Seeking ppl for RvR Grp...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I'm thinking of starting a grp on hibernia/stonehenge and I'm looking for members. We are gonna start from /level 20 and exp ourselves up to lvl 50 in a few days. Then we are going on artifact/ml spree and then ofc RvR!

I only want ppl I know are good players, so if you don't know me or don't think I know you don't bother to reply. If you are fairly known in your realm and think there is a small chance I've heard of you (kinda requiers high RR) try to reply and see what happens.

If you feel interested and think you fit in to what I said above plz drop a message here and I will contact you if I want you in grp.

I'm thinking of the grp setup chanter, chanter, eld.. PBAoE feels kinda important on a high populated server. This can ofc be discussed if enough ppl are interested.

Minimum when we are all done with equipment will be 3 times a week at least 5 hours per time, so if that's too much don't reply either.

I'm aware that this may sound elitist but I don't care, if I can't get enough ppl I feel comforting playing with I might aswell try something else..

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Should we attach photoes with our CV? ;) Would like to join, but 1. you don't know me 2. I can't speak/read/write/smell French 3. Probably not enough time.
Good luck anyway!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'd be up for playing a Enchanter. As you can see in my signature, I got a fairly decent RR cabalist. So know that type of class pretty good.

edit; Have played almost every class in the game at RR5+, so I'd be up for basically anything. Even the "boring" ones like Warden/Druid.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Should we attach photoes with our CV? ;) Would like to join, but 1. you don't know me 2. I can't speak/read/write/smell French 3. Probably not enough time.
Good luck anyway!

Stonehange is german, like avalon. I don't understand a word but I manage fine! :p

Edit: Pbae is pretty nice, pre nf we ran bm, hero, chanter, light eld. That's better fg vs fg though and not as viable in nf. In the start I was light spec to rr5 or so when I could afford moc3, mcl1, dex2 and one or two passives. Red nearsight and red dex debuffs are very nice, and a 209 spec nuke. Still get a blue aoe disease and s/c debuff. bm/bm/chanter/eld is working great, and drui/drui/warden/bard at support line.

Oh, and good luck. :]

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Stonehange is german, like avalon. I don't understand a word but I manage fine! :p
Much easier then. Die Lampe, Der Detektiv, Das Auto! :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
id be up for a spot but it depends on play times. I work etc.

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Id love to start a chanter, and practice my German :D

Aber ich kann nur ein bischen gesprechen

But i don't know you and not got high RR's :S

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I only want ppl I know are good players, so if you don't know me or don't think I know you don't bother to reply. If you are fairly known in your realm and think there is a small chance I've heard of you (kinda requiers high RR)

aw didnt read this Part gues im out then noone knows me :(

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
I might be up for it, but I think playing on a server all in german is a bit silly :(

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
I'd be up for playing a Enchanter. As you can see in my signature, I got a fairly decent RR cabalist. So know that type of class pretty good.

edit; Have played almost every class in the game at RR5+, so I'd be up for basically anything. Even the "boring" ones like Warden/Druid.

ROFLOLOLOL. here is the one that called us kids and went off to WOW .

Whats up you didnt like it ?

Btw zebby dont take him to your guild, he is gonna ruin it as he did in my guild and prolly to others too ! :flame:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, you got my hammer. Where do you want me? ;O

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Wait for catacombs and run sg/pw bainshee, mana/light eldy, mana/light chanter and void/light eldy ;).

No banelord though, but if you run the assist/debuffing right you'll have a couple very nasty single target nuke constellations as well as powerful up-close/zergwiping punch. 2x ghettonearsight and spammable 2300 range interrupt also + bolts.

Drop void eldy for bm if you must have it, but 223 delve 24 power cost single target nuke with 50% debuff sounds yummy :flame:

Seems a shame not to take advantage of bainshee. Very solid class.

Of course, your group, your rules. Just food for thought :)

If I thought I had the time to put in the kind of commitment you want I'd apply for warden spot, but I still like pryd, and besides, you don't know me really :fluffle:

Martok

Part of the furniture
i would be up for it but im not well known :twak: and a crap speller ^^

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
InertiaSlave said:
Wait for catacombs and run sg/pw bainshee, mana/light eldy, mana/light chanter and void/light eldy ;).

Played on avalon, another high pop server for long time now and groups with more then 2 casters isnt really that great with so much enemies. :p To hard to heal those luris, 2 tanks 2 casters works best for our group atleast i'd say! :) And also to fix toa and all with 4 support 4 casters isnt really that great either :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Play your hunter more imo, Majsan :)

And to Zebolt - I wish I had the guts and patience to give up Prydwen. A high population server would be great to fight in, especially if you were the underdog realm as Hib is afaik on Avalon. It helps though that I have a great guild and rvrgroup to hang around with here on pryd :D
However, personally I would never move to a server where they main tounge is any other language that english. I would simply feel... lost. Wouldnt want to use a dictionary every time I have to find a specific spell ;)

Good luck with it :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Trying wow atm, but already bored after playing it a few times ;x
Would like to join if I cba to renew wow after the trial (which I most likely won't renew, as 'exciting' as it is atm..), but dunno if you plan on starting the group in days or weeks. Would be nice to know ;p Or if you'd even take me :x

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
come avalon imo , largest euro server even if hell freezes over its not going zzz like other servers

we could help too , in case that makes some difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom