TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Tss Scouse, letting realistic notions cloud your world view! Shame!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Government reviews in bullshit shocker.
The NHS will be saved by technology, the same tech that will decimate the middle classes will save the NHS billions..add to that preventative medicine through advancing biometric sensors..robot surgeons and AI doctors.
Arguing about waste in a nationalised industry is pointless..it is part and parcel of public ownership.

The problem is letting the government implement it, it would be a fiasco...it has to be the private sector that guides the NHS into the next level.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pocket change compared to what has been poured down the toilet on other NHS IT projects.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Her face would look great on the end of my knob, proper milf, makes my balls twitch she does, not sure why.

She only has a slappable face to you for two reasons, she is a "darkie" and she asked for the law to be clarified and enforced correctly, which she succeeded in.

Job

Im not racist and its not about her brexit campaign..its about her book.
So no.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Im not racist and its not about her brexit campaign..its about her book.
So no.

"Black lady intends to write a book about a divisive point in UK history"

Job doesn't like it, not because she is black, nor that it is about a divisive point in history, but because...?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
"Black lady intends to write a book about a divisive point in UK history"

Job doesn't like it, not because she is black, nor that it is about a divisive point in history, but because...?

He struggles to read without mouthing the words?

Job

The entire 'racists are everywhere' self help group on Freddys have yet to post a racist remark I have made.

Deletes. Job *.hitler

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that you are racist is neither here nor there.

Why do you not like this book that doesn't even exist yet? You must have a reason, surely.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The entire 'racists are everywhere' self help group on Freddys have yet to post a racist remark I have made.

Deletes. Job *.hitler

You mean when you asked when have I been racist then you posted something racist afterwards?

Job

False memories can be troublesome.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
False memories can be troublesome.

But you still can't specify why you don't like this unreleased book. So one must assume that it is either because it is about Brexit, or because it is written by a black women. Surely it can't be because it is about an important historical event, written by someone centrally involved in it, because that would rule out an awful lot of books.

Job

I didnt say I didnt like it..I was merely sighing at the obvious next step for her fame grab...book deal...promotion tour...she tracked down and narried a hedge fund manager.
Stupidly rich...fame is next tick box.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"fame grab" What are you on about?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I mean, what makes you think she did it all for a "fame grab" ? What are you basing that on?

Because you don't like her...or?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
24k on lippy for Macron.

Such a man of the people!

Job

Announcing a paid hit on social media obviously shows hes either disconnected from reality or just plain thick.
I no way condone violence against her...well maybe a slap..with a large fish.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Personally I don't dislike her because of her colour, I can even handle her narcissism but I tend to dislike her because during the legal challenge it felt like her camp tried very hard to give the impression she wasn't on the remain side.

Yes Rhodri Colwyn Philips is a cunt.

Job

So Polish couple sttacked on Rimini beach..hes besten up and shes raped by four dark..not black men.
Only the right wing sites are reporting their appearance.
Turns out they were dragged to a Mosque, beaten and raped..the men went on to beat up a trans prostitute.
The Polish girl was thrown in the water after the rape.
All comments removed of course...Trip advisor has removed Rimini forums relating to news.
Surely anyone van question the cover up in front of our eyes...why do they even try..it just feeds resentment.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So Polish couple sttacked on Rimini beach..hes besten up and shes raped by four dark..not black men.
Turns out they were dragged to a Mosque, beaten and raped..the men went on to beat up a trans prostitute.
All comments removed of course...Trip advisor has removed Rimini forums relating to news.
Surely anyone van question the cover up in front of our eyes...why do they even try..it just feeds resentment.

sources Job, sources. not the voices in your head pls

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

That's probably because lots of people were making bullshit up and adding to the 'story' to suit their agenda.

Like you have appeared to done now.

Also...

Tourist gang raped on an Italian beach in front of her boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom