Glottis, FYI:

(cross posted from another thread)
Code:
          Total        L50
Albion      629 (46%)  340 (48%)
Midgard     424 (31%)  208 (29%)
Hibernia    302 (22%)  161 (23%)

Total      1355        709

Those are current prime-time online figures (obtained by doing /who in each realm simultaneously).

Comparing level 50 numbers, it's not 40% to 32%, it's 48% to 29% - that's not even close to even.

Typically it means that if albs take 100 people to a keep, mids will only be able to respond with 60, that's going to make a difference.

By the way albs, if these numbers don't worry you, they should. :p

Those numbers do worry me :(
I'm curious as to the current lvl 50 1k+ rp per week between the 3 realms.
Regards, Glottis

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
Me too, but camelot-seer isn't playing ball. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Calo said:
So ur trying to flame someone u really don't know... Quite pathetic isnt it?
Or do u friends pat u the back when u "flame" some dude u don't know on a game forum, they must be so proud! Now fuck off cause there's really no mid who actually believes any kind of shit u say, next thing u will say is that im sad or so, oh noooo!!! Next one!

Sad no, queer yes.

Your right, i dont know him. But what I do know about him and the rest of you ilk is plain for all to see. You are quite happy dishing it out but when the boot is on the other foot you cant take it. That is fact by the amount of "BOO HOO IM QUITTING!" threads. So yeah, you all are crybabies.

What was the point of your post again?

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
What was the point of your post again?
About as much point as yours - none whatsoever.
How about you both cut the shit and stop posting pointless flames of each others characters, huh?

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
To say like we always said when you where still in TB :) OWNED !

Mids have decreased significantly in numbers, there is currently no way that mids can equal the number of albs at any given time... Unless people that are not online come online to help...

The online numbers seem to point out that at any given time, there are almost twice as many albs in RvR then there are mids / hibs... When you attack a keep, people that are in PvE will come to help out... If that happens, then there's a much larger pool for albs to get help from...

With that said, yes, unless its a planned RR... I am positive albs will always be able to get twice as many defenders when mids attack a keep, far more easy then mids can get equal number of defenders when albs attack a mid-keep...

When its a planned RR, obviously it'll be harder for albs to match the number of mids, because less mids will be PvE'ing and there will be mids online which normally wouldnt have been online during that time...

With that said, there have not been any planned (relic) raids since the mids took hib-relics (and I'm not even sure how 'planned' that was to start with)...

Do with this info what you want, but currently its the 'state' of excalibur... So yes, when albs attack bledmeer with 140 people, I very much doubt that mids will easely get equal number of defenders... But when mids attack benowyc with 100... I'm pretty sure albs will be able to get 200 defenders...

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
then your just happy were helping you quit the game cuz of no resistance? keke

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Just one thing. We went inside the Bledmeer Central Tower to kill some Albs. On the Way out i lded and noone killed me. There was like 18291 Albs arround me. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not!?!?!?!?! After i came back i was able to run out. (Still lots of Albs arround, got some hits on me but nothing important). The Spoiling Oil stopped me then but got a rezz. xD

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So just to clarify.
It is perfectly fine if the noobs from the Village People take every unguarded tower they can, only to camp it all day, but if Albs decide to have some fun, it is suddenly not cool.
Damn, I wish Mids would sometime attack a defended keep, but all Ardamel can do is shoot holes in the walls at off peak hours.
So Mids get a nice fight, and still noobs come here to complain, there is just no pleasing people.
Regards, Glottis :m00:
Id say it would be bad leadership to throw an attackforce that is half the size of the defenceforce on the keep. Just do as much dmg as u can before getting horribly outzerged sounds like the second best choice then.

Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
Im pretty sure the duskwave and other stat-pages reflect upon those stats. Its getting about that time where u should just face it, Alb/excal is overpopulated.

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
Why not let albs take all keeps and towers and mids/hibs not show their faces in the frontier, that would bring down albs BP pretty fast.

And save money, let albs duel with them self IMHO.[/QUOTE

:cheers: this makes me laughing

They could also craft and keep decorating houses ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Danya said:
About as much point as yours - none whatsoever.
How about you both cut the shit and stop posting pointless flames of each others characters, huh?

I never asked for tweedle dee and tweedle dumb to have a pop at me. I only made a general comment based on this thread.

Come on Majik and Calo, lets hug, make up and sing cum by yah together

majik

Banned
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Did you care in OF when Albions morale was down on the floor?

I know you may find this hard to believe but I did care about Albs and Hibs for that matter when they were being farmed or zerged etc, but I have no sympathy for albs who complain about fire/cold damage spells and don't have the common sense to use a friar in a group. That my friend is your own retarded fault's.

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
You can´t expect anyone to take care of other people´s enjoyment of the game and keep them entertained so they won´t change to WoW.

I don't?

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
And I don´t want to be bothered with thoughts of "omg... can I kill this poor solo hunter now, or will this cause him to quit daoc?" and I doubt that you or anyone else wants to be bothered with this.

There is no 'I' in respect.

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
And if avoiding the zerg is such a great and rewarding invention made by AD´s.. why don´t you practice what you´re preaching, learn from them too and do the same? No frustration, no getting steamrolled, no urge to quit the game and pretend that DAOC is dead.

I am not talking out of personal experience so I will disgard this comment.

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Just step down from your high horse of elitism for once. Everyone has zerged and will zerg. You´re (i.e. Midgard is) not an exception. Changing the target is certainly an option though.

I'm elitist? Rofl really? Who is pretending midgard doesn't zerg btw, because in NF I have been on very little keep defense and absolutely no keep offense with more than 2fg, so get a clue before insulting people, you retard.

majik

Banned
Marc said:
A large proportion of my mates would be what you would classify as chavs. The way I dress would be deemed to be Chav culture in some parts (lacoste, North sails, henri lloyd) so therefore I am proud to be chav. How this has any relevance what so ever to the thread is totally beyond me. If that makes me immature in your eyes then so be it. Its worlds apart from the constant dummy spitting, toy throwing and bottom lip trembling from, in the most part mids, that we have become accustomed to on these boards. Tell em, are you like this in real life too that when you dont get your own way you run off crying to mummy. Or are you just a spoilt little c**** who need relics to compete. Dress it up anyway you like, you are nothing but a crybaby with no balls what so ever.

Albs got royally shafted over for 2 years, but didnt quit. The people you and your gay leet mates, sorry, meights for you, call random noobs, stuck it out and got on with it, happy just to play a game they enjoy. And even after all that, you still want to quit, then QUIT, let it go, dont hang around these boards crying. Move on.

The relevance is YOU ARE CALLING PEOPLE KIDDIES AND THE URL IN URE SIGNATURE REFLECTS THAT YOU ARE ONE YOURSELF as classifying people by the type of clothes they wear and how they talk etc etc is child like behaviour but then again I don't expect you to know what a hypocrit is.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
I never asked for tweedle dee and tweedle dumb to have a pop at me. I only made a general comment based on this thread.

Come on Majik and Calo, lets hug, make up and sing cum by yah together

action, reaction, simple as that, no intentions of hating eachother.

U say something bout maji's personality, i say u dont know him and by that, u can't really say something bout him.

majik

Banned
Calo said:
action, reaction, simple as that, no intentions of hating eachother.

U say something bout maji's personality, i say u dont know him and by that, u can't really say something bout him.

Exactly if Random Retard #1(that's you Marc) doesn't want people to respond to your reply, then kindly stfu and remove yourself from this forum.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
whatever you say majik :)

Apparently discussing a topic without you bursting into uncontrolled flames and insults and getting abusive is not possible which is rather sad. All I did was try to state my point of view, because believe it or not, there are different pov´s. I can´t remember that I´ve lost my temper and threw insults in my posts, so why do you? Just because I see things differently than you do?
If we can´t discuss things, then we might as well just switch our flame-generator ON and stop talking. I don´t mind.

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
OK.

So how is it Hibs manage to attack and defend far more effectively than mids with half the numbers?
Classes.

Glottis said:
So let me just get this right Magmatic.
Right before NF Alb/Mid rvr population was the same (36%).
Lets say for arguments sake every Alb, even those that stuck with PvE due to being ganked nonstop by the "elite" Hibs and Mids, came to try RvR in the New Frontiers. So now we have 40% vs 32%.And still you say it is 2 Albs to every 1 Mid... Wtf happend to your mathmatics at school mate.
As I can remember Alb/excal had quite a few more ppl the Mid pre NF aswell. Check the population over time graphs.
Btw, as u can see ( http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php ) its 46% v 32% on active population now. For sure that reflect heavily on the 50 1k+ RP population aswell.
Im sure it will reach 50% 25% someday aswell, so have no fear, life will get even easier for you.
Glottis said:
I know it is mandatory in the Netherlands at high school, but you must have been afk most of the time.
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=42340
Im sure u understand why I posted that link for you..

Glottis said:
Mids lost the relics and Mids cannot be arsed to do anything without their relics. Been like that before NF and apparently is like that after NF.
Thats just 100% plain untrue. Mid/excal always have tried to have 100% of their keeps in order. Something u saw on Bled yesterday and every single day we didnt have relics in OF.
Albion in OF didnt give a damn about their frontier most of the time, I remember long periods where Mid/Hib owned more keeps in Albion then Albion did.. fighting eachother in the name of DF.

Glottis said:
If 100 Albs are attacking a keep, Mids can get 100 people to defend. Really, they just have to do it.
Mid/excal just have to get 250 Mids togheter to take a keep in Albion. They just have to do it aswell. The average prime time Mid zerg consist of about 80 ppl now unless something special is organised, the future will tell what numbers we get then.

Glottis said:
Albions don't really enjoy getting tower number 35 back every night, just cause some fgh/fgm wants to farm some rp's. But that is life.
Neither Mid nor Hib enjoy taking towers back from some easymode FG.. but as u said, thats life. The ppl lower down in the foodchain gets farmed by the ones running easymode higher up, luckily for Mid/Hib the Alb easymode fg are rare, though they ones that exsist are very nasty.
If u whine about random Hib/Mid groups then u should be ashamed by yourself :D

Glottis said:
Albs getting bitched at cause there is a random zerg shooting some holes into Bled is just stupid. Mids send fg's to Albion border each day to shoot holes into the walls of keeps...
Regards, Glottis
Think it was
Yes, but we also know that:

- you're going to have to dip into your wallets for repairs
that caused the hole-discussion, not some Mid complaining (cba to re-read the whole thread though).

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
6 relics and 21 keeps without anyone to kill, but when you realise that theres noone to kill...

we'll hold a grand feast in Camelot having been victorious and returned the lost lands to the King!

:cheers:

Then we'll all go play something else :)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Albs dont attack Bleed because we want a keep, we go there to fight.
Mids dont defend Bleed because they need that keep, they go there to fight.

Takes 2 to make a fight and thats what happend.

NF is what you make of it, if you insist on fg vs fg fights there is plenty of space to do that. What really pisses wannabe rr11 hib and mid noobs of is
not lack of fg action, its the fact they cant farm albs like they used to in a steady stream. Now they have to fight bigger numbers to farm, and often
they lose. All these rr11 noobs newer wanted fair fg fights, they wanted rp
to enlarge their e-penis.

Groups like Llaw, Vengeance, NP, FC, AD .... newer wanted fair fights, and they have newer spared any grey enemy. I dont claim to be better, but atleast i dont come up with some bullshit about me wanting fair fights only.

majik

Banned
Bracken said:
we'll hold a grand feast in Camelot having been victorious and returned the lost lands to the King!

:cheers:

Then we'll all go play something else :)

:clap:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Albs dont attack Bleed because we want a keep, we go there to fight.
Mids dont defend Bleed because they need that keep, they go there to fight.

Takes 2 to make a fight and thats what happend.

NF is what you make of it, if you insist on fg vs fg fights there is plenty of space to do that. What really pisses wannabe rr11 hib and mid noobs of is
not lack of fg action, its the fact they cant farm albs like they used to in a steady stream. Now they have to fight bigger numbers to farm, and often
they lose. All these rr11 noobs newer wanted fair fg fights, they wanted rp
to enlarge their e-penis.

Rly? How come a FG of High Realm Rank hibs halved the Alb Population inside Bledmeer then? xD

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

I'm now taking bets on how many times you can use this word during the thread. Current favourite is 14 times (though you've a little way to go on that yet). I'm offering odds of 5-2 on that at the moment. Other odds available on request. ;)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Rly? How come a FG of High Realm Rank hibs halved the Alb Population inside Bledmeer then? xD

Well done, you come to do rvr in a difficult situation, not to cry.

I do respect that, but those hibs who dont do anything but crying
about not being able to farm solo albs leaving old atk might imo as well
piss off.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
OK.

So how is it Hibs manage to attack and defend far more effectively than mids with half the numbers?

Shrooms anyone? -_-

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
same way albs can bravely stand back and petspam the door :)

..petspam..

anyhow, so much anger in this thread.. :(

Marc

FH is my second home
majik said:
The relevance is YOU ARE CALLING PEOPLE KIDDIES AND THE URL IN URE SIGNATURE REFLECTS THAT YOU ARE ONE YOURSELF as classifying people by the type of clothes they wear and how they talk etc etc is child like behaviour but then again I don't expect you to know what a hypocrit is.

WHY DOES IT???

Do i cry and take my ball home when things dont go my way. THAT is childish behaviour. Wearing designer clothes, hanging around with Chavs is not. Anyway, wtf am i doing defending how I dress and whom i keep company with to random nerd on an internet forum.

As for not knowing what a hypcrit is, damn, you got me there Brains. I dont. However, i do know what a hypocrite is.

Now wipe the spit off your monitor and leave me alone.

majik

Banned
Bracken said:
I'm now taking bets on how many times you can use this word during the thread. Current favourite is 14 times (though you've a little way to go on that yet). I'm offering odds of 5-2 on that at the moment. Other odds available on request. ;)

I love the word retard!

majik

Banned
Marc said:
WHY DOES IT???

Do i cry and take my ball home when things dont go my way. THAT is childish behaviour. Wearing designer clothes, hanging around with Chavs is not. Anyway, wtf am i doing defending how I dress and whom i keep company with to random nerd on an internet forum.

As for not knowing what a hypcrit is, damn, you got me there Brains. I dont. However, i do know what a hypocrite is.

Now wipe the spit off your monitor and leave me alone.

Okay mate.
Talking about having your own way, when someone argues against you, you insult them so you don't take the ball home, you try to burst it instead. You have my deepest sympathy.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
ok I'll spam this screenshot in this thread as well.. looks like people need to smile a bit!

apati.jpg

..will stop using it now :p

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
I find it terribly amusing to see all the kiddies throw their toys out of the pram or wave their new found rattlers at the other realms. Others start using world wide forum flame words like "retard", "stfu", "noob" and what not without fully comprehending the fact that they expose themselves as being quite ignorant. Try expanding your obviously limited vocabulary.

Anyone trying to pin the current population disparities between the realms on one single reason obviously doesnt know what he/she is on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom