Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I show no enthusiasm for this for this country.

Are you going to kick me out?
Well Id rather have a North African migrant who came over to be British and support the team than you if thats what youre asking.

Job

How is that a bad thing?

I know you city folk hate each other but quite a few communities support each other. Part of being a functioning human being.

As for the rest of your drivel, 1983 called, they want their headspace back.
I dont live in the city.
But Liverpool is a good example, its 90% white, but the entire immigrant population lives in one place and its carved up to actual streets.
The Somalians own a single block of around 100 houses.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actual streets. Not fake streets then?

Also, first generation. Who cares? ...They will join us, they all join us eventually...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well Id rather have a North African migrant who came over to be British and support the team than you if thats what youre asking.

Are you like an ironic patriotic American?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gwadien IS British. As British as you'll ever be. As am I.

I wouldn't kick you out of the country tho. I'd be ashamed to push your ideas on other people - might give them the idea that the British are all like you - when you're clearly in a tiny minority.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's always awkward when the leader of one of the few countries in the EU that matter to anything contradicts the clowns at the EU.

Job

I wouldn't kick you out of the country tho. I'd be ashamed to push your ideas on other people - might give them the idea that the British are all like you - when you're clearly in a tiny minority.
He said he doesnt care about Britain...Id rather have an immigrant who does.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who gives a fuck what you want. Gwad's British, period.

Also - a Brit not caring about Britain is about as British a thing as you can get.

This is what you simply can't wrap your head around - most British people feel very differently to you on a whole host of things. The fact that you roundly condemn immigrants for not being British enough is a load of shit - because most of them probably care about Britain a lot more than indigenous Brits.

Job

I actually thought you were going to come back with ..we are all children of the planet.

Job

Ive yet to read a single article in any paper of any persuasion or quality that isnt out of context, cherry picked, biased boloks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ive yet to read a single article in any paper of any persuasion or quality that isnt out of context, cherry picked, biased boloks.
You mean you've never read an article that agrees with how you feel.

Surprising that, given your total lack of understanding of what the EU actually is, what it does and how it does it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Patriots are the worst, especially patriots who become more patriotic at a time when they're told to be patriotic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who follow any idea, blindly, without question, are pretty fucking retarded, yeah.

Job

You mean you've never read an article that agrees with how you feel.

Surprising that, given your total lack of understanding of what the EU actually is, what it does and how it does it.
I understand the EU far better you Scouse..you base your knowledge on what they claim to do..I base it in what they actually do and what they are bound to think.

Job

Two excellent docs on the aftermath of WW2.
Scores settled, genocide, assinations and Germans all over Europe sent home.
This should be history class number 1 for young people.
after hitler part 1 internal 720p:
View: http://youtu.be/weWDlaSxKZA

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Strange nobody here is making a big deal out of Tusk's latest musings.

Anyone hear them?

Job

Its a just sound bite boloks to keep the truth from getting out.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Two excellent docs on the aftermath of WW2.
Scores settled, genocide, assinations and Germans all over Europe sent home.
This should be history class number 1 for young people.
after hitler part 1 internal 720p:
View: http://youtu.be/weWDlaSxKZA

The only one I've really rated very highly, not that I personally feel keep harking back to WW2 when talking about the EU helps either side.

Personally the EU negotiations are going pretty much as expected, slow and messy with a good chance of no agreement being made.

Job

The one hes most likely to coalition with

gohan

FH is my second home

I dunno the last few years shows he may be part of a tiny majority

gohan

FH is my second home
Cos Britain is shit! Shit food, shit weather, over priced, shit economy for anyone that didn't make it rich in the 80s or 90s. Anyone starting out in Britain now is basically fucked. The "great" in great Britain was propped up by pillaging from all corners of the empire. Now that we're not world dominating cunts we have very little to offer the outside world. Except marmite and brown sauce.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Cos Britain is shit! Shit food, shit weather, over priced, shit economy for anyone that didn't make it rich in the 80s or 90s. Anyone starting out in Britain now is basically fucked. The "great" in great Britain was propped up by pillaging from all corners of the empire. Now that we're not world dominating cunts we have very little to offer the outside world. Except marmite and brown sauce.

That would be Dutch owned Marmite and American owned HP Sauce?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Question is, what will happen to them when The Netherlands no longer exists???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom