Politics So...Europe then?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's almost as if they didn't bother adapting to Brexit if they still manufacture in the UK but can't sell to the UK...for "reasons"

I wouldn't worry too much, if their workmanship is anything like their management :)

Lots of outright falsehoods in that "news" report too. Not even worth picking it apart (as someone whos job is importing millions of pounds worth of stuff into the UK)
But they're literally British jobs...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thankfully I'm working in Germany next week so I'm just going to order there instead. It's only a £10 saddle cover ffs.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Honestly I wonder if I could make an official complaint about it. I know you're not allowed to use words like Royal in your company name without permission, I wonder if the same is true for misrepresenting themselves in this way.

Brooks have been making saddles since the 19th century btw, they were British for a very long time.
London - Paris - Peckham.

Its just marketing and there's fuck all you can do about it unless the product itself has special protection, like Champagne.

Scouse

Dennis Quaid lover
FH Subscriber

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Don't we keep getting told that EU law does not supersede national law? Asking for a friend.

Also...a politician asking people to march on parliament to defend their perceived way of life is probably not the best idea after the events of recent years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom