Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...and lets not forget that it is the actions of Europe that is causing issues with Russia. If Europe have their way we will be bordering Russia, having assimilated several old soviet states and and the middle east with a toxic, corrupt shithole that borders Syria. Free movement between Turkey and the UK, a country that completely fails to control its border with a country chock full of mentalists, no thanks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yup, that's the crux of it. They have had every opportunity to reform and have refused to do so at every stage. Not only that but they are going balls deep with nonsense, TTIP just one in a long line of laughable ideas, frighteningly one that has come to fruition. The wheels are about to come tumbling off so they are frantically lying and scaremongering.

I think I have pretty much made my mind up now, the bollocks coming out of the remain camp has done that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
...and lets not forget that it is the actions of Europe that is causing issues with Russia. If Europe have their way we will be bordering Russia, having assimilated several old soviet states and and the middle east with a toxic, corrupt shithole that borders Syria. Free movement between Turkey and the UK, a country that completely fails to control its border with a country chock full of mentalists, no thanks.

The actions of Europe for having to the temerity to offer Russian satellite states a better deal than being told what to do by Vladimir Putin. And once again, the Brexiters are quick to point out that its NATO, not the EU, that protects the peace, but NATO was ramming up against the borders of Russia long before the EU.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yup, that's the crux of it. They have had every opportunity to reform and have refused to do so at every stage. Not only that but they are going balls deep with nonsense, TTIP just one in a long line of laughable ideas, frighteningly one that has come to fruition. The wheels are about to come tumbling off so they are frantically lying and scaremongering.

I think I have pretty much made my mind up now, the bollocks coming out of the remain camp has done that.

Must admit that French Europhile that suggested if we voted to leave there would be "consequences" pretty much made my mind up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The actions of Europe for having to the temerity to offer Russian satellite states a better deal than being told what to do by Vladimir Putin. And once again, the Brexiters are quick to point out that its NATO, not the EU, that protects the peace, but NATO was ramming up against the borders of Russia long before the EU.

They offer nothing at all to Europe, we have more than enough cheap labour to man the factories and warehouses of the multinationals, for minimum (or less) wage. The single reason for sucking in yet more broken countries is dick swinging and a pointless attempt to be the big man.

DaGaffer

They offer nothing at all to Europe, we have more than enough cheap labour to man the factories and warehouses of the multinationals, for minimum (or less) wage. The single reason for sucking in yet more broken countries is dick swinging and a pointless attempt to be the big man.

Yeah...that's not the reason why the EU wanted to engage with Ukraine.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Elaborate.

They have exactly fuck all else.

Edit. Why on earth would we want to swallow a country when a fair proportion of that country want to return to being part of the new USSR, to the point that the only important parts (strategic or otherwise) of their country is either annexed or occupied, largely with the will of the people.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Always the brexiters wanting the stay crowd to justify their arguments, when they only argument they provide (in between pretending that they were ever 'undecided' in the first place) is that they "don't like" the other countries because they don't offer us enough and "uncontrolled immigration mmkay".

I guess rich people feel the same way about the poor. So why should they bother...?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Funny because the pro-leave people are the ones presenting their arguments. You are (yet again) talking bollocks, accusing people of duplicity and generally putting words in peoples mouths. Just saying you disagree isn't enough, we already know that.

Go on, claim you have already or have no need to present your argument. Or just start shouting again, whatevz

DaGaffer

Elaborate.

They have exactly fuck all else.

The theory is to surround the EU itself with democratic and well-run (e.g. not obviously corrupt) countries; not necessarily even so they join the EU (its a carrot thing), just because well-run, democratic countries tend not to invade their neighbours and steal their shit. In the case of Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania in particular were keen to "sponsor" closer engagement because Russian-controlled states tend to do stupid shit the Russians tell them to so the Russians can deny responsibility. Ironically, the reason why engagement with Ukraine was such a cluster-fuck was because the EU isn't a state and doesn't know how to behave like one, so its "foreign policy" is lamentable.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah, so in an effort to surround itself with democratic and well run societies they have pressed on to get Ukraine (and Turkey ffs!) into Europe and thus surrounding itself with Russia and Syria, Iran and Iraq, not to mention yet more fucked countries, Georgia etc, those beacons of democracy and freedom. Got it.

In reality it is probably oil/gas pipelines with Turkey and removing one of Russia's customers with Ukraine.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've read up extensively on the pros and cons of each argument.
It would seem on Brexit, we would be richer/poorer, less/more influential, safer/less safe, more/less climate change, starting WW3, losing/gaining bees. Pound will go up/down, more/less immigration, lose/gain trade with the states.
Pretty clear cut then, we should leave and invade Brussels.

Bodhi

BZR1okBCUAAgMu5.jpg:large

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its also hilarious when they try and hint that we might not be able to play in European football competitions. Yeah because that stops the likes of Russia, right?

Bodhi

Always the brexiters wanting the stay crowd to justify their arguments, when they only argument they provide (in between pretending that they were ever 'undecided' in the first place) is that they "don't like" the other countries because they don't offer us enough and "uncontrolled immigration mmkay".

I guess rich people feel the same way about the poor. So why should they bother...?

I've already mentioned that I don't have an issue at all with any of the countries in Europe (even the French), and even if we leave I would be fully behind keeping close ties with them - it is the EU itself I have an issue with. You can reduce it to a Little Englander (lolz) argument if you like, but that would be a bit retarded when you consider the contempt EU officials have for the countries, and the will of those who like in the countries in question.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As have I. I would welcome a federal Europe, with a single central government, if it was fair and not run by the unelected and the corrupt.

But unfortunately it is, and they don't want to change it, this is the only way we can show our contempt for the broken institution that is Europe Ltd. Us leaving will make others leave too.

Job

My biggest worry is we will never get another point in Eurovision.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm particularly worried about our status in the euro football competition.
We'll have to ask russia and turkey how they got in.

Job

So Khan has said he will help Clinton fight Trump.
The seat isn't even warm yet and he's on an ideological mission in the states, quite obviously related to Islam.
He's the frickin MAYOR of London, within a week he's fighting for his belief.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So Khan has said he will help Clinton fight Trump.
The seat isn't even warm yet and he's on an ideological mission in the states, quite obviously related to Islam.
He's the frickin MAYOR of London, within a week he's fighting for his belief.

He said he supports Clinton, much like anyone with a brain would support Clinton, it has nothing to do with Islam.

Job

You're right , nothing at all.
It quite simply has and also has fuk all to do with him, he is the mayor of London and needs to keep his loyalty there, but of course he's aiming much higher than that and want's to see himself as a champion of Islam.
He'll show his true colours over the next few months, belittling Corbyn while he's on the ropes, hijacking Labours middle East relations.
Just watch it play out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
quite obviously related to Islam
How? Exactly how? Spell it out. In simple logical terms.

He's a left winger supporting a democrat against a right wing idiot.

Job

It was a reaction to Trump saying he would exclude him from a muslim ban, you really have to dig deep into your open mindesness to deny that his sudden announcement that he would be happy to share his winning tactics with Clinton wasn't a show for his community.
I would do the same myself, but it would send a message of priorities to everyone.
Just watch him implode within 6 months.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sometimes I despair Job old bean. You seem like a nice guy who's utterly fucked up :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Frankly, I'd be annoyed if he didn't say Trump was an idiot and that he was backing Hillary, it's ridiculous for him NOT to state that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom