Septina and crew..

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I recently joined LA and to clarify the position LA found itself in last night ....

Night started giving wide birth grps engaged already. Yet from the 1st minute we were added on by all sides. Our first fight was against Skarebonefists group... albs smashed into us and ruined a nice fight. From that point on we still tried to maintain the fg etiquette.... Whitelights grp smashed into us whilst we were engaged... CM did it whilst we were engaged.... in fact albs and mids added us every time. Could count the amount of fair fights we had on a hand with 2 fingers.

We moved past engaged grps without adding for practically the entire night, but aye patience got a bit exauhsted with some of the grps out there by the end so we changed our tune.

I can't speak for the past antics of the guild. I joined 2 days ago, and since then my experience of their play style has been fair...more fair than can be spoken of by the rest of the so called "fg" community. 1 or 2 slip ups vs individuals a few nights ago, but to be fair we were the only grp out vs an alb zerg for the entire night, so it was very hard to differentiate the solo from the zerg when the solo player was within the zerging area of beno bridge.

Be nice for future nights this week to see fairer play against LA. As a fact we did respect current fg fights last night only to get no respect back.

I think from 7 - 7.40pm GMT - We had 4 clean fights, then it got messy for the rest of the evening. I remember the one that fight you mentioned exactly and yes we saw them steaming in. I think they hit you from behind.

I think we had a number of times where CM can steaming in to help their fellow albs (For the realm I believe I should use). They must have a poor driver, who has poor discipline of the group.

Just a little tip, if you see people spread out with their backs to you, that is normally a good indicator they are otherwise enganged with someone else.

I think we had a couple of times, where we joined a fight we shouldn't and by the time we backed off, we had already swung the fight in a direction where it may not have gone without our intervention. So hands up to a couple of mistakes. We have a new driver covering for natealer for a couple of weeks so still finding his feet. No excuse really..

Septina

Part of the furniture
U aint better u zerging twat.
If you are Eruptare then nice adding on everything aswel with Septina.
And Septina cut ur bullsh*t about u dont add.

Grow a brain would ya? :x

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
sshot151.jpg

rofl, nice one, good to see pip taking it in good spirits.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nice one Censi :p

So hands up to a couple of mistakes. We have a new driver covering for natealer for a couple of weeks so still finding his feet. No excuse really..

Where is Nate? :(

ps: What char are you playing Sept?

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie

Yes Septina and Eruptare adding on everything when the other 6 player just sit and watch.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nice one Censi :p

Where is Nate? :(

ps: What char are you playing Sept?

Was just playing my sorc last night for an hour or so since Thowen had to log and Toxiim8 asked me to come :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Well some point of wiev from a fg.

Situation:
Starting to move from beno with fg. Passing everything , soloers , duoers ,fg fights everything. Then a bard what we just wanted to pass messed our pug. We wanted nothing from him. Then while 7 player still in mes 2 fg hibs come and bye bye. Pwnd by a solo bard . This is happans to.
What to do after that? You never know what enemy you facing and if i know the bard going to mes us i will mes him first and kill it.
If you a soloer and staying in a zerg area dont expect everyone to just run pass you.

I will pass everyone after that to but if somone just move closer to our group i will jump on him no matter who is just to save the group from this mad moments.

Yesterday night just to much adding from all side. Hope everyone rethink that night and tonight play in fair way. :england: QQ no hungaryan flag :)

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
last night we got perma added/zerged so we got pissed off and then joined some zerg fight, which unfortunalty had Brites grp in which was the only grp that wasnt really zerging us.

For the first few hours we must of had like 2 actual fg vs fg fights, and we had to go all the way to agramon for that just for a fight with Golden Age.

Later in the evening it didnt seem to bad, but at least there is action :)

barbastroumf

Fledgling Freddie
Too hard to differentiate the solo from the zerg? I was running faaaaar to the side and rather far behind as well to get past the fight so I could go to berk and see if there were any solo fights to be had.

Yet you and Tjalle stormed towards me, actually breaking free of a fight ^^

I don't mind now though, just that I found it rather strange ^^

wtf u talking about? tjalle wasnt even in the grp last night get a clue tbh

CorNokZ

Was just playing my sorc last night for an hour or so since Thowen had to log and Toxiim8 asked me to come :)

I know your alb chars m8, but got no idea who you are on mid, lol :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
It's just me or people are still surprised to get added on an Irvr zone ???? :eek7:

You all should know by now that's a free for all zone, and you can't expect any grp in there to follow fg's rules.

Grow up a bit, and do go to NF if you don't want to die...Try solo zone instead and zerg down all soloers, it's far less risky :touch:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
SeptiWould really like to try some of you in that grp for 1on1's if u even know how to do that.

Septina for sure doesn't. Swedish retards like him need 7 asslicking bum chums to get anything going in Rvr.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ah young master Chevo...

remember we kicked you from PM for adding and generally being a lemon...

Are you so fucking retarded? Post Mortem is a piece of shit stealth zerging and adding guild and you kick someone from it because he added?

Roflmao.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Are you so fucking retarded? Post Mortem is a piece of shit stealth zerging and adding guild and you kick someone from it because he added?

Roflmao.

As I said before his facts aren't right,I have never been in that guild,not even for a millisecond.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

Roflmao.

Nooooo m8 Post Mortem is a honourable guild which respects fg fights doesnt kill soloers and generally being nice in the community...

then again ... you maybe got a point :p censi gimp watch out what you write before you actually post it!

it made me laugh though :p

CorNokZ

Ahh Waddle.. You should go down faster imo! :D

E

Eruptix

hahaahhaah
is this seriously an LA dude whining about adds?
ahahaahah

hypocritism at its finest :)

yes we added on LA & mid zerg yesterday,steveh/cloudz already explained yesterday.
LA adds on EVERYTHING permanently yet gets raped in 8v8 and runs off to towers if they lose..what makes u think we are not going to add back on you ?

the day LA stops adding & zerging,U are allowed to talk about adds..untill then,fo

lets hope its cleaner rvr tonight and that **** grps like SC & whitelights grp stop adding/zerging us down all evening so we wont have to add back :<

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
hahaahhaah
is this seriously an LA dude whining about adds?
ahahaahah

hypocritism at its finest :)

yes we added on LA & mid zerg yesterday,steveh/cloudz already explained yesterday.
LA adds on EVERYTHING permanently yet gets raped in 8v8 and runs off to towers if they lose..what makes u think we are not going to add back on you ?

the day LA stops adding & zerging,U are allowed to talk about adds..untill then,fo

lets hope its cleaner rvr tonight and that **** grps like SC & whitelights grp stop adding/zerging us down all evening so we wont have to add back :<

We were there for FG fights,ask any1 in that grp.But we got zerged all the time.You added on us we add on you.
We got some nice FG fights which I'm happy about.As we just put up a fresh GG only 2 days old.

E

Eruptix

Yes Septina and Eruptare adding on everything when the other 6 player just sit and watch.

such lies

it was steveh yelling on vent ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD PLEASE I NEED RPS

:/

edit: @raimo
ok,we should arrange an agramon night sometimes (150% rps !) and then we'll see if ur intentions of not adding are true :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
We were there for FG fights,ask any1 in that grp.But we got zerged all the time.You added on us we add on you.

Cant comment on this, i joined only for the last couple of runs but after i joined you were the ones that added first on us anyway. :p
But since i dont know the full story i wont say anything else. :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant comment on this, i joined only for the last couple of runs but after i joined you were the ones that added first on us anyway. :p
But since i dont know the full story i wont say anything else. :)

We first saw ur grp when u came from trees and mezzed us.We hadn't seen ur grp nor added on it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom