silly albs.. bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
So you don't take the game as seriously as Calo then, explaining your lust for FH or is it me wrong again?

Marc

FH is my second home
majik said:
So you don't take the game as seriously as Calo then, explaining your lust for FH or is it me wrong again?

yeah, your wrong again. Look, lets cut all this petty arguing. Here is the olive branch :touch:

TAKE IT

before i change my mind!

majik

Banned
Marc said:
yeah, your wrong again. Look, lets cut all this petty arguing. Here is the olive branch :touch:

TAKE IT

before i change my mind!

Don't start an argument if you aren't prepared to finish it.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol!!!!! You try and do the right thing.

/sigh

Bigbadaboom

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
FYI: Albion has been the under-dog on excal for the duration of OF because albs on excal have the thinking capacity of a honey roasted cashew nut so don't start that load of bollocks again.

LOL

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
It has actually been nice to hear some formal input into what Pre-Toa alb/excal rvr was like as I didn't exist on my healer in those times but I thought I knew a bit about RvR at that time. I knew albs weren't as strong as mids/hibs then but without playing alb you can't really tell.

I have a dream...

I have a dream that my fellow DAoC players will one day live in a MMORPG where they will not be judged by the color of their realm, but by the content of their character... (Apologies to MLK).

I'm glad that you got some information about the older versions of DAoC that was helpful to you. For my part, I've never played Mid or Hib. I'd hope that someone with more experience of those realms would try to offer constructive advice/information/opinion if I ever had a question. We see so much mindless flaming and hate on these boards that it makes baby Jesus cry. :( And I just don't understand why.

So if you ever see me asking a newb question or making a wild claim (Hey! It could happen! ;)), please pitch in and correct me. Educate me. But please don't flame me for my ignorance or assume that all Albs are like me.

And as for the "retards" thing, together with my determination and Flimgoblin's support I'm getting over it.

I'm sure you'll make it! (Even though you snuck in a stealth "retard" in this post by pretending that you were quoting someone else ;)).

majik

Banned
pbaz said:
I'm sure you'll make it! (Even though you snuck in a stealth "retard" in this post by pretending that you were quoting someone else ;)).

You noticed? :(

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
I don't post on vn boards. Consorting with the intellectually challenged just lowers you to their level.

Anyway - should you mange to get relics in the future at least now you've worked out how to defend them :p

question never was about how, it was about who has the number, n00b realm of albion do and who has the relics?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
marc/majik feel free to pm each other :p

locking this because the frog in the santa hat asked me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom