shadowss the soloer ? wow

Shadowss

Banned
I would say his age is equal to his rr lol

LOL so true ...

Im actually laughing about the other thread right now ..people saying eul is the soloer of 2007 ..ive seen him stuck to 2 sb's before and he doesnt fight without PA

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
LOL so true ...

Im actually laughing about the other thread right now ..people saying eul is the soloer of 2007 ..ive seen him stuck to 2 sb's before and he doesnt fight without PA

I guess playing in stealth zerg made him outSKILL in 2007 lol

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL so true ...

nah i dont play solo noob just having 5000 solo kills with a stealthzerg. and i guess if u add all stealthers solo kills in ur uber guild dont think u got 1/5 of that.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
nah i dont play solo noob just having 5000 solo kills with a stealthzerg. and i guess if u add all stealthers solo kills in ur uber guild dont think u got 1/5 of that.

RR11 and only 5000 solo kills lol

kivik

Part of the furniture

Heh, try find any other soloer who's < RR11 with that many solo kills. Eul has achieved more on one character than you'll ever do in this game, stop being so bitter about that :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
He is close to 5k i think .. not yet there... U suxxx Eul ! grrr...i will get u tho... getting really close to 4k total now :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, try find any other soloer who's < RR11 with that many solo kills. Eul has achieved more on one character than you'll ever do in this game, stop being so bitter about that :)

Im not entering any competition to who´s best. Im just saying that he is a hipocrit, a liar, a zerger and a moron :D

Please tell me were i try to achieve anything else then that lol

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
y... rezz sick (or ml8ed) kills dont kill +1counter.... adds ... grps that step on a PS and then die from fgs... antizerg action

aika

Can't get enough of FH
5k is a LOT, I have around 900 and I can honestly say I never grouped or add on my inf.. ppl with immunity/rez sick/ppl that add on you and lots more, it all doesnt count as a solo kill.

elbeek

Part of the furniture

You really are a fucking moron. 5K solo kills is a helluva lot for any melee spec char, hell its alot for any class.

I am not standing up for Eul as he is as big a tit as you are but you really do need to learn when to wind your neck in, or do you like making a complete kunt of yourself?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Im not entering any competition to who´s best. Im just saying that he is a hipocrit, a liar, a zerger and a moron :D

Please tell me were i try to achieve anything else then that lol

By mocking his amount of solo kills at his realmrank?

The massive amount of solo kills he got at that RR actually proves you totally wrong about him being a zerger :)

Oh and you are indeed trying to achieve something in this game, the moment you go out in RvR you try to reach higher realmranks by killing enemies for realmpoints. But as I said, zerging and adding to RR11 is nothing achieved compared to RR11 and 5000 solo kills :) Glad I could enlighten you.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Your respect means nothing to me , you are just getting on my nerves trash talking about the #1 Shadowblade on the cluster bar none just because you can and while at it making up stupid lies to make your claims sound believable ... Like he wont fight unless he gets pa and he runs with 2 other shadowblades ... get a fucking clue moron :rolleyes:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix and Shadowws Still clueless i see ... No change there then :rolleyes:
:fluffle:Give up the bs ye? shadow your ok gamer ye:) kinetix give up the bs ye? EUL is the man ye? I can't slag you of kinetix,cause you on the alb bridge the other week didn't add on me the rest did? i got respec for you as a alb yes:fluffle:Shadows you good too, but lets face it 5000 solo db? says who is the master is no?

Shadowss

Banned
deception i did not make anything up trust me.

everytime i have met him he has used SL and pa'd me..

#1 doesnt mean shit it just means he plays more

i'm growing increasingly tired of this thread.. i dont care about anyone elses posts but urs deception piss me off coz u arnt even in this discussion yet u care to throw random insults to piss of and go shag someone for once.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
weh look everyone Eul just killed me again with Pa well done...I was also Rez sick
Don't be hard on yourself your a good infil and solo i no you are:fluffle: and i think at rr11 you prob be 1 of the best imo:fluffle:your 1 of the good guys, I'm sure eul noes it too. but comon 5000 solo db is not a mug ye?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Let the kid think what he/it wants ...

Remember what i said earlier and Eul concurred ... Hard Knocks ;)

Shadowss

Banned
=( thankyou for comforting me <3 lol =D

i do think 5k dbs solo is impressive aye...i just wanna know how many kills his got altogether...heres me with my 2k kills altogether feeling all sad lol :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
weh look everyone Eul just killed me again with Pa well done...I was also Rez sick

lol if ur stupid enough to run unstealthed in irvr then i guess i pa u anyways. btw thats not called pa its backstab a style from rare side if u didnt know it. And i dont care if ur rs or not if its u, u die end of story.

Shadowss

Banned
it was outside bolg door why would i want to stealther there -.- and okay sorry calm down noob

Shadowss

Banned
Nice fights deception :) dinged 7L4 of ya! hehe night ill let you play with the alb zerg =D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Didn't you people play with a speak and spell when you were kids???

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom