shadowss the soloer ? wow

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You really expect us to play 'farily' when theres not a single other group on this server that does this?
I can say without any doubt that ALL of the people in my group play for fg vs fg but sadly this server cannot offer this.
I see no reason why we should uphold the 'no adding policy' when it's quite obvious that none of the groups left are playing this kind of rvr. :p
You can ask groups like LA, which is basically the only group left that does not add mindlessly how much we add on them.

Couldnt care less what you think tho, you're just a bitter old man that never got to try out a successful rvr group and everyone who has is a 'retarded sweed/greek' yada yada yada. :)
Think i still have some footage laying around with your group adding and still dying miserably. xDD

Same shit excuse like everyday: "We zerg and add cause you didn't run a successful group."

I still want the stats of that zerging SB of yours :).

Septina

Part of the furniture
Same shit excuse like everyday: "We zerg and add cause you didn't run a successful group."

I still want the stats of that zerging SB of yours :).

Us zerging and adding has nothing to do with you running a successful group or not. ^^
Still dont see why we should play with 'honour' towards groups that has no intention of showing us the same respect. :p
And regarding my sb, did duo with an rl m8 up to rr3 or so, then he decided to quit, have not been grouped on my sb since, tho, when it comes to adding on tards like you i see that as a privelige. :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Lies, i zerg down everything that moves, especially soloers!!1111 >=|

No way :] Your group always leavs me go and use the wall pug? always lets me go aswell ;]

Mucho apreciation. The only people who add on my fights is fucking albs ;s

Nibble

Part of the furniture
90% sure it was albs that added on me when i was fighting on my shade, no1 known tho

Septina

Part of the furniture
No way :] Your group always leavs me go and use the wall pug? always lets me go aswell ;]

Mucho apreciation. The only people who add on my fights is fucking albs ;s

Shhhh, i have a reputation to keep up. :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
You just dont understand the meaning of Hipocrisy roflmao :D
You sir, are one really clueless person :p

And that as to do with?

Warning folks dont use heal procs, haste and damage add! According to Eul its unfair rofl

if i would talk with u ill call ur shitty name stupidnoob and yes bringing out shit friar bot to give dueling ppl bb resist and friar procs is not fair to those who duel em, u dont have anything to say about this matter so just stick ur arse to ur zerg and ur guild. this time bradlex raped that friar bb next time ill do it, btw u can tell ur guild send a necro aswell for absorb buff its even better moron.

Shadowss

Banned
lol ill try go learn play yes my master and listen to this u shit punk i only duel those who deserve it, i gave u a chance and u blow it up by rofling and ruding afterwards so whos hypocrit now shit? some ppl deserve 2nd chance u aint one of em kid and if u take ss from me killing u think forum will ban u for spaming and cutting bandwith. u scare me alot kid i cant sleep at nights fearing ull chain me.
And wonder whos friar it was who came to gned bridge gave all alb so called duelers resists and grp procs ets when mid/hibs played without any of that shit? OH ye it was a DA friar, rofl

I wouldnt have /rofl /rude if you never did it to me bud :) I had logged by the time the friar came to the bridge...and oh sorry my bad that the friar came to the bridge totally my fault Coz his in the same guild and everything sorry :( Lame excuse shame i didnt have any friar buffs when i kicked ur arse :(

I posted the SS coz u was like " im so l3333t someone gimme a fuuuuckiing medaall matttteee ooommmggg im the roxor shadowss can never beaat me coz i use SL all the timee cant fight withoout PA" just had to post it :) i told you i couldnt resist...

and septina im pretty sure in that other thread and earlier this thread you said you never add or zerg etc...Now you are saying you do...Smooth

@stupeh Thanks for not killing me today haha <3 and ur grp

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
if i would talk with u ill call ur shitty name stupidnoob and yes bringing out shit friar bot to give dueling ppl bb resist and friar procs is not fair to those who duel em, .....
btw u can tell ur guild send a necro aswell for absorb buff its even better moron.

Ahahahahah :D omg! ahah i just cant decide if your a rl comedian or a rl moron :D

Edit: ahaha just remembered... dont use bbs cause its unfair ahahah omg :D

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
nah ppl can use em but bringing em for rb when effects are fading at nged bridge shows lot of character but yet again u dont know a shit about this stuff so stfu and go pve instead moron.
and for u noob stealther hope u enjoyed the moment im very happy for u now go get ur cookie from mom. Dying is part of this game and by analyzing how ppl die they can learn their mistakes but this part is too hard for most of albs including u ,they rather bring more albs or just whining here.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
To be fair , shadowss has been solo everytime ive fought him and hes never added on me when he easily could have.

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
just to settle things the friar is an active player if its the one from the same guild as shadowss not a bot.

Hope that clears a few things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom