TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
but they don't? it's not an argument. oh, wait, experts, etc, sorry, my bad. also, I made the mistake of reading the comments on that article :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Teenage daughter of EU diplomat raped and drowned by Afghan immigrant in October,who they caught yesterday.
Only appears in the Express and Mail so far.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I do love the comments sections of newspapers, the circle jerk is hilarious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I like how you embellished their embellishment. EU diplomat my arse. Shitty thing to happen, obviously and he will get the full force of law in his face but there is no need for making up "facts"

Gwadien

I like how you embellished their embellishment. EU diplomat my arse. Shitty thing to happen, obviously and he will get the full force of law in his face but there is no need for making up "facts"

Her father is Dr. Clemens Ladenburger, a lawyer who works as rthe right hand man to the legal director of the European Commission.

Yeah...

Also notice the nice spelling mistake.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Teenage daughter of EU diplomat raped and drowned by Afghan immigrant in October,who they caught yesterday.
Only appears in the Express and Mail so far.
Why are you incapable of providing links after being regularly pulled up on this?

Do it @Job. If you've got something to say / show don't expect people to work for it.

Job

Her father is Dr. Clemens Ladenburger, a lawyer who works as rthe right hand man to the legal director of the European Commission.

Yeah...

Also notice the nice spelling mistake.
Is that it , a fucking 19 yr old girl is raped and drowned and you point out aspelling mistake.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
life shits on people every day. the only reason you're fapping over this one is because it can be twisted to fit your favorite agenda.

Job

I'm pointing out the fact that most papers haven't picked it up.

Gwadien

I'm pointing out the fact that most papers haven't picked it up.

Because for every other newspaper it isn't much of a story.

What's the difference between this rape & murder compared to every other rape & murder which happens on a daily basis across Europe?

Job

Yes, but the Austrians just managed to stop themselves voting in a new Hitler, so it's not mad max yet.

Job

Because for every other newspaper it isn't much of a story.

What's the difference between this rape & murder compared to every other rape & murder which happens on a daily basis across Europe?
It is a story in a Europe torn apart by immigration and unrest over cultural differences causing friction.
Probably one of the main topics of Europe and still it get's purposely ignored.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It is a story in a Europe torn apart by immigration and unrest over cultural differences causing friction.
Probably one of the main topics of Europe and still it get's purposely ignored.
It's actually a story about someone raping and murdering someone else.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yup, the fact that he was an "Afghan" is neither here nor there.

Without going to the trouble of finding facts, because I can't be arsed, I wouldn't imagine immigrants rape or murder more than natives, its just they make the news more.

Job

It most certainly is here nor there..to ignore the ramifications of migrants killing white Europeans is just sheer pig headedness.
It plays into the hands of the right...you know, those people on the rise across Europe..as in 48% of the vote in Austria.
Constantly taking a high moral stance, like some Lib Dem Vulcan, doesn't help the situation.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Only because people perpetuate that is anything other than cunts doing what cunts do.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Job you only want it to be a story because it propagates your agenda. the fact that the mail is running with it and having a wank fest should speak volumes. making these into stories is what is dangerous!! it gives an inaccurate view of crime that distorts facts and leads people like yourself to beleive that immigrants commit more crime than "white europeans". this leads to fear, and fear leads to hate, and hate leads to the dark side!! or in this case the very very light side #whitepower

Ormorof

FH is my second home

According to an Italian at work his mistake was making the vote all about parties and supporting individuals, so it became a referendum on whether he should stay or not rather than the issue at hand (reform for senate to attempt to reduce cronyism and party politics blocking all legislation)

He was quite disturbed by the five star party crowd, it seems to be following same path as the fascists did back in the day

Gwadien

It most certainly is here nor there..to ignore the ramifications of migrants killing white Europeans is just sheer pig headedness.
It plays into the hands of the right...you know, those people on the rise across Europe..as in 48% of the vote in Austria.
Constantly taking a high moral stance, like some Lib Dem Vulcan, doesn't help the situation.

No, I'm happy to listen to factual evidence which suggests that asylum seekers (as in people that have fled warfare, not economic migrants - there's your first fact test) disproportionately cause more crime than non-asylum seeking people.

I'm just getting bored of these one off articles about how johnny foreigner has killed so and so, where were you when that British bloke met those 4 blokes, drugged them, and murdered them?

Job

Do you actually read what I write or see migrant and auto bang out agenda..bigot..daily mail.
The consequences socially for a migrant murderer are hugely increased, instead of discussion..it is ignored and then festers in the minds of the right....you know exactly how we ended up in brexit.
I'm not suggesting they cause more crime..just that each one is amplified by the political turmoil surrounding it...statistically priests are no more likely to molest than the general public...but still we freak out vecause of the context.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well if the opposition gets in, and they leave the euro... good for the UK to be honest.

At this point I am not sure if it matters, they pull out, it slumps. Their economy tanks (more) it slumps. They are on the brink as it is, they could end up worse than Greece.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Italy is a much bigger economy almost 10x bigger and 3rd biggest in eurozone so would have a much bigger impact

Lets hope they dont run down the trump road but who knows these days

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They probably will and if people keep burying their heads in the sand it will happen again and again.

Embattle

FH is my second home
France's economy minister, Michel Sapin, told reporters in Brussels that Italy was a "solid country" and that Mr Renzi's defeat was a domestic issue and not a rejection of the EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom