shadowss the soloer ? wow

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
U soloing a lot dude and i got amazed.
after getting gancked 2 times i row then u add me when i fight sorc in grp and afterwards u play in steathzerg. AND listen dont claim u play solo u shit stealther coz now i know how to deal with u.

And the other inifl( wont say his name but think he knows ) who pa me in face with remedy up when im gonna start duel with a warden hope he knows what hes doing nexttime, coz if u try play dirty u should atleast kill ur target before he gancks u.

Xalina i dont expect too much from u, just classing u as other rog bottomfeeders.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
U soloing a lot dude and i got amazed.
after getting gancked 2 times i row then u add me when i fight sorc in grp and afterwards u play in steathzerg. AND listen dont claim u play solo u shit stealther coz now i know how to deal with u.

And the other inifl( wont say his name but think he knows ) who pa me in face with remedy up when im gonna start duel with a warden hope he knows what hes doing nexttime, coz if u try play dirty u should atleast kill ur target before he gancks u.

Xalina i dont expect too much from u, just classing u as other rog bottomfeeders.

Its different when it happens the other way around :) ? You know when you pa me with remedy and dump etc :p ?

C

Carss

i think the main problem is here that

EUL SUCKS

af haste please :(

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Then they wonder why i gank em :p infanity had fight with him had him beat he run of like a whippet:( well Shadows kiss the dirt from prob the worse sb out there thats me:fluffle:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Then they wonder why i gank em :p infanity had fight with him had him beat he run of like a whippet:( well Shadows kiss the dirt from prob the worse sb out there thats me:fluffle:

nah pip you're better than Bladedfury

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Well you know how it goes... i may seem to be bitter and coldhearted but...

S...... d... i. a R.. z...

You fill the spots and win a Lamborgini gallardo :)

Shadowss

Banned
LOL!!!!

I was duoing with a minstrel for two runs you dickhead LOL

xalina? yes shes in my guild i wasnt grouped with her though.

I saw you two fighting and i added on you coz you are a prick.

fighting a sorc? when? i dont remember that

Eul you are just a crap player get over it Mr "i run away sprinting when shadowss /bows to me i need to PA him for win"
Stop using haste and celerity charges at the same time as well...Also get some damage please 130 mainhand damage from a RR 11 is kinda crap tbh
you killed me once after you ran away from me....you were left with 10% health and you were strafing around like knob coz you are s*** and cant face anyone without them getting not in view spam /rude LEARN TO PLAY DICKHEAD

And pip -.- You backstabbed me and thigh cut me etc i didnt use purge ( you used a 2 handed weapon so i was on 55% when i recovered from stun) I then stunned you...you purged and u still only killed me with 1% left and then died straight after so Me starting the fight at 55% without purge and you starting at 100% wiith purge..hmmmmm

I aint angry btw im amused at how lame eul is LOL

actually come to think of it you did kill me twice...yes i remember WITH TWO OTHER SHADOWBLADES....Nice one with the whole thread when you grouped and owned me solo ..prick

Nibble

Part of the furniture
/clap i can play the hard man on the internet @ shadowss

illu

Part of the furniture
Pricking pricked prick dick dick wick lick kick flick pick nose.

/popcorn

on topic - I have seen Shadowss solo :> And Infanity also "seems" to be solo most of the time I have seen them. Infils are mean though. The hit too hard and abuse kobbies. That is why they need to die. Die die die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :>

Oli - Illu

kivik

Part of the furniture
LOL!!!!

I was duoing with a minstrel for two runs you dickhead LOL

xalina? yes shes in my guild i wasnt grouped with her though.

I saw you two fighting and i added on you coz you are a prick.

fighting a sorc? when? i dont remember that

Eul you are just a crap player get over it Mr "i run away sprinting when shadowss /bows to me i need to PA him for win"
Stop using haste and celerity charges at the same time as well...Also get some damage please 130 mainhand damage from a RR 11 is kinda crap tbh
you killed me once after you ran away from me....you were left with 10% health and you were strafing around like knob coz you are s*** and cant face anyone without them getting not in view spam /rude LEARN TO PLAY DICKHEAD

And pip -.- You backstabbed me and thigh cut me etc i didnt use purge ( you used a 2 handed weapon so i was on 55% when i recovered from stun) I then stunned you...you purged and u still only killed me with 1% left and then died straight after so Me starting the fight at 55% without purge and you starting at 100% wiith purge..hmmmmm

I aint angry btw im amused at how lame eul is LOL

actually come to think of it you did kill me twice...yes i remember WITH TWO OTHER SHADOWBLADES....Nice one with the whole thread when you grouped and owned me solo ..prick

I don't know wether to laugh or cry.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Pricking pricked prick dick dick wick lick kick flick pick nose.

/popcorn

on topic - I have seen Shadowss solo :> And Infanity also "seems" to be solo most of the time I have seen them. Infils are mean though. The hit too hard and abuse kobbies. That is why they need to die. Die die die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :>

Oli - Illu

There has not been one time i have grouped in the last year on my infiltrator ;] I talk to alot of infs ingame etc, But there is not one time i'd group as i find it boring as fuck. If i get an add i will pull off.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

You had me beat last night?

Concidering i was working from 4pm-12am last night i find that hard to believe. 99% of the time i fight you pip i win, I'm not trying to boast or anything but i do.

You killed me on hunter solo 2 times with IP etc, But that was swimming backwards with sprint in water when im running on 90% Wbreath and a snare pet on me :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
There has not been one time i have grouped in the last year on my infiltrator ;] I talk to alot of infs ingame etc, But there is not one time i'd group as i find it boring as fuck. If i get an add i will pull off.

You grouped with me once! :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
can u guys forget all this me zerging crap coz i dont do it.. trust me i am a soloer!!

SS didnt capture 2 more stealthers :)

sshot060bk4.jpg

Shadowss

Banned
Oh my god.... I attacked you first then a couple of other stealthers attacked you...I stopped attacking you and let them kill you....Hence the surrendering gesture..i was not grouped..

u shouldve realised ..i stopped attacking you....... stop trying to land me in sh**

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dont expect any respect whatsoever Shadowss tbh ...

Let you for abit then after i jump Minicrit (Not the Mincer you were duoing with) and disengage with mincer at 50% and me at 80% to kill a rr6 cabby fuckwit who is lining up to add sprinting from cliprange to get his fistfull rps and chase it ... with Minicrit still engaging me (Ill remember that too) i get a pa in the face for something shit like 300 from you ... So for all i care if i see you engaged in future you get whats coming ... Expect hard knocks addtard :rolleyes:

Shadowss

Banned
actually deception i missed backstab for 100 dmg then left you LOL i thought shit i just missed an easy backstab i may as well leave him...the cabby was in my guild

:p if u wernt attacking a caster i wouldnt have added

Punishment

Resident Freddy
And this changes ... what exactly ?

Every addtard has an excuse , redeem yourself through gameplay and you might not get chained everytime you leave Beno keep by every decent assasin out there who doesnt want to risk someone of unknown intention hanging around for a chance to get thier lame skills on :rolleyes:

P.S. I have nothing against you duoing , but random adding puts you right in the ''For the realm'' crew and they tend to die alot from what i hear :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
so you are a useless adding zergling but ofc solo while doing it.

righto

seems there is a lot of free RPs about atm, tempted to re-sub for a month when the patch finally arrives

Shadowss

Banned
Lol i hit him once 0o0o sorry i joined the whole realm crew thing sorry big bad shadowss

Fucking hell guys get a clue

Yes i do duo to kill plitscraft rodelsb zerg of 4 of them and chandi and warhead adding on us

GET OVER IT tools..and if u aint noticed if i see a soloer when im duoing we make sure its a 1v1 enviroment so /rude to all you lamers who just wanna flame

tbh bring for flame threads about nothing just coz i owned you hard

AND LOL at slitscraft paing me when i type this and i purge and kick his arse pahahah

Punishment

Resident Freddy
dunno who u are

Oh what an amazing comeback , yet you remember that it was a failed BS2 Instead of a Pa ... :rolleyes:

Don't worry bro , just make a /rel macro like this ...

/macro AddtardGotOwnedByUnknownShadeAgain /release

Should do until you learn my name :ninja:

Shadowss

Banned
lol ur so aggressive and angry at a random 100 damage thing.. not like it killed yu

give up tbh i dont give a shizer about wat u think coz u are obviously an ignorant tart

boo hoo shadowss hit me for 100 damage gotta moan on FH

get a life

how was that a comeback? i didnt know who you were lol! you changed your sig ...again stop being so anngry this aint a flame war is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom