"she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it"

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
yea but doing that is exactly how u win this
the news crews are there, youve got Fuckwit McRetard hooting in the road, and youre just offering them tea.. it really highlights the difference and who the dangerous people are ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If true that's awesome, sounds a bit fishy tho? being how the EDL are would they really accept Tea and Biscuits from Muslims?

I've seen it done before. If you've got a bunch of people protesting outside whatever it is you own, send them a trolley of tea and biscuits. It's amazing how well it soothes tensions.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Forget missiles, warships & aircraft. Someone should send some lorries full of Yorkshire Gold to Israel, Syria & North Korea. Problems solved.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Forget missiles, warships & aircraft. Someone should send some lorries full of Yorkshire Gold to Israel, Syria & North Korea. Problems solved.
Would probably do wonders. "Free tea and biscuits (HALAL). Q&A with senior generals & diplomats. Please don't bomb us".

:D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
BBC...biased?!?! Never!

*may contain sarcasm

rynnor

Rockhound
Odd that the BBC has an article about anonymous 'hacking' the EDL membership data but doesn't mention that the EDL site has been hacked by a Muslim group?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
429816_583109381722948_493747115_n.jpg

Facepalm.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You may mote in tje mews that the Syrian governmemt with Russian backing have sorrounded a town of 50 thousand..it is likely they will be slaughtered..why the living fuck did we support those looney rebels and give them hope..now they have fucked the country for 500 years..and ee are partly to blame.

rynnor

Rockhound
We aren't responsible for what happens there - tbh I think the government of Syria winning is probably in our long term interest. In the end I think the russians were right all along.

Chilly

Balls of steel
We aren't responsible for what happens there - tbh I think the government of Syria winning is probably in our long term interest. In the end I think the russians were right all along.
We are when we start selling them weapons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Give me a cut of the profit and I will gladly sell them weapons. They can blow each other up as much as they like.

Job

Raven forgot to bad spell the post..though it may have crossed over into another language and claimed asylum there.

rynnor

Rockhound
No-one external should get involved in Civil Wars tbh - maybe warn both parties that human rights abuses will be prosecuted but beyond that let them sort it out.

Job

Getting involved in civil wars and fucking it up has been an official foriegn policy for the brits...we caused so much shit in the American civil war the Americans demanded Canada in compensation.

rynnor

Rockhound
Getting involved in civil wars and fucking it up has been an official foriegn policy for the brits...we caused so much shit in the American civil war the Americans demanded Canada in compensation.

Half of Europe + mexico got mixed up in the US civil war. In the English civil war we had scots/French/Spanish/dutch etc. involved at various points - it didn't change the outcome it just costs more lives.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No-one external should get involved in Civil Wars tbh - maybe warn both parties that human rights abuses will be prosecuted but beyond that let them sort it out.

They aren't civil wars if there are external forces involved.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

What the steaming fuck are you talking about now? In what parallel universe did that little episode take place? First of all, Canada wasn't actually one country during the time of the civil war, and it was actually American behaviour that stimulated the drive towards a Canadian Union (look up the Fenian raids for example), and if anything the main causes of trouble with Britain during the Civil War were inflicted by the Americans (most famously, the Trent Affair). The British were quite happy to see Americans kick lumps out of each other, but they didn't interfere; public opinion in the UK would never have allowed Britain to do anything to ally with a slave state.

You don't half talk some dribbling bollocks at times Job.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I insist you dig up one of the guys who was there and ask him exactly what happened. Nothing else will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom