Seeking ppl for RvR Grp...

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Would love to give it a go but like some others i dont understand german etc..
Also not sure if u know me, but that doesn't qualify me as a bad player, if you do want me in i would like to try for a druid spot, spent all my daoc life killing, would like to see what it's like healing for a change :cheers:

Im Heeroaw, Warrior on Mid/Prydwen.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ok less post about moving to avalon instead.. I'm thinking about it and it's not a bad idea. Will discuss it with the grp I get tho.

And it all comes down to a good leading bard it seems xD

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Play your hunter more imo, Majsan :)

I tried but ended up without finding any enemies on prydwen so suicided most runs, avalon ftw! :wub:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
been thinking about playing on Avalon, zebolt?

ok jk :m00:

and no, cant join.. playing wow... know u want me, but sorry hun :(

;) have fun, zebolt-cute-kibbie

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
edit; Have played almost every class in the game at RR5+, so I'd be up for basically anything. Even the "boring" ones like Warden/Druid.

if by boring u mean having to press more that 1 button and getting little deathspam then yer right, but if u were as good as u say u were playing a warden/druid u will know thats not the case...... roll on the grapple bot whinneeeeeee

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i think the fact that the word **boring** is in inverted commas implys that in his opinion these classes arnt, thats just the popular opinion....er....in his opinion?

im confused :<

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
i think the fact that the word **boring** is in inverted commas implys that in his opinion these classes arnt, thats just the popular opinion....er....in his opinion?

im confused :<

ohh i get ya, i think

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
come play instapvp, its zeh fun..pm me for link and info etc

Joline

Fledgling Freddie
Well this sounds interesting Oo
Not that you know me tho I think :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
roll on the grapple bot whinneeeeeee
I hate it when some Warden outheals me on "/stats heal". :mad: (But yes, people who think support is "boring" and only play classes able to produce big numbers need to get weaned off their penis-stroking damage-dealing ways. :m00: )

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I hate it when some Warden outheals me on "/stats heal". :mad: (But yes, people who think support is "boring" and only play classes able to produce big numbers need to get weaned off their penis-stroking damage-dealing ways. :m00: )

mostly because spreadheal dont show on /stats i think...less being a spreadheal monkey and ure problem is solved!! :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:

Groupheal > spreadheal for the heal-stats. Spreadheal doesnt count so most wardens spam groupheal and such. Also most wardens have better targetted-heals then druids/healers tho :)

Best way to ramp up in the stats is in a major zerg battle after mass slaughtering do EoY rezz, cast Leaping Health target the insta on your selves :p

Often good for like 10000 worth on heals if u time it right :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
spam spreadheal, spam essence flames, spam power leak, spam eoy rez, spam vehement renewal, spam buff shear, spam bodyguard, spam grapple, spam twf, spam pbt, spam speed, spam dmg add, spam /kiss hobbes, spam spam, spam resists.... bah we just spam bots tbfh :cheers: :sex:

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Jawohl Herr Haubtbahnhoffuhrer ! General Von das Gebieht ubermench :cheers:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Groupheal > spreadheal for the heal-stats. Spreadheal doesnt count so most wardens spam groupheal and such. Also most wardens have better targetted-heals then druids/healers tho :)

Best way to ramp up in the stats is in a major zerg battle after mass slaughtering do EoY rezz, cast Leaping Health target the insta on your selves :p

Often good for like 10000 worth on heals if u time it right :p

Group heal doesn't show on stats heal neither does healing people after a 10%, 30% or 50% rez or if people jump off a building and healing them it doesn't count aswell.
Only heals that count are single target heals, hence why you hardly see Clerics on the stats heal list as most of them tend to spam spreadheal..

And best way to get stats heal high is to be near a keep/tower of were there is one person defending and using the oil on your team and single target healing them, managed to get 250k on /stats heal with alot of those kind of tower fights with lots of oil usage.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Group heal doesn't show on stats heal neither does healing people after a 10%, 30% or 50% rez or if people jump off a building and

warden group heal does show on /stats heal

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I really want the druid spot :p
Getting bored of Prydwen and need something new, this could be that thing. But if you start it you need 8 dedicated players,(including yourself) last thing you want is someone dropping out at lvl 45 :(

:clap:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Zebolt your mailbox is full :)
Just noticed, cleared it now.. It's all those rr3 kiddies I told not to reply :p :kissit:

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
But BTW zebby , come to avalon and lets make teh super alliance and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom