Shadowblades...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Just like all the old DF infils and all the scouts :eek:

The keyword there is old, and I don't care what infils did, I'm whining about sb's since those are the ones I meet.

Infils can do whatever they want aslong as I don't have to encounter them.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Just like all the old DF infils and all the scouts :eek:

Translation:

blablablabla it's not only us blablablablabla everyone is doing this blablablabla

Danzaz

Fledgling Freddie
Havent gotten off many nice 2handers tbh, this one was quite nice tough.

Attachments

• PAdmg.JPG
    PAdmg.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 233

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nuxtobatns said:
maybe..maybe not...but 10 qui makes a diff for my templates

Im sorry, but this is hardly an argument. Shadowblades have the potential to have higher STR, higher CON, for the price of lower DEX (no impact basicallyl) and THE SAME quickness. Yes, the same quickness. Now if QUI didnt have a cap of 250 I would agree, however its still quite easy to reach 250 QUI on a Norse SB.

No matter how you twist or turn it, in the end a well-templated Norse SB has 30 more STR, 20+ more CON and the same QUI then a Lurikeen. Surely the Luri could get more QUI, except it does absolutely nothing for him

Imagine if STR was hard-capped at 340. All Trolls and so would cry how they suddenly lost their advantage. Yet QUI still remains capped, and this puts certain races at a disadvantage. Elf/Luri, I think Valkyn as well?

Ironically these changes to especially the WS-debuff poison where placed to give SB's some equal way to debuff thrust/pierce-users. It now backfires to them because more and more respec Slash.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
time for some bragging! :D

Hamy chain on a hero and some bludgeon loving for a NS!

sooo, show the world how you do now in 1.82!

not that impressive damage ;o

anyways sbs with ph + sword spec + remedy are quite funny atm but the most funny part is that some sbs were unbeatble pre 1.82 so now we will just see 219763796213 wonnabes who think that rox

ps talking about 1.82 : infils are funny too with full mh dps remedy and slash spec

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Im sorry, but this is hardly an argument. Shadowblades have the potential to have higher STR, higher CON, for the price of lower DEX (no impact basicallyl) and THE SAME quickness. Yes, the same quickness. Now if QUI didnt have a cap of 250 I would agree, however its still quite easy to reach 250 QUI on a Norse SB.

No matter how you twist or turn it, in the end a well-templated Norse SB has 30 more STR, 20+ more CON and the same QUI then a Lurikeen. Surely the Luri could get more QUI, except it does absolutely nothing for him

Imagine if STR was hard-capped at 340. All Trolls and so would cry how they suddenly lost their advantage. Yet QUI still remains capped, and this puts certain races at a disadvantage. Elf/Luri, I think Valkyn as well?

Ironically these changes to especially the WS-debuff poison where placed to give SB's some equal way to debuff thrust/pierce-users. It now backfires to them because more and more respec Slash.

You are talking shit. I have to overcap Quickness with 5 and buy Augmented Quickness I to reach 250... I dont call that easy.

A lurikeen dont even have to fill out the +75 in Quickness in his template.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
Right, piercing is not as appealing as pre 1.82, but still as ns you start with +20 dmg stat vs blades, your evade chance is higher, your dmg on LW weapons is higher than blades and if you would wield malice as main hand reaply poisons would be a problem. About evade 3 secs timer, ... we can still move and use positional styles.
Now piercing/blades it's balanced, prolly malice/battler /use2 is better vs assasins with so much remedy users.

exactly how is his evade higher when caps on evade is 300 dex 300 qui? Oo

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Jox said:
You are talking shit. I have to overcap Quickness with 5 and buy Augmented Quickness I to reach 250... I dont call that easy.

A lurikeen dont even have to fill out the +75 in Quickness in his template.

so? U can still cap @ 250 quickness and have same quickness as that lurikeen has (effectively as its capped at 250). At the same time ur potential STR and CON is still 30 higher.

So its just stupid reasoning from ur side.

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
exactly how is his evade higher when caps on evade is 300 dex 300 qui? Oo

my blade specced shar is not close to 300 dex, a piercing specced one would be

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
time for some bragging! :D

Hamy chain on a hero and some bludgeon loving for a NS!

sooo, show the world how you do now in 1.82!

find it funneh that a sb can deal more dmg with mainhand than my hit back with 2h 5.6 spd weapon and 50LW spec
but they needed the love and the things are really balanced now :eek7:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
my blade specced shar is not close to 300 dex, a piercing specced one would be

sorry, its impossible for me to buy this, u mean to tell me u didnt even got around 20 dex in template? im briton with 10 dex at creation giving me 70 dex. Needed 30 dex in temp to get up to 300 buffed.

i dont know if ur elf or luri, elf got 75, luri got 80. And there is plenty of dex on the "basic" stealther items. so i dont know how u managed to keep dex so low. even if u dont have 300 buffed u surely must be close?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bullshit and u know it !!!

Norse Sb gets 30 more Str/Con , on my blades elf ns i need aug str 4 to get 354 str with 100 str on template and 10 str @ creation , yet even a norse sb w/o any aug str has on average 10-15 more str atleast than this :'(

Point being this ... a norse Sb will Never spend 20 full ra points on having to increase dex past 300 and qui past 250 ... simple as that .

Only 1 thing makes a blades ns a viable in rvr and thats the armor resistant tables , sbs are weak to slash and infils are neutral , if ns leather wasnt resistant to blades ... i dont even want to think about it tbh .

Oh and w8 theres always bludgeon :p

And ofc the much abused PH charge

My current stats on my elf ns with str 4 con 2 are ...

354 Str
287 Con
365 Dex
250 Qui

If i was a celt ... which still has 10 less Str/Con But 10 More Dex/Qui than a Norse

374 Str(Sb with same template = 384)
307 Con(Sb with same template = 317)
350 Dex(Sb with same template = 340)
235 Qui(Sb with same template = 225)

So id need aug Qui 2 ... so what <3

P.S. Afaik stats for Str on Sb might be lower than the actual stats as afaik Str is Sb's main stat as levels raise and henceforth rises more than Shades would , The oppossite applies for Dex , But still Sb will have no problem reaching 300+ dex , Qui rises the same as u level on Sb/Shade.

Someone explain to me why Celt shades would be so Oped ?

1. No PH /USE2
2. No Bludgeon (Tho i will admit as a bladeshade against an sb in slash weak leather its anytime bludgeon )
3. No 2h perfs ... cmon ffs Infils Can be briton !

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Norse Sb gets 30 more Str/Con , on my blades elf ns i need aug str 4 to get 354 str with 100 str on template and 10 str @ creation , yet even a norse sb w/o any aug str has on average 10-15 more str atleast than this :'(

No, he would have 4 less strength if put the same at creation.

Punishment said:
Point being this ... a norse Sb will Never spend 20 full ra points on having to increase dex past 300 and qui past 250 ... simple as that .

That much is true. As far as I can see, the only true thing you posted in that post.

Punishment said:
Only 1 thing makes a blades ns a viable in rvr and thats the armor resistant tables , sbs are weak to slash and infils are neutral , if ns leather wasnt resistant to blades ... i dont even want to think about it tbh .

Oh and w8 theres always bludgeon :p
There are alot of other things that makes a Nightshade viable in RvR. If you can't see those, it's really your own problem.

Punishment said:
And ofc the much abused PH charge

I wouldn't mind if PHN was given to the other stealthers, or removed from SB's.

Punishment said:
My current stats on my elf ns with str 4 con 2 are ...

354 Str
287 Con
365 Dex
250 Qui

If i was a celt ... which still has 10 less Str/Con But 10 More Dex/Qui than a Norse

374 Str(Sb with same template = 384)
307 Con(Sb with same template = 317)
350 Dex(Sb with same template = 340)
235 Qui(Sb with same template = 225)

So id need aug Qui 2 ... so what <3

P.S. Afaik stats for Str on Sb might be lower than the actual stats as afaik Str is Sb's main stat as levels raise and henceforth rises more than Shades would , The oppossite applies for Dex , But still Sb will have no problem reaching 300+ dex , Qui rises the same as u level on Sb/Shade.

Str is tertiary for all assassins ...
Punishment said:
Someone explain to me why Celt shades would be so Oped ?

Ask the zillions of elf/lurikeen nightshades that whined when Mythic attempted to allow Celt nightshades.. <shrug>
Punishment said:
1. No PH /USE2
See above...

2. No Bludgeon (Tho i will admit as a bladeshade against an sb in slash weak leather its anytime bludgeon )
Excactly, you have the choise to go slash. Pre 1.82 SBs didn't have the choise to go crush. Now we can on a 5min timer. Seems ok, although I would have prefered they simply fixed the armour tables.
3. No 2h perfs ... cmon ffs Infils Can be briton !
And DPS equals out on 2h perf and your perf. You got a screenshot envy?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
And how exactly does a Norse get 4 less str with same spec @ creation , same template , same ra spec ?

I know the game isnt perfect ... but imo 320 str w/o any Aug str 100 str on template and full buff bonus on a blades user is ... a joke ;)

Im not whining ... but the bonus in hp/ws+str between the 2 classes isnt even funny , even infils arent that far behind SB's in the way ... even if they do insist 50 blades and not 50/51 composite is a must ...

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Norse isn't the only race though!

kobbi.jpg

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
And how exactly does a Norse get 4 less str with same spec @ creation , same template , same ra spec ?

Punishment said:

Nice try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom