sup ppl..

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello there,

just wanted to say hello to those who might actually remember me, its been a long time but some of the names ive seen around rang a bell..

by the looks on these boards, im guessing EN servers are preety much dead.. at least we got plenty of good memories left, and those are ours to keep.

best wishes,
/lofff

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Should download the 14 day free trial for the us servers mate, might see a few old faces :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
all the old faces play :p US servers .. no alarm clocking really, Americans are on during the day and the EU players are on during the night - mucho fun but a bit zergy. Takes about 15 minutes to template a char tho which is niiiiiice:clap:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
!!!

today i have received a beautiful email, for once i must say.. GOD BLESS AMERICA! ^^

downloading client atm and generating new passwords for my old dusty accounts, gotta give it a go at least during weekend.. anyone else? cmon heste im sure u still here :p

:cheers:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Lofff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some familiar old faces here :D - I heard they were gonna ship the EU chars to US. So thought about renewing the old dusty warden and show some love again :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Some familiar old faces here :D - I heard they were gonna ship the EU chars to US. So thought about renewing the old dusty warden and show some love again :)

ohnoes! the return of the overlord
:D

Everz

FH is my second home

:wub:

17th Feb mate

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

Only when you givf me group!!!!!! :sex::sex:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
masta111 ;d

i played some during the freebie, was quite an experience.. and looking forward to whatever it is that mythic decides, will most likely resub to try it out

its been 4 years so i was fairly lost, still didnt seem like my toons were too outdated, and even tho i was completely lost and there wasnt that much for action it was fun ;d

hope it will be more old-faces coming up by 17th!

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
so.. to which -ywain# are we headed? :D

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
oh well, i guess its really gonna take some time to allow resubbing and xfering ;<

at least i got rid of the random generated pain-in-the-ass pws.. its something

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
[whine]its been over a month, and we r stuck still on a dead server :([/whine]

ill keep the ywain-10 in mind alme

hello kagato

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Lofff, long time no see :clap:

Does it matter which of the Ywaine servers you go to, can you all still fight each other?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Lofff, long time no see :clap:

Does it matter which of the Ywaine servers you go to, can you all still fight each other?

It doesn't matter which Ywain server you Pick there a choice of 10.

They all lead to 1 Mass cluster.

Soulja

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
indeed kagato, been a while, just to think some of us played this game 8 years ago.. yet here we are again :p

back on track, as i understood it (havent had the chance to test for myself), yes all ywain servers make all together a phat cluster.. but i thought ud be having to use the xxx-ywainX tag on anyone not on the same exact server as u are? (for slash commands etc)

might be wrong..

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I suppose it's best to head to the same server, but I don't think it would be too much of a problem, just a few extra seconds of typing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom