Septina and crew..

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Septina, don't expect me to turn and hug back or anything which results i have to get close.. That retarded nub Eruptare are way too triggerhappy and when trying to defend my self, rest of, what i thought was decent ppl, turns and rapes.. Would really like to try some of you in that grp for 1on1's if u even know how to do that.

:kissit:

/hug Septina.. Rather here than ingame ^^

Tbh, u all started out better earlier in the evening...

E

Eruptix

u zerged me down and added on us soooooooooooo much times in LA gg..do u even think I remotely consider leaving u alone?

hypocrit

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
u zerged me down and added on us soooooooooooo much times in LA gg..do u even think I remotely consider leaving u alone?

hypocrit

u ever been solo? lol, gotta be kidding me..

oh btw, there will always be one who says or asks for this:
Yes, i got pwned in an RvR zone!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
maybe if you tell us what Tjallebong means we stop killing you after you add on us :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
They like to farm soloers and make up half assed excuses ... Big suprise :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
TBH Im shocked at LA's playstyle...

The guild used to set the standards with great peeps like saady and tankster and eleasias, wuren etc (to name but a few) this guild has a strong history...

Now they just add and emote like horner... as if you dont get that from all the other nubbits on the server...

(rhymin and mentadisc the 2 biggest lemons)

Spoken to heste about it in the hope the newbs can get kicked to join CLA or some more appropriate guild.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
You spoke to Heste about it, oh the funny :D

@ Thread

Aren't you the brightest of the bunch Tjallebong, hypocrite.

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie

The guild used to set the standards with great peeps like saady and tankster and eleasias, wuren etc (to name but a few) this guild has a strong history...

Now they just add and emote like horner... as if you dont get that from all the other nubbits on the server...

Spoken to heste about it in the hope the newbs can get kicked to join CLA or some more appropriate guild.

Lol, loads of people were calling u a twat in our as the last days. I was thinking about correcting them the next time. Thank u, i dont have to do that now.

Ethropic

Fledgling Freddie
Tnx for the FG fights Septina! Was fun even though you whooped our asses! :)
Learning from it and returning another day to just maybe kick yours! :worthy:

Grattis Laxne Saint's

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, loads of people were calling u a twat in our as the last days. I was thinking about correcting them the next time. Thank u, i dont have to do that now.

u really do sux....

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You spoke to Heste about it, oh the funny :D

@ Thread

Aren't you the brightest of the bunch Tjallebong, hypocrite.

I was about to say the same thing.

I ran past their fg last night when they were fighting the alb zerg, Tjallebong and a BM decided to break from the group and run far behind just to kill me off, when the only crime I'm guilty of was defending myself earlier when their bm was attacking me on a bridge.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's ppl with passion for the game that makes FH funny to read and the game worth playing!

Big Welcome Back Censi! I hope you stay :cheers:

E

Eruptix

what goes around,goes around,goes around,comes back around LA-megam8 :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sshot151.jpg

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
what goes around,goes around,goes around,comes back around LA-megam8 :)

U aint better u zerging twat.
If you are Eruptare then nice adding on everything aswel with Septina.
And Septina cut ur bullsh*t about u dont add.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

Emote like horner? just did 1 emote not spam.And you got killed cause you act like a ****.And read the CoC next time or the manual.It clearly indicates its a Realm vs Realm not 1vs1 game.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
im not sure what ive done bad to LA tbh....

I seen you guys fighting a few times and stayed well clear... will try and drop a few emotes to let you know im in the area but appreciate those get lost in the fight spam... LA were prolly one of my most favorite guilds in daoc and I have a lot of old memories with players in that guild...

Just whenever ive been fighting someone else you guys seem to steamroller me.... and /laugh etc...

If thats how you play now under the guise that this is how RVR should be then fine...

Its just I know there are people in your ranks that value the competative side of daoc where theres an element of respect between realms... Thats what the LA I knew were all about.

Are you mentadics btw raimo??

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
im not sure what ive done bad to LA tbh....

I seen you guys fighting a few times and stayed well clear... will try and drop a few emotes to let you know im in the area but appreciate those get lost in the fight spam... LA were prolly one of my most favorite guilds in daoc and I have a lot of old memories with players in that guild...

Just whenever ive been fighting someone else you guys seem to steamroller me.... and /laugh etc...

If thats how you play now under the guise that this is how RVR should be then fine...

Its just I know there are people in your ranks that value the competative side of daoc where theres an element of respect between realms... Thats what the LA I knew were all about.

Are you mentadics btw raimo??
I am Chevo the NS

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
im liking the hate present on many levels within this thread. gw chums

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Ah young master Chevo...

remember we kicked you from PM for adding and generally being a lemon...

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Never been in Post Mortem.And I rarely add on my NS,unless its a known zerger.
I know how the solo life is.But I never come to FH to cry if I get added on or nuked to pieces while fighting.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
did u buy it on ebay? (cuz im defeintly sure we had to kick chevo)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
I was about to say the same thing.

I ran past their fg last night when they were fighting the alb zerg, Tjallebong and a BM decided to break from the group and run far behind just to kill me off, when the only crime I'm guilty of was defending myself earlier when their bm was attacking me on a bridge.
There's a big difference from being in the center of iRvR mass-destruction area, and being W from Benowyc around Occassus Bridge. Alot of solo/small grp at W side and no zergs. Think about moving there if u are solo.

did u buy it on ebay? (cuz im defeintly sure we had to kick chevo)

Think it was some guy called Tropical or something? At least he added alot, was in PM but he got kicked at the time i played my shade..

hypocrit
Mention someone who has never in their intire DAoC career been zerging and likewise. Havn't been running with a LA GG for a year or more(Been in CF, AE, VL and other guilds meanwhile). And when did i add on "us" as u say.. You make it sound like it was today? Closest thing today was that i was standing next to your grp fighting rest of LA, i was watching, but u still rape me. Sounds like u dont got a clue about this tbh..

maybe if you tell us what Tjallebong means we stop killing you after you add on us :)
Tell you what Tjallebong means? Hmm, don't really know exactly.. Aaaaaand.. I havn't been adding on you while alone, as you also would say, you follow your leader and if the groupleader engages a fight you won't turn your back and run away. Never been adding while solo since RR2-3 or so, cant remember..

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Isnt LA going "we dont add" in the other thread and now they're going all "****.And read the CoC next time or the manual.It clearly indicates its a Realm vs Realm not 1vs1 game." on your asses?

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
I recently joined LA and to clarify the position LA found itself in last night ....

Night started giving wide birth grps engaged already. Yet from the 1st minute we were added on by all sides. Our first fight was against Skarebonefists group... albs smashed into us and ruined a nice fight. From that point on we still tried to maintain the fg etiquette.... Whitelights grp smashed into us whilst we were engaged... CM did it whilst we were engaged.... in fact albs and mids added us every time. Could count the amount of fair fights we had on a hand with 2 fingers.

We moved past engaged grps without adding for practically the entire night, but aye patience got a bit exauhsted with some of the grps out there by the end so we changed our tune.

I can't speak for the past antics of the guild. I joined 2 days ago, and since then my experience of their play style has been fair...more fair than can be spoken of by the rest of the so called "fg" community. 1 or 2 slip ups vs individuals a few nights ago, but to be fair we were the only grp out vs an alb zerg for the entire night, so it was very hard to differentiate the solo from the zerg when the solo player was within the zerging area of beno bridge.

Be nice for future nights this week to see fairer play against LA. As a fact we did respect current fg fights last night only to get no respect back.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Night started giving wide birth grps engaged already. Yet from the 1st minute we were added on by all sides. Our first fight was against Skarebonefists group... albs smashed into us and ruined a nice fight. From that point on we still tried to maintain the fg etiquette.... Whitelights grp smashed into us whilst we were engaged... CM did it whilst we were engaged.... in fact albs and mids added us every time. Could count the amount of fair fights we had on a hand with 2 fingers.

Yep, last night was downright horrible RVR - so zergy that fighting wasn't much fun at all. Start a fight, get jumped by other groups, or run into the 40 man Alb zerg. Or the 20 man Hib zerg. We've tried to run clear of fights in progress, but it was a mess.

I hope tonight is better, because right now it's not much fun. :|

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I can't speak for the past antics of the guild. I joined 2 days ago, and since then my experience of their play style has been fair...more fair than can be spoken of by the rest of the so called "fg" community. 1 or 2 slip ups vs individuals a few nights ago, but to be fair we were the only grp out vs an alb zerg for the entire night, so it was very hard to differentiate the solo from the zerg when the solo player was within the zerging area of beno bridge.

Be nice for future nights this week to see fairer play against LA. As a fact we did respect current fg fights last night only to get no respect back.

Too hard to differentiate the solo from the zerg? I was running faaaaar to the side and rather far behind as well to get past the fight so I could go to berk and see if there were any solo fights to be had.

Yet you and Tjalle stormed towards me, actually breaking free of a fight ^^

I don't mind now though, just that I found it rather strange ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom