shadowss the soloer ? wow

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Who is flaming , people were debating your claims at being a decicated soloer ... i added my 2 cents ;)

My own deceision to now treat you accordingly is nothing to do with you or anyone else , just stating a fact :D

Shadowss

Banned
TBH yes i am not always solo...Most of the time i am

I occasionally duo with a mate...but if there are soloers we like i said make it a 1v1

Tbh deception i dont add or whtever i just dont play " seriously" all the time i would like you to forgive me and just play like we would....I do not usually add i just wanted to see whether or not i could land a backstabb at that angle lol =D But sorry or whatever

Eul Stop QQing coz u are a crap SB

the person who posted that SS you are such a lying tart and get a life...taking a SS which includes me standing next to a infil does not mean i helped him kill u or im grped with him so shut the hell up please.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Yes i do duo to kill plitscraft rodelsb zerg of 4 of them and chandi and warhead adding on us

ah blaming zoia and warhead for adding that will give your stories credit.

thats 2 of the most honest and deacent ppl on the server. If any of them at one point added on U i'm 99,9% sure U did some shit several times to piss them of.

Asked anyone here how much any of those 2 guys add on any just semi deacent ppl.

Shadowss

Banned
no they dont usually add but that time when we had plits and slits on us they did other than that <3 tbh i dueled chandi afterwards etc

i am sure they are decent people.

And bladedfury is a zerger i got 5 sbs on me then got /rofl spammed i have a SS somewhere :p
his always grped wit that noob adding corath hunter or whatever and some other hunter and sometimes another sb.

and i wernt blaming anyway it was just as i was posting that we got added on thats all....

madyoda

Fledgling Freddie
well everytime i around by occassus i attack someone i get adds thats all albs to tbh fucking toss pots so time to get creative :> an sorry i /rofl u shadow but it wasnt a good day btw slainyou if you read this post your going to get mega ganked to twat

madyoda

Fledgling Freddie
thanks m8y :> an sorry it wont happen again btw you seem like a snd guy so you also wont get ganked if i in stealth grp we wont attack you ;) btw aika so im crap sb you say whats up did i kill your lame ass lol fuckin idiot thanks for the rp was sweet :)))

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so you are a useless adding zergling but ofc solo while doing it.

righto

seems there is a lot of free RPs about atm, tempted to re-sub for a month when the patch finally arrives

resub raven! :) solowise its pretty decent actually and shield tanks can stand their ground very well now

aika

Can't get enough of FH
LOL & u are ???????? --- I happen 2 gp with blade now & again & would rate em higher than most sb's playin atm

oh random sb/hunter zergling! sure maybe on your standarts he is good

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thanks m8y :> an sorry it wont happen again btw you seem like a snd guy so you also wont get ganked if i in stealth grp we wont attack you ;) btw aika so im crap sb you say whats up did i kill your lame ass lol fuckin idiot thanks for the rp was sweet :)))

the day you kill me solo I will delete my inf, k ? :)

madyoda

Fledgling Freddie
its abit sad crying because you died so what if i cant take you 1v1 il just gank you with m8s dont like it grp up part of the game

krall

Fledgling Freddie
You had me beat last night?

Concidering i was working from 4pm-12am last night i find that hard to believe. 99% of the time i fight you pip i win, I'm not trying to boast or anything but i do.

You killed me on hunter solo 2 times with IP etc, But that was swimming backwards with sprint in water when im running on 90% Wbreath and a snare pet on me :p

so he beat u useing his spec, and ml's? Is that a first for u? :) Good coz maybe next time we have a fight u wount PA me - or mezzpoisen my pets on the BD - nice to know :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its abit sad crying because you died so what if i cant take you 1v1 il just gank you with m8s dont like it grp up part of the game

where did you see me cry? did i make a "fao bladedfury" thread?

madyoda

Fledgling Freddie
you couldnt of been happy about it to mention so i guess in a way you wer crying

madyoda

Fledgling Freddie
for the record ive actually taken you a few times 1v1 ;) anyway aika gota go to work now hope your on later so my grp can gank you again like a said sweet rp :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
so he beat u useing his spec, and ml's? Is that a first for u? :) Good coz maybe next time we have a fight u wount PA me - or mezzpoisen my pets on the BD - nice to know :m00:

I dont have mezz poison. I also wouldn't class that as using his spec to beat me, Unless he's specced (which i wouldn't put past him) 50 Swim Backwards and abuse water bug :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol may i ask how old are u u shitstealther shadowss? ill bet my money by the way u answering and defending ur shitty actions that u aint older than 12 . Now on ull get chained asa u put ur zergy feet out of beno so as deception said get a release macro ready and bring ur bot to beno for fast buffing,
and for me doing 100 dmg on u its crap aye for a rr11 but that rr11 fucked u in every single fight right? kkbyethx

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lol may i ask how old are u u shitstealther shadowss? ill bet my money by the way u answering and defending ur shitty actions that u aint older than 12 .

I wonder the same about you tbh. All you do is post "youshitnoobzergernoobshitshitshit...blah blah blah...." in each and every post.

If the game makes you so antisocial take a break.

Shadowss

Banned
aika who is ur stealther?

And Eul Im 16 atm? why do you ask>? you try to hit me with a nerd insult or something?

Agressive attention seeking gimp who QQ's when you get beaten? you like 13? i bet you are TBH

And Eul the only time you have killed me is when you have Pa'ed me OR popped me in a zerg and /rofl spammed.........Immature /rude

but If you wanna add etc TBH eul bring it on

I wont add on you until the other dude is dead.

grow up

Thanks bladedfury =D

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
no they dont usually add but that time when we had plits and slits on us they did other than that <3 tbh i dueled chandi afterwards etc

i am sure they are decent people.
Tbh, we(or me) might have added some last night. I had a few beers, so not really sure. :p We did leave some soloers though! \o/
The fight we had wasn't my best obviously. I had just come back from LD, which i why i tried to head back to the keep for rebuff instead of fight one of the 4-5 albs around me. :)

Shadowss

Banned
Sorry zoia about the fight then haha :) reduel later!!!!!

and oh yeah i keep forgetting Lol =D

Septina

Part of the furniture
And Eul Im 16 atm?

lol.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom