Scouts!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
agree, and remove scouts (mythics lovechild nr1 next to minstrel) so we other balanced class can have a fun game enviroment to play in. cuecue

:twak: :)

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
u forgot to scroll where u use ps aye ?

edit: nerf that h4x tbh mele a savage while phase shifted

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Stalkz said:
Konah how is that different to going to AMG Emain, hitting TS and seeing a good 2FG of Alb Mincers, Infs, Scouts on the walls... EVERYDAY.

If you need TS to spot the average 30-stealth mincer at AMG, you need to up your own stealth a little :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Stalkz said:
Lol shouting off AP like its some kinda IWIN button, do you realise whats needed for AP3? do you??? Lemme tell yah..

My Rangers 4L6 lets see what he can get with his points...

Purge 10pts.. Necessity, sorry, gtfo Alb scouts, to beat you we NEED this RA (kinda unbalanced that i also needed the RA on my NS to kill Infs cos of DF which got nerfed recently)

Aug Con 3 total of 10 points

Ape 3 total of 19 Points.

So i would need to be 4L9 to just have AP3 and Purge, ummm i think you'll find, i like 99% of other Rangers wouldnt gimp myself this way, with 2 Active RA's that makes me hard to beat every 15mins or so?

Lets see what else i can buy for 39 Points...

Purge 10pts
FA 2 9pts
IP 14pts
Aug Dex2 4pts
FE 1 1pt
Toughness 1 1pt

IF i want a more melee orientated Ranger i could go with this RA Spec i'd imagine. Maybe switch FE for Regen or something

But as my Rangers spec'd 45 Bow, 44 Pierce, 24 CD, 35 Stealth (Oh look No Feckin PF, thx mythic for gimp specline4tw!!!)

I went for more Range RA's....

Aug Dex 2 4pts
Tough1 1pt
Purge 10pts
FE3 10pts
Longshot 6pts
Volley 8pts

And with volley being given free in NF thats 14pts i can free up and put towards other things, oh guess what?? no AP in NF either, so pls remove that AP - IWIN button!! card from your hand and place it firmly in your ass where it can keep your head company k thx.

Fact of the matter is, yes Rangers have Good melee, but we NEED an RA to beat even a scout in melee, this is wrong, pls even your limited alb brain must be able to understand this??? or do you not currently possess the single braincell passed between the alb collective? if so, pls request for it to be lent to you so u can maybe comprehend what im saying.

As an NS i needed purge to beat my most common enemy, Infiltrators Dragonfang.

As a Ranger i need Purge to beat one of my most common enemies and now with the influx of FOTM Archers, the Scout, because like it or not, i cant shoot you, i HAVE to melee you and that means im GOING to get Slammed and that means Im GOING to need Purge. Yes im going to kill you if i purge more than likely, if my Purge is down, im free rp's for you. Lets sum it up for your poor tired head

1) i NEED an RA to beat a scout

2) This means i can only beat that scout 1 on 1 when my Ra is up

3) This means when my RA isnt up i have to hide and avoid scouts

4) This means i either a) only fight when my RA is up (yeah right) or b) take a chance i dont run into a scout cos im dead if i do.

But what it comes down to, and this is/was the same for both Hib Stealth classes is that Rangers and indeed NS need / Needed Purge to win fights vs Alb Stealthers, mainly Scouts and infils, Mincers are a whole different kettle of Fish.

You gotta be a shortsighted motherfucker to be an Alb i guess

And you surly need to learn to calm down, and read the thread before posting stuff like this

And stop with the silly insulting, only making you look like a fool

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
ok whats with an compromise?

lets meet savages and Scout just in underpants and the winner get the nerf?

would that be ok?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Matmardigan said:
lets meet savages and Scout just in underpants and the winner get the nerf?

would that be ok?

can I go naked to? :(

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonot naked wittor :( :twak:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Zenith said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonot naked wittor :( :twak:

i'm sexy :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
cougar said:
Unkilleable by other archers since it has engage. the other 3x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, range and speed on bow along with cc like slam and fz who allow further abuse of overpowered bow dmg. glad its only cs noobs in albion otherwise no realms would stand any chance.

Regards, Cougar

Stfu u retard, You would maybe get some sympathy from the community if u werent such a bug abusing so and so and didnt go out of yer way to talk about how u cheat with 28 buff thing and try to justify it with yer crappy posts over the last few days/ weeks. Personally i hope to see all savages get a proper nerf as they have become the longest whine in this game i have heard since the days of LA. Why mythic havent batted u cheating pricks into the ground i dont know but when it does come and it will, i for one, will be curious to see what class u gonna all reroll ( probably a Scout knowing yer lame mentality) or are u going to perma fo doing all the community a favour?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
its not hard to win with overpowered classes if you just try a little
:eek:

/Regards, Cougar
experience speaks ?
:wub:

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Stalkz said:
2) You NEED purge to win a melee fight with a Scout if your a Ranger, if Purge is down, place head between legs, kiss ass goodbye.

Best quote so far in this thread, christ it makes me laugh irl tbh

But it's damn right, if purge is up and scout is under rr8 it's free rps(note that i'm playing shadowblade), but if it's down I just tend to /hug them when I see them with the most fucked up RA ever, my see hidden.

Then again, if a scout TS's me and I, at first, don't see where he is.. I'm doomed :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
tierk said:
Stfu u retard, You would maybe get some sympathy from the community if u werent such a bug abusing so and so and didnt go out of yer way to talk about how u cheat with 28 buff thing and try to justify it with yer crappy posts over the last few days/ weeks. Personally i hope to see all savages get a proper nerf as they have become the longest whine in this game i have heard since the days of LA. Why mythic havent batted u cheating pricks into the ground i dont know but when it does come and it will, i for one, will be curious to see what class u gonna all reroll ( probably a Scout knowing yer lame mentality) or are u going to perma fo doing all the community a favour?

Haha, 10 pages and this dude dont understand its sarcasm we talk about? :mad:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Devaster said:
your talking to yourself here aye ?

Just logged on and saw post couldnt resist, only read rest of it now :p

U dirty bastards :)

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, cgr and lethul are the most unbiased posters here =<

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
btw isnt Filmgoblin on or why we still can post here?

btw nude meeting next week thursday 21CET, but uve 2 look like wittor. So post ur lookin here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom