Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nice to see the BBC showing adverts for the Remain crowd on their rest of the world sites. So it isn't just their editorial content that is heavily biased then but they are actually receiving money from them too.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still not swayed by this tremendous amount of bollox from both sides. My choice is made up from the past 30 odd years as an adult living within a country in the EU. I've read so much shit today from senior figures but it always boils down to this, so fucking what the decision is, you are rich cunts who will just fuckoff and live a life of luxury in your villas etc. I do not care. I want the country I was born into to govern itself without outside influence. Mistake, possibly, it could turn into communism, dictatorship, anarchy etc but that is the choice I am willing to take.

If our General Elections do not put into power the people that can manage the people, what the fuck is the point? (and no, our government is hamstrung by Brussels in many things)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I want the country I was born into to govern itself without outside influence. Mistake, possibly, it could turn into communism, dictatorship, anarchy etc but that is the choice I am willing to take.

If our General Elections do not put into power the people that can manage the people, what the fuck is the point? (and no, our government is hamstrung by Brussels in many things)

Out of curiosity, therefore can you sympathise with the Yes campaign during Indyref up here?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Out of curiosity, therefore can you sympathise with the Yes campaign during Indyref up here?
I can honestly say that if the Scottish wanted to leave, so be it. It is their country.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Now junkers is saying that 'deserters' will not be looked upon favourably...so now it's threat time again.
We're going to vote to stay and be Germanys bitch for 50 years.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Now junkers is saying that 'deserters' will not be looked upon favourably...so now it's threat time again.
We're going to vote to stay and be Germanys bitch for 50 years.

It's almost you expect the EU to be happy with the UK if we do leave.

Job

No one is going to be happy or sad, it's just business and politics, the EU will have to issue trade deals if corporations demand it , imagine the EU turning around and scuppering billion dollar deals because they have a cob on.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Got my voting card today along with some wank pamphlet which is a waste of fucking money. Why? Stop putting shit through my door.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think the in campaign will win because of people wanting what they perceive as safety and keeping the status quo, it is just a shame it probably stands as little chance of staying the same as the out result.

In reality the majority dislike the EU whether it is the way it is run, works, etc. but that doesn't translate to wanting to vote out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mr Junker can go and fuck himself, frankly. Bitter old man is terrified of his gravy train collapsing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In is going to win* because out offers very little of substance. It's a bitter campaign running on I'mnot sure what.

On top of the lack of an understandable (and significant) offering it also appears to be run by real right wing types. And the British public want better than that.

*dependant on reasonable turnout.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
In is going to win* because out offers very little of substance. It's a bitter campaign running on I'mnot sure what.

On top of the lack of an understandable (and significant) offering it also appears to be run by real right wing types. And the British public want better than that.

*dependant on reasonable turnout.

Right wing types like they elected to a majority last time? lol.
Old people wanna leave, young people wanna stay. One of these groups votes en masse. The other are a bunch of twunts.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yoots like to stick it to the man by not having a say, because that'll show'um.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Right wing types like they elected to a majority last time? lol.
Old people wanna leave, young people wanna stay. One of these groups votes en masse. The other are a bunch of twunts.
I already conceded the point about turnout (repeatedly) - but the "real right wing" doesn't refer to the tory party - lots of tories (and the official government line) is remain. It's the proper right wing of the tories and the ukippers in the main. Real right wing.

Notice you didn't have anything to say about the brexiter's paucity of offering tho...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Taking issue with Europe is not right wing... In the same way having a problem with out of control immigration is not right wing.

Nice to see you fall back on that old argument again though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Taking issue with Europe is not right wing... In the same way having a problem with out of control immigration is not right wing.

Nice to see you fall back on that old argument again though.

So the leave campaign isn't being run by the ultra right wing of the Tory party and people who even the Tories find too right wing then? Riiiiight.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What have they got to do with it?

You cannot paint everyone who wants to leave Europe with the same brush as those running the official campaigns. unless you then go on to say everyone who wants to remain is a pig fucker?

Even then, if you think the campaign groups are right wing then I suggest you look up the term. Stat.

Job

My problem with Europe is just like building sink council estates next to nice areas, the ragass , basketcase economies will just bring us down instead of helping them up, so far the EU have yet to show they can fix problems without throwing good money after bad.

Gwadien

There was a guy on Question Time who was described as 'far-left' although he sat on the right. (hehe.)

He was basically saying that he's a Brexiter but he won't be voting out due to the consequences it'll have, and he made a fair point.

If Brexit wins, it'll still be a Tory Government, BUT the issue is that in modern day politics, everyone has to fall on their sword; IE if Brexit wins, Cameron & Osborne resign, thus ushering in the current far-right Brexit Tories into Government; thus the proposal is if Brexit wins (IE there's a change) there should be a General Election due to a potentially massive change in the views that the Government has.

I think Boris as the anti-Prime Minister should make that clear and say if Cameron/Osborne resigns, there'll be a GE, it'll buff up support from people that think about the consequences of Brexit, however, this'll be political suicide :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There was a guy on Question Time who was described as 'far-left' although he sat on the right. (hehe.)

He was basically saying that he's a Brexiter but he won't be voting out due to the consequences it'll have, and he made a fair point.

If Brexit wins, it'll still be a Tory Government, BUT the issue is that in modern day politics, everyone has to fall on their sword; IE if Brexit wins, Cameron & Osborne resign, thus ushering in the current far-right Brexit Tories into Government; thus the proposal is if Brexit wins (IE there's a change) there should be a General Election due to a potentially massive change in the views that the Government has.

I think Boris as the anti-Prime Minister should make that clear and say if Cameron/Osborne resigns, there'll be a GE, it'll buff up support from people that think about the consequences of Brexit, however, this'll be political suicide :)

Assuming the tories wouldn't tear themselves to shreds, with Gove, May, Osborne and Boris all in a leadership contest, and the resulting factions wouldn't splinter the tories for another 5-10 years because outside of Boris the rest of them are as electable as a turd sandwich.

Plus the tories would have to play a bit cleaner with their election expenses.

Gwadien

Tories have a history of long-term factions, it would be nice to see that come back, even in the Labour party perhaps, people towing the party line even when they don't believe in what the party is saying is boring.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Assuming the tories wouldn't tear themselves to shreds, with Gove, May, Osborne and Boris all in a leadership contest, and the resulting factions wouldn't splinter the tories for another 5-10 years because outside of Boris the rest of them are as electable as a turd sandwich.

Plus the tories would have to play a bit cleaner with their election expenses.

Problem is that the Tories would still be in power for another four years irrespective of who falls on their sword; we vote the party not its leaders. Labour don't have enough seats to force a no-confidence vote, so unless the Tories did it to themselves (possible, but unlikely they'd be that mad), you'd be stuck with them. Imagine the state of play at the end of that?

Gwadien

Problem is that the Tories would still be in power for another four years irrespective of who falls on their sword; we vote the party not its leaders. Labour don't have enough seats to force a no-confidence vote, so unless the Tories did it to themselves (possible, but unlikely they'd be that mad), you'd be stuck with them. Imagine the state of play at the end of that?

This is my fear, it does make sense.

Don't get me wrong, the current Government are alright, they appear to be doing stuff and sorting stuff which I have no idea about, so that's good, right?

My fear is that if we get Brexit, we have a unchained beast of right wing Tories rampaging around Parliament forcing women to stay at home and forcing them not to wear trousers.

Oh, and before people say 'YEAH WELL YOURE JUST FOLLOWING A LEFTIE HAHA' The guy chatted -alot- of shit, like, considerable amount of dribble, he was getting asked questions about the EU, and he was responding by telling everyone that most of the Tories went to Eton.

But I think this is one aspect which people should be mindful of tbh.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
The previous dozen posts just show that it's a party struggle that got out of hand. Probably wasn't even intended to see the light, but then the Lib Dems disappeared...
I'm miffed that both the recent referendums have required only a 50/50 majority to effect change. I think for these issues a 2/3 majority should be required to change the status quo.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Taking issue with Europe is not right wing...
True. I mean, not everyone who takes issue with Europe is. But definitely the leaders of Brexit. And that counts.

And you are. Clearly. Your posting history puts you firmly in that camp.

Job

Hardly next to, 30 miles and a river away.
Anyway, there's plenty of places as posh as the posh parts of Cheshire in Liverpool.

Job

Austrian far right candidate lost by 0.6%, a divided country, not a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom