Septina and crew..

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
We didnt add on any grps until they added on us.
SC did
Dont know about LA, Erupt seemed to hate them
retard mid grp with Khazoom or something perma adding
Golden age didnt I dont think

Dunno who else was out

only grp that didnt was Brites, and as I said when we didnt kill them intentionally

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont know about SC, Erupt seemed to hate them :D
LA did
retard mid grp with Khazoom or something perma adding
Golden age didnt I dont think

Dunno who else was out

only grp that didnt was Brites and I said when we did kill them it wasnt intentional

SC and that azzarri grp zergs everything with 2legs these days.
If u want a fair FG fight then come other side of the river :) not roam around the zergfest between Crim and Beno imo. We roamed between Eras and Beno quite a lot and not many other grps there.As far as I can see it's the best place to have fair FG fights if u seek em.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
SC did

Seriously don't remember doing that, but if you say so. If you could actually provide the instance where it happened, then that would be a big help.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
SC zergs everything with 2legs these days.
If u want a fair FG fight then come other side of the river :)

Eh what are you talking about ? When are these instances happening?

The number of fights we are leaving alone is insane. We leave solos alone, duels alone. The group runs sun/mon/thus, the rest of the time team members can play anyway they want.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

When you are sleeping on the job again. :p

Had a good laugh yesterday was playing champ in group was quite fun :p couple of times some bastards tricked me into thinkin he would die but when i was about 7000 units away from group feckers instad em selves ;P

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
hahaahhaah
lets hope its cleaner rvr tonight and that **** grps like SC & whitelights grp stop adding/zerging us down all evening so we wont have to add back :<

Lol, we (TC/SC group) didn't add on any obivious 8vs8 fights yesterday, but we did how ever find your group a couple of times running around with the alb zerg. And if we're that shit, how come we could kill you right after takein' down LA, where you added on us?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Testudo > assistnuking. ;)

I don't assist anyone.. I just pick a random target and hope it goes down in 3-4 nukes! If it doesn't ---> New target! ^^

SC did

I think we had a couple of times, where we joined a fight we shouldn't and by the time we backed off, we had already swung the fight in a direction where it may not have gone without our intervention. So hands up to a couple of mistakes. We have a new driver covering for natealer for a couple of weeks so still finding his feet. No excuse really..

Everybody makes mistakes Cloudz :s

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
ye Raimo we was roaming there but quite a few of the grps were over the other side so we started to roam there as there wasnt to much action.

Cant remember exactly sk but nvm, I know your grp wants fg vs fg fights anyway :)

think we had a decent 1 with you pretty late last night?

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, we (TC/SC group) didn't add on any obivious 8vs8 fights yesterday, but we did how ever find your group a couple of times running around with the alb zerg. And if we're that shit, how come we could kill you right after takein' down LA, where you added on us?

lol?
when did we run with the alb zerg?
also what grp even are you?

your the mid grp that actually added near the massive hill close to villa then killed us, and we tryed to move away down towards the water...

dont know if you had noticed but we been fighting for along time before that

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

We would have lasted against u alot longer if it wasn't for those albs who sandwiched us.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
wtf u talking about? tjalle wasnt even in the grp last night get a clue tbh

Did it ever hit you that perhaps we're not speaking of the same fucking group?

Cause I'm speaking of the group where Tjalle and a BM (think it was caylan) broke free from their group fight just to kill me off when I was standing rather far away from them.

Get a clue yourself.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

The number of fights we are leaving alone is insane. We leave solos alone, duels alone. The group runs sun/mon/thus, the rest of the time team members can play anyway they want.

IC. So usually you'll see 6/7 SC members in a group, which makes them a pug (ofc) on an off night and they zerg the fk out of everyone (its not a gg so wtf you complaining about).

Or its around 1pm in the afternoon and a couple of SC members make a fg to camp the bridge/zerg the fk out of everything that has 2 legs. Same goes for some nights at 2am.

Or as Bluesky puts it. You where in 100000 units of a tower/keep, thus it whas a siege situation and anything goes. Or it whas around the bridge that goes from Sauvage too agramon and bridges dont count.

Or in general. Mids can't even make a fg with the current population, wtf you moaning about, thats impossible.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
SC and that azzarri grp zergs everything with 2legs these days.
If u want a fair FG fight then come other side of the river :) not roam around the zergfest between Crim and Beno imo. We roamed between Eras and Beno quite a lot and not many other grps there.As far as I can see it's the best place to have fair FG fights if u seek em.
hmm I think you need a bit of a reality check m8 :fluffle:

We got assjammed several times while in very nice fg fights SW of the river... CM doing their best to spoil any semi decent fg fight were ofc on form as usual but despite that we still had quite a few really nice FG fights. Think we lost a couple but overall won most but when we couldnt find anything that side of the river we moved back to the zergy area and joined the FFA a few times too.

every day in RvR

I personally run most evenings but thats in PUG's but the TC grp only runs sunday, monday, thursday.

also what grp even are you?
Steffan- plays Buena, our valk who renewed recently and is playing again.

Lets all be honest here most groups last night were all out for adding and zerging it up but there were a few groups also who wanted (and got) fg fights only to be added on. I think it happened to all groups at some point and mistakes were obviously going to happen - even SW of the river.

For tonight if theres still FG's that want fg vs fg then lets use Agramon :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I personally run most evenings but thats in PUG's but the TC grp only runs sunday, monday, thursday.

So basically if you make a "pug" they can add on anything? Good to know.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
IC. So usually you'll see 6/7 SC members in a group, which makes them a pug (ofc) on an off night and they zerg the fk out of everyone (its not a gg so wtf you complaining about).

Or its around 1pm in the afternoon and a couple of SC members make a fg to camp the bridge/zerg the fk out of everything that has 2 legs. Same goes for some nights at 2am.

Or as Bluesky puts it. You where in 100000 units of a tower/keep, thus it whas a siege situation and anything goes. Or it whas around the bridge that goes from Sauvage too agramon and bridges dont count.

Or in general. Mids can't even make a fg with the current population, wtf you moaning about, thats impossible.

Fair enough. I can only vouch for the times I play with the group. Mon/Sun 7 - 11 pm GMT.

E

Eruptix

kk

if we have a grp tonight,I will try arranging an agramon night or smth
or atleast make a thread to ensure all fgs roam a certain area if they want fg fights :)

so we can avoid add-o-rama's like yesterday :c
it was really really boring :mad:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
its funny thread this. censi and eruptix whining about llaw adding and the guild has only had three or four active members for the last nine months until last two or three days. last night was the first time we had a gg out in over eight months, so dont go crying that we as a gg added on everything, because we didnt. caylan stated what happened. whitelights, da , and some other mid grp perma adding on everything. we meet those grps in fg v fg once and killed them each time. only grp who hassled us was tc. eruptic claiming that we run to twrs? plz mate, in a fair fg v fg we would kill ye. however as we only meet ur grp with septina in the irvr side (beno - berk ) i wont complain about the adding, however wen we did engage ye as a fg before being added on by more albs we insta killed septina ;)
if u want fair fg v fg tonight name a zone so we can all go there as fg's and fight without the alb zerg poping in to say hi in the middle of a fight.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Aye less bitching at each other tbh it all swings and round-abouts... give each other a break and a hug and go agramon instead! :)

Fair enough, if people turn we will go. Perly is always in the IRC channel for Agramon.

We used to go whenever there was a evening arranged. But it was never alot of fun when there was only us dustballs and a few other groups.

The problem was/is, if you are constantly getting beaten Agramon it loses it charm very quickly and if you are not careful a group can dis-integrate.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The Team Conclave group only contains 4 ppl from Savage Conclave (at most 4 and sometimes only 2 atm) so yeah tbh i'd like to know what ppl are talking about too lol

What Savage Conclave do im not interested in tbh and has no bearing on me or any pug I run with.

So basically if you make a "pug" they can add on anything? Good to know.
That's not what I said and you know it :fluffle:

(Shameless Advert) #Agramon.RvR - Use it. :p it's there for a reason. ;)
Sounds like a plan - lets see some groups signing up then as we will go aslong as we can find some action there :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The problem was/is, if you are constantly getting beaten Agramon it loses it charm very quickly and if you are not careful a group can dis-integrate.

It's good that our little /as group isnt out then :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
its funny thread this. censi and eruptix whining about llaw adding and the guild has only had three or four active members for the last nine months until last two or three days. last night was the first time we had a gg out in over eight months, so dont go crying that we as a gg added on everything, because we didnt. caylan stated what happened. whitelights, da , and some other mid grp perma adding on everything. we meet those grps in fg v fg once and killed them each time. only grp who hassled us was tc. eruptic claiming that we run to twrs? plz mate, in a fair fg v fg we would kill ye. however as we only meet ur grp with septina in the irvr side (beno - berk ) i wont complain about the adding, however wen we did engage ye as a fg before being added on by more albs we insta killed septina ;)
if u want fair fg v fg tonight name a zone so we can all go there as fg's and fight without the alb zerg poping in to say hi in the middle of a fight.

Actually, you added on us vs mids at the tower that fight when you insta dropped me, and clearly you'd kill them fg vs fg all the time without adds, just like you did when i got perfect blanket mezz on your group close to the villa and you dropped like a sack of potatoes. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lol really funny thread :)

Tbh all added, Blue mid group added, Azzarri´s group added, LA group added, yeallow hib group added, DA added, CM added, Jesus crist and the easter bunny added....so....

If you want those clean leet fg vs fg fights do what septina said, go to Lagramon :p

Hope it was another unvaluable lesson you ppl learned :D

Ps: Rhymin ty for not /laugh on me after zerging my wiz down :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Lol really funny thread :)

Tbh all added, Blue mid group added, Azzarri´s group added, LA group added, yeallow hib group added, DA added, CM added, Jesus crist and the easter bunny added....so....

If you want those clean leet fg vs fg fights do what septina said, go to Lagramon :p

Hope it was another unvaluable lesson you ppl learned :D

Gomg, i agree with Kinetix, what has the world come to?! :OOOOOOOOOOO

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, you added on us vs mids at the tower that fight when you insta dropped me, and clearly you'd kill them fg vs fg all the time without adds, just like you did when i got perfect blanket mezz on your group close to the villa and you dropped like a sack of potatoes. :)

haha so true, shows how clueless he is when he didnt even realise he was adding on us in the first place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom