Septina and crew..

E

Eruptix

its funny thread this. censi and eruptix whining about llaw adding and the guild has only had three or four active members for the last nine months until last two or three days. last night was the first time we had a gg out in over eight months, so dont go crying that we as a gg added on everything, because we didnt. caylan stated what happened. whitelights, da , and some other mid grp perma adding on everything. we meet those grps in fg v fg once and killed them each time. only grp who hassled us was tc. eruptic claiming that we run to twrs? plz mate, in a fair fg v fg we would kill ye..
thats why we killed u 3-4 times in fair 8v8 and u ran away ?:p

w/e not going into epeen discussiobns but..fact is,u added on us,we added back..no harm done :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Stfu you damn adders!
Anyway try to get agramon back in action again now u get mucho more rps in there hihihihihih :drink:

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually, you added on us vs mids at the tower that fight when you insta dropped me, and clearly you'd kill them fg vs fg all the time without adds, just like you did when i got perfect blanket mezz on your group close to the villa and you dropped like a sack of potatoes. :)

at villa we got 4of u down.Why we lost so easily is Me and Prod didn't have purge up and it took u quite a bit to kill us really.

About that near twr we were kiting away from mid zerg and ran into u,so we mezzed u and started killing what we could as we was bound to be killed anyway by the mids.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
at villa we got 4of u down.Why we lost so easily is Me and Prod didn't have purge up and it took u quite a bit to kill us really.

About that near twr we were kiting away from mid zerg and ran into u,so we mezzed u and started killing what we could as we was bound to be killed anyway by the mids.

This is after 24 cet? Thats not us then.
Cant remember that but who cares

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
haha so true, shows how clueless he is when he didnt even realise he was adding on us in the first place...

You didn't get Kinetix' point. It was one known and respected solo guy who complained about Septina and his 8 vs 1 skills. That is how the thread started.

Now, if you and we all Septina is always doing it, kill solo guys all the time with a FG, why the hell do you come to FH and complain about all possible players and groups and their mothers adding on your group?

TC has a quite clear policy, if it's an 8 vs 8 and not near a bridge/keep/siege or in the middle of iRvR-zerg they will leave the fight alone. Occasionally they will leave an 8 vs 8 fight even in iRvR-zerg, but that depends on if you leave them fight in IRvR-zerg or not. I have complained a lot about TC in the past and stopped it completly because they are quite persistant with that policy. Azzarri runs often in random groups with random adding people, now I hope that you don't think it's TC then.

DA has their own policy which is also quite clear, I don't see a reason to complain here.

LA and Rhymin, I can't say much about them at the moment, Rhymin struggled to get a group going lately and I didn't play yesterday but from my long time experience one can get nice fights when he is leading and he is a fair leader.

Now Septina is a shit head, just read my signature, it is him whining in a thread about CM. Compare his own words to his own actions in the last couple of weeks (you didn't play when he was playing Mid, my bad) + the adding/zerging when he is out on his SB and all I see is a whining hypocrite whos words are not worth the air that transport them.

Ofc you guys come use Duracellus'/Saitoh's or whoever excuse, that you don't want to control the invidual group members actions while running in a group but then you can also go to Movlik and make a random caster group with random people running off into random direction lifetapping random enemies.

Septina

Part of the furniture
What Manisch is failing to realise is that 'what goes around comes around' :p
He's probably the biggest twat to ever grace these boards and he acts like a complete dick ingame aswell towards people he simply doesnt like for various reasons. ^^
If he actually could act civilized towards people and not be such a sore loser i'm sure people would show him and his groups some respect. :)
But you know what they say, jealousy is such an ugly thing, just check my sig. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ehm.. biggest twat was imo Balbor Septina =)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Yes Septina and Eruptare adding on everything when the other 6 player just sit and watch.
Hmm, Septina was just huggin, but if u call that adding i agree lol.. Eruptare was the triggerhappy gimpoo..

Are you so fucking retarded? Post Mortem is a piece of shit stealth zerging and adding guild and you kick someone from it because he added?

Roflmao.
What's your prob with PM now? Lately it hasnt been active at all, but the only ones who were left was fairplaying, respected and skilled people. Some of those adders and zergers got kicked for that reason, and yes, afaik PM did add/zerg alot in OF or such before i joined them with my shade. Except that it's pure fair players tbh.

SC and that azzarri grp zergs everything with 2legs these days.
If you play FG, yes maybe. If you roam around solo away from the center of the zerg-fest, they are decent people and leaves someone alone. Not the known zergers/adding wanks ofc..

Did it ever hit you that perhaps we're not speaking of the same fucking group?

Cause I'm speaking of the group where Tjalle and a BM (think it was caylan) broke free from their group fight just to kill me off when I was standing rather far away from them.

Get a clue yourself.
You roamed E of Benowyc then. Which is the center of iRvR. If you want less FG's and zergs around, move the damn W side. Loads of easy-to-kill small grps and soloers there if you go by your self.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
What Manisch is failing to realise is that 'what goes around comes around' :p
He's probably the biggest twat to ever grace these boards and he acts like a complete dick ingame aswell towards people he simply doesnt like for various reasons. ^^
If he actually could act civilized towards people and not be such a sore loser i'm sure people would show him and his groups some respect. :)
But you know what they say, jealousy is such an ugly thing, just check my sig. :)

Well I have more respect for his grp than yours.Thats for 1 reason.He dosn't come up with stupid apologies like you.Wasn't so long ago when were adding on AE and manisch's grp fight and then saying,sry its Manisches grp I must add.
And you claim its normal if u add on every fight his grp has.And if they would add on you,then you call them c*nts and so on. Why should they show u respect if u add like a moffo.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well I have more respect for his grp than yours.Thats for 1 reason.He dosn't come up with stupid apologies like you.Wasn't so long ago when were adding on AE and manisch's grp fight and then saying,sry its Manisches grp I must add.
And you claim its normal if u add on every fight his grp has.And if they would add on you,then you call them c*nts and so on. Why should they show u respect if u add like a moffo.

Feel free to ask any of the actual FG groups that played on this server when rvr was at its peak how much me and my group added. :) The server has changed for the worse, no doubt about that, people dont care as much as they did back then about not adding or killing soloers, it's all about the rps these days and i'm not going to show adding/zerging people that only reason to add is because he/she/it dislikes one person in the group any respect. :)
Bring on Agramon rvr again and we'll see who'll be the first to add. :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Feel free to ask any of the actual FG groups that played on this server when rvr was at its peak how much me and my group added. :) The server has changed for the worse, no doubt about that, people dont care as much as they did back then about not adding or killing soloers, it's all about the rps these days and i'm not going to show adding/zerging people that only reason to add is because he/she/it dislikes one person in the group any respect. :)
Bring on Agramon rvr again and we'll see who'll be the first to add. :)

why should I add on fg vs fg zone u mongrol?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ok less whining :) At least the situation is better now than 2 months ago, when there were maybe 1 fg running from each realm. I'm sure soon every group will settle down a bit and a fg zone will be devised to prevent such things in the future!

Septina

Part of the furniture
ok less whining :) At least the situation is better now than 2 months ago, when there were maybe 1 fg running from each realm. I'm sure soon every group will settle down a bit and a fg zone will be devised to prevent such things in the future!

I fear the arrival of the WAR beta. :(

statued

Loyal Freddie
less talk more action

2nite agra-

la

tc

ga

erupt roxstar grp

raimo grp?
Don't mind going to Agramon if theres grps out :)

and im working on grp atm that will be out

if we go agra. other grps will follow

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Possible will be some sort of nfd 'reunion' grp out on pryd tonight, although bit of confusion to whether it's this monday we're running or the one next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom