Ctuchik

FH is my second home
But why should NI get the special kid treatment and Scotland not though? :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But why should NI get the special kid treatment and Scotland not though? :)
A hard border between England and Scotland would be required then.

Obviously that would be... umm... well... actually... you know what... that's not that... hmmmmmmm...

I'VE FUCKING CRACKED IT !!!!!! \o/

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Every single clip I have seen of May on any news channel has been a carefully edit shot of her looking nervous or unsure.
Its all part of the fake news mill, they are undermining her with endless bias against her authority and competence...it works so well that on here the default assumption is she is useless, you are being played like a cheap guitar by the media.
Wether you are bothered or not, does it not concern you that your opinions are carefully crafted by someone else.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Every single clip I have seen of May on any news channel has been a carefully edit shot of her looking nervous or unsure.
Its all part of the fake news mill, they are undermining her with endless bias against her authority and competence...it works so well that on here the default assumption is she is useless, you are being played like a cheap guitar by the media.
Wether you are bothered or not, does it not concern you that your opinions are carefully crafted by someone else.

Have you seen what she's done over the last 6-8 months? she's a fucking trainwreck.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's all of us, no matter which country, not you eh @Job?

Yeah, right.

georgie

FH is my second home
We should all take to the streets!
You go first, Job!

C0C8AFC29.gif

;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

@Job conveniently forgets which newspaper has got every PM elected for the last 30 years.

However, in the case of May you don't need TV edits; if you were running a minority government beholden to bigots, and were trying to run a cabinet populated by unspeakable power hungry bastards and ideologues (all of which is easily verifiable) trying to deliver a Brexit full of demonstrably mutually irreconcilable goals you'd be pretty fucking nervous as well.

Job

I get talking to people about celebrity jungle and they get animated about various characters.
Im like, they just edit the footage to make people seem one way or another...its fiction....the media does EXACTLY the same thing with news.
There is no difference...we are fed lies just like the church has done for millenia.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
THEY ARE IN THE FRIKKIN WALLS MAN

Job

I bet its the same here, I ll try typing I hate Nasal Foraging.

See...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im like, they just edit the footage to make people seem one way or another...its fiction....the media does EXACTLY the same thing with news.
There is no difference...we are fed lies just like the church has done for millenia.
If you belive that why do you comment on news stories and hold such strong opinions on a wide range of subjects when the correct response to all news stories, if that's what you really believe, is "I don't know"...

??

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am starting to think May has been placed there by The Establishment™ to fuck it up as much as humanly possible so we can have a re-vote.

Sabotage by incompetence.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I had a similar thought the other day tbh why are the knives not out

Might just be that everyone knows that no matter what the final deal will be polarising and no politician wants their name as the leader of brexit

Labour probably laughing and whooping that they are not in power, sometimes good to be in opposition when tough choices need to be made

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I had a similar thought the other day tbh why are the knives not out

Might just be that everyone knows that no matter what the final deal will be polarising and no politician wants their name as the leader of brexit

Labour probably laughing and whooping that they are not in power, sometimes good to be in opposition when tough choices need to be made

They probably are laughing and whooping, as the focus on May is hiding the fact their position on Brexit is even more of a shambles. Starmer wants to stay in the CU and SM, McDonnell has said we have to leave both, Dianne Abbott thinks we should leave the US, and Jezza is still wittering on about something to do with trains.

In all seriousness though, it's just making the EFTA option more and more likely. As that is what i would have voted for in the first place, can't say I'm too gutted.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And they don't need to worry about silly things like democracy :)

Out, goodness I can't wait.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Germany's SDP are in decline though. Who listens to them?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Doesn't matter if it is the SDP or not, remember the following from the EU founder? It has always been the desire.

Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yeah minor politician whos party has had their worst election in 50 years makes headline grabbing statement...

The Nick Clegg of germany

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't matter if it is the SDP or not, remember the following from the EU founder? It has always been the desire.
Sure but that was to stop France and Germany going to war with each other or invading Poland. There's been recognition for a while now that the EU would have to have different tracks and some countries would be on the loosely-coupled track.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Agreed that it was setup to stop wars but the UK was not a founding member, and the UK signed up to the EEC in 1973. I wonder, if there was a referendum on membership between the ones of 1975 and 2016 if the results would have been to leave, if any Government ever had the balls to hold one.

Job

I wish them the best of luck, but it just aint gonna work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom