"she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In other news! nice to see Mr Cameron is taking a holiday in Ibiza with all the stuff popping up around the country.

Chilly

Balls of steel
In other news! nice to see Mr Cameron is taking a holiday in Ibiza with all the stuff popping up around the country.
Bit of a daft attitude to take. Everyone needs a holiday and what is he actually going to do? His minions' minions' minions' minions actually run the country, him and his mates just ponce around whitehall insulting each other.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bit of a daft attitude to take. Everyone needs a holiday and what is he actually going to do? His minions' minions' minions' minions actually run the country, him and his mates just ponce around whitehall insulting each other.

Nothing to do with attitude, timing is bad - pretty much it. People also postpone holidays when needed.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Nothing to do with attitude, timing is bad - pretty much it. People also postpone holidays when needed.
I'm pretty sure he's got a phone. Give him a break ffs. He probably works 100 hour weeks.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
David Cameron is Batman? Shit I never saw that coming, I thought it was Boris Johnson.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And people have the memory span of goldfish if they allow Labour to get in again!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't matter who gets elected does it? they're all lying twats anyway out to better their own wealth rather than fix a country.

rynnor

Rockhound
BloodOmen said:
Doesn't matter who gets elected does it? they're all lying twats anyway out to better their own wealth rather than fix a country.

In a similar way no one votes for fixing the country though - just for feathering their bit of the nest - that's democracy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Spoil your ballot...not that they actually care. Still better than not voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Only bombs and riots change things anymore.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In a similar way no one votes for fixing the country though - just for feathering their bit of the nest - that's democracy.

Need a proper party really LibLabCon are simply wank and despite all of their claims have fucked the country/failing to fix it, doubt UKIP would do much better beyond pulling us out of the EU.

At this point I'd put my faith in a tramp dressed as Mr Blobby running the country better than the rest of the parties.

rynnor

Rockhound
Hmm - it sounds a little too good to be true tbh.

It wasn't an official EDL protest I'm thinking with just 6 people turning up and the ones who do turn up at the normal ones are not tea drinkers. It sounds like a little locally organised thing with basically normal people who have been inflamed by recent events.

Nice idea though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
6 or 7 EDL and 100 supporters of the Mosque then you bet your arse they would accept tea. Out manned 10-1 I bet most extremists will become moderates very quickly.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Good on the Mosque still I guess, they could turn their noses up at the EDL but they chose to embrace it and be nice to them despite the EDL being a bunch of twats towards anything Islamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom