all the hard shit?" before heading out to give the resignation speech on Friday.

To which the response is "because its your fucking job". I don't have a problem with him walking away, everyone has that right, but he's effectively serving his notice, which doesn't mean you sit around scratching your arse for four months.

Yoni

To which the response is "because its your fucking job". I don't have a problem with him walking away, everyone has that right, but he's effectively serving his notice, which doesn't mean you sit around scratching your arse for four months.
Unless you are put on gardening leave... Which he appears to have done himself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom