shadowss the soloer ? wow

Shadowss

Banned
Lol how mature yet again septina ..bloody hell

just coz im that age dont mean i run around eating skittles whilst watching teletubbies ffs

Stop being dickheads and choosing anything i say and turning it against me

like ive said to you before septina..Get a life

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol.gif

lol nah i dont wanna argue with a kid who prolly will go cry to his mom :)
I didnt realize ur a DARK AURORA member that says everything, come back when ur a bit older kid.
With the high reputation of ur guild and its members ur playstyle and whining dont surpize me.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Lol how mature yet again septina ..bloody hell

just coz im that age dont mean i run around eating skittles whilst watching teletubbies ffs

Stop being dickheads and choosing anything i say and turning it against me

like ive said to you before septina..Get a life

I'm not the one tossing 'nerd' insults and 'olol get a life' over an internet forum am i? ;D
Nice to get it confirmed that it's just not your mental age that is low, will help me sleep at night. :)

Shadowss

Banned
No when i say get a life i mean it

ur obv some 35+ year old who spends all his time on a computer who is hardly holding down a job and probs having to ask his family for money every so often.

Both of you are just coming out with pretty lame insults atm so i think im gnna give this thread a miss until yes im going to say it you two act you age however old you are.

Septina

Part of the furniture
No when i say get a life i mean it

ur obv some 35+ year old who spends all his time on a computer who is hardly holding down a job and probs having to ask his family for money every so often.

Both of you are just coming out with pretty lame insults atm so i think im gnna give this thread a miss until yes im going to say it you two act you age however old you are.

Haha, coming down to assumption based insults now that hold absolutely no ground whatsoever? Jesus, i actually had higher thoughts of you.
Good work proving me wrong :worthy: ^^

kivik

Part of the furniture
Being 16 years old and telling others; 'grow up' and 'you're immature' while shit slinging around yourself is just wrong.

Shadowss

Banned
"hahahaha your 16 go cry to you mummy"

and other such phrases is considered mature nowadays?

yeah okay then maybe in FH world

Bye bye guys have fun

Bit bored of recieving the same insult every time TBH

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A spaz is a spaz doesn't matter what the age is.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Eul you are just a crap player get over it Mr "i run away sprinting when shadowss /bows to me i need to PA him for win"
Stop using haste and celerity charges at the same time as well...Also get some damage please 130 mainhand damage from a RR 11 is kinda crap tbh
you killed me once after you ran away from me....you were left with 10% health and you were strafing around like knob coz you are s*** and cant face anyone without them getting not in view spam /rude LEARN TO PLAY DICKHEAD

All this was kinda funny tbh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I especially like the bit where he claims Eul ran from him :D

Might have had something to do with the 5 lifetapping casters behind you shadowss meight ;)

P.S. Its not running anyway , its kiting ... if you want to stand toe to toe against tanks its your funeral , you are a sneak , play like a sneak :rolleyes:

Shadowss

Banned
I especially like the bit where he claims Eul ran from him :D

Might have had something to do with the 5 lifetapping casters behind you shadowss meight ;)

P.S. Its not running anyway , its kiting ... if you want to stand toe to toe against tanks its your funeral , you are a sneak , play like a sneak :rolleyes:

Nope what happened was we was all have a 1v1 sort of dueling thing in alb i bowed to him he then ran away i chased him he stealthed i couldnt find him....later on (5 mins lets say) after i just died i was running over the bridge and he Pa'd me

I love the way you lot are analysing everything i say.....I usually dont bother re-reading what i put and tbh i dont give a crap.

the haste celerity and dmg bit was seperate hence the ..'s he doesnt always and when he doesnt he still hits like a baby..

end of thread yeah thanks bye

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
go take ur milk baby from ur mommys hand
these forums aint for kids. Noobs like u who wants duel in his shit frontier among 5 casters tell alot about ur character, just go learn to play and use ur little childish brain.
I play how i want with idiots like u so get use to it and also get used to get chained aswell, i tend to let ppl go if i just killed em and they come out 1 min after with rs but in ur case ull keep dying.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol nah i dont wanna argue with a kid who prolly will go cry to his mom :)
I didnt realize ur a DARK AURORA member that says everything, come back when ur a bit older kid.
With the high reputation of ur guild and its members ur playstyle and whining dont surpize me.

Ahah. Ladies and gentleman if any left on this forum, i present to you this rare specimen that surely came from another planet and landed clueless on this game.
We warmfully call him THE MORON!

ahah your really pathetic :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
these forums aint for kids. Noobs like u who wants duel in his shit frontier among 5 casters tell alot about ur character, just go learn to play and use ur little childish brain.
I play how i want with idiots like u so get use to it and also get used to get chained aswell, i tend to let ppl go if i just killed em and they come out 1 min after with rs but in ur case ull keep dying.

Your right, shadowss told ppl in this forum you were 13 year old. Thats absolutly incorrect.
Nowhere in time such and hipocrit, adding zerger, and lame insult like you could be that old!
The only thing that comes into mind is that you are some kind of twisted version of Horner in midgard, being the only diference is that he actually admits his play style :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Your right, shadowss told ppl in this forum you were 13 year old. Thats absolutly incorrect.
Nowhere in time such and hipocrit, adding zerger, and lame insult like you could be that old!
The only thing that comes into mind is that you are some kind of twisted version of Horner in midgard, being the only diference is that he actually admits his play style :D

Aye really!
'The cleric is an active cleric and my best m8! It's not a bot, i swear!!111'

rolleye.gif

Shadowss

Banned

that post was lol and very again...immature LOL.

you still aint told us how old you are yet? judging by your posts not very...

Shame you cant chain farm me though eul coz you are shit.... If we ever met eachother without a mid zerg helping you out or without you having to use SL you will be mine... But have fun with you SL and popping stealthers for Fgs for the time being arsehole

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Shame you cant chain farm me though eul coz you are shit.... If we ever met eachother without a mid zerg helping you out or without you having to use SL you will be mine... But have fun with you SL and popping stealthers for Fgs for the time being arsehole

i see a fraps clip inc :x

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

lol who let this shit caster/adder/zerger in my tread? think u wanna get slammed by 50 more players again? didnt have enough from last one i guess. Get lost noob and ye saw u try play a tank for 1 day and it didnt suit u so go play ur wizard instead u might get 20 rps before u die.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I have an idea for Eul and Kinetix. Get together and hop into a food blender. Then liberally smear yourselves over a lawn. Lets face it you are better off as plantfood than your current roles as body wasters tbh.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol who let this shit caster/adder/zerger in my tread? think u wanna get slammed by 50 more players again? didnt have enough from last one i guess. Get lost noob and ye saw u try play a tank for 1 day and it didnt suit u so go play ur wizard instead u might get 20 rps before u die.

Ahah your the funniest poster since eruptix and sean. Please continue to post more of those, it brings the smile to my face everytime i read it lol.
loved your l33t haxor u and roflmao please explain me what a tread is :D

By the looks of it your the one that loves to get slamed by many....

men :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

I would say his age is equal to his rr lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom