silly albs.. bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
its past midnight.. and you have 140 albs attacking bled.. you know we dont have relics, right?

/who 50 -> 137 .. 53 in bg
(yay for first thread I start with whine, qq, etc)

oh good. I went link dead! good night :)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, but we also know that:

- you suck at defense

- it really really pisses you off

- you're going to have to dip into your wallets for repairs

- its Christmas and we need somewhere festive to celebrate

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
we are practicing on taking hib power relic :) lol jk. i aint even been on tonight. think yaself lucky u got that many atacking..... mids will be raking in the rp's

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:

- you suck at defense
Mostly due to Albs having a nice class and number advantage aye. Or do you mean that everyone that pick Midgard sucks at RvR?
How do you explain Albion beeing the underdogs for so long in OF, and with the arrival of a little thought through addon suddenly take control of server , with that theory?

Only thing that annoys me is that many belives it "skill" and "organisation" that makes Albion the dominating realm on Excal. Seems like many have trouble accepting its due to pure numbers - NF got build that way.

Due to dedicated RvRers in OF, people that went out and took keeps even if it didnt give them arpee, Midgard is the richest realm on excal still. Anyway, alliancefunds and convokers covers everything nicely.
U should be able to take the keep with 3x more albs then the numbers of Mid defenders anyway.

Mid/Hib on Prydwin? Only place u will find enemies soon :)

majik

Banned
FYI: Albion has been the under-dog on excal for the duration of OF because albs on excal have the thinking capacity of a honey roasted cashew nut so don't start that load of bollocks again.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
FYI: Albion has been the under-dog on excal for the duration of OF because albs on excal have the thinking capacity of a honey roasted cashew nut so don't start that load of bollocks again.

saying stuff like that convince me that those words picture you.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
worst thing is.. they cant get the keep.. (yeye, I tried to go sleep.. didnt work. needed 100% mlxp for ml8) :)

how are your numbers now? many logging?

tookha

Fledgling Freddie

- you suck at defense

140 albs failing to take Bledmeer past midnight.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

- you suck at defense

140 albs dead at bledmeer-lord or around there, and tbh it didnt piss me off 1 bit.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered said:
Due to dedicated RvRers in OF, people that went out and took keeps even if it didnt give them arpee, Midgard is the richest realm on excal still.
Bet hib is actually - do you have any idea just how much money the fop+animist farming machine pulled in? :p

Oldgit

Fledgling Freddie
Mids dont suck at defence, they done a good job imo, we just could not get up the stairs to the lord room, anyway i had a great night.
well done mids have a drink :cheers: :drink:

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
This is the second such thread I have seen from a mid in as many days - we have no relics so leave us alone.

My question is simply - why ?

Hibbies suffered hugely in OF when mids continuously kept taking keeps in hib frontiers. They did this knowing that it made it hard for hibs to get to emain. They did this knowing there would be less hibs to fight and so the zone would be less interesting. They did this and laughed at the comments made in Freddies (more cheese with your wine, qq, sad hibbies you suck etc).

Why is it different now for hibs or albs when viewing mid keeps ?

Grabbing a keep for bonus purposes, or to practise some tactics is legitimate, I am not sure the hibbies would go as far as to say we took it to annoy you or it will cost you for repairs (those comments are kind of sad and imo are not the purpose of the game so I distance myself from the albs on that one) but I am not sure why you think you should be immune from keep takes.

If nothing else lets take the glass half full approach, if the keeps fall you have a keep to practise on as far as attacking goes. So from now on please remember if hibbies take one of your keeps we are doing it for your benefit :p Albs are just doing it to annoy you.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I had fun and got some realm points to bolster my e-pen0r. Very boring at bledmeer as we speak though, so I'll find the sack soon i think :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie

- you suck at defense

1) Not really, the amount of infils that came inside was slammed out again.

2) Pisses us off? Lol, if we can´t get the keep, we just wait and take it early in the morning -_-

3) what dips? 1h farm run and i could repair 20 keeps.

4) Well, then your the right place to be farmed :-P

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Belisar said:
This is the second such thread I have seen from a mid in as many days - we have no relics so leave us alone.

My question is simply - why ?
I did not mean "Leave us alone" .. I was saying maybe 140 attackers when its closing in on midnight in the middle of the week is silly. Mids cant even get those numbers to hit a keep on a saturday at 15 GMT / 16 CET. And even when doing that they managed to defend their own frontier against the hibs, assuming the towers around Surs were defended (I do not know if hibs lost them or not, but I'm assuming it).

Belisar said:
Hibbies suffered hugely in OF when mids continuously kept taking keeps in hib frontiers. They did this knowing that it made it hard for hibs to get to emain. They did this knowing there would be less hibs to fight and so the zone would be less interesting. They did this and laughed at the comments made in Freddies (more cheese with your wine, qq, sad hibbies you suck etc).

Why is it different now for hibs or albs when viewing mid keeps ?
"They" does not include "Me" :) I only speak (well, type..) for myself.
And was it not DC that was the primary target mostly by both mids and albs?

In OF it was alot easier to grab a keep, 1-2FG was enough and people cared less as it didn't open any relicgates.

Belisar said:
Grabbing a keep for bonus purposes, or to practise some tactics is legitimate, I am not sure the hibbies would go as far as to say we took it to annoy you or it will cost you for repairs (those comments are kind of sad and imo are not the purpose of the game so I distance myself from the albs on that one) but I am not sure why you think you should be immune from keep takes.

Who said we should be immune? We're not and neither are anyone else.

Belisar said:
If nothing else lets take the glass half full approach, if the keeps fall you have a keep to practise on as far as attacking goes. So from now on please remember if hibbies take one of your keeps we are doing it for your benefit :p Albs are just doing it to annoy you.

I'd rather see a mid keep fall to hibs than albs :p

Btw.. did hibs come in and try to rush for lord after we got albs out? Sure looked like it :)

..heh, about 3500 rp for defending the keep. A bit fun to place poisonspikes over albs heads and watch it hit like 20+ albs after albs themself shot down the inner part to 0%. Thanks for the help trebusers.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Sssh. Dont tell them! ;) Anyway, thanks to the nice RP there will soon be another ST to defend our keeps. It was fun, but the alb numbers that late at night where kinda silly!

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Why not let albs take all keeps and towers and mids/hibs not show their faces in the frontier, that would bring down albs BP pretty fast.

And save money, let albs duel with them self IMHO.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
So just to clarify.
It is perfectly fine if the noobs from the Village People take every unguarded tower they can, only to camp it all day, but if Albs decide to have some fun, it is suddenly not cool.
Damn, I wish Mids would sometime attack a defended keep, but all Ardamel can do is shoot holes in the walls at off peak hours.
So Mids get a nice fight, and still noobs come here to complain, there is just no pleasing people.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie

- you suck at defense

Priceless :worthy:

oh ye, bleedmeer claimed by.. Groove? they so lack BPs dont they :(
and you didnt even succesed taking it mistur rr4 infil :kissit:

tierk

Part of the furniture

Yes WE also know that you are a supersize noob who only crawled outta his mumma's ass once NF hit and Albs got every advantage possible ingame.
:twak:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
On behalf of all Mid Hunters at Bled last night i`d like to thank Albion for a nice rp boost :) Sure beats getting jumped by infil zergs on bridges anyway:) :worthy:

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Oldgit said:
Mids dont suck at defence, they done a good job imo, we just could not get up the stairs to the lord room, anyway i had a great night.

Guess they finally learnt how to do it.

Pity it was two weeks too late.....

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Midgard has done it before. I remember serveral occasions in OF where Midgard decided to take all Albion keeps and bash Excal doors just for the fun of it. So what?
If you don´t have relics and don´t want to lose RP´s or don´t like defence... don´t go. :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Oldgit said:

I just managed to rush into the central keep before the inner door fell.

Within the space of an hour i'd gained rpees from 300 kills 15 of which were my deathblows.

Was a great defence IMO.

Everyone now fears the thane ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom