Scouts!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
lol, tell me you have hard time hitting a scout in melee even if he engages. That would be a laugh :touch:

Said archers m8 :eek:

-Freezingwiz- said:

Unkilleable by other tanks since it has quad hit.

I never quad anymore, and why would it make me harder to kill if i quad? nQQQQQQb :eek:

-Freezingwiz- said:
the other 10x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, grapple a

Regards, Freezingwiz

you ever noticed u cant melee a grappled target? :eek:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
lol. and when a scout hits you, you stand still and wait to die I guess? Oh, and try slam all the enemies scouts usually face (stealthers) with 29-34 melee specc when you have to go 50bow to be able todo the damage you gimps whine about.

POOR YOU having to use the 50 longbow for dmg dealing that does so little dmg with crit :( :( :(

:eek:

conclusion, alb is full of cs noobs

Regards, Cougar

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Scouts are of course overpowered, since everyone at Mythic plays in Albion. Hence they have been given shield spec (slam, engage, guard!!), slowest bows of all 3 realms, best range, and FZ (together with an anytime stun that all other archers are missing). Don't forget that they can group with ministrels and be even more overpowered.

Regards,
Vintervargen

Scouts and rangers have the same speed bows, and every archer have his advantajes, in example scouts cant halve the ranger/hunter deffences via dual wield, and scouts havent a run safe/catch the runner tool like rangers and hunters have. Scouts are harder to kill at range and rangers/hunters are harder to kill at melee, fair enuff imho.

And cougar, you are the bigger n00b here if you think that a scout is unkillable by other archers, instapet denies engage and a wise ranger would just shout speed and run to tear in pieces scout in melee. And to the original poster i repeat, if you fight at AMG expect 2-3 scouts assisting on you, because a savage is a soft target to any archer (your chances to evade an arrow fired by a guy whit a 2k+ bow weapon skill while fighting pple and whit 2+ archers assisting on you are....not a lot), ask warriors if they have problems whit scouts whit their 42-50 shield.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
how can you call savage overpowered? albion with their melee immune casters and totally out of controll scouts should say a thing! and hib with their baseline stun and selfdebuffing pbae uber nuke pet class and the best light tank in the game shouldnt open their mouth either.

Melee inmune.......what? :eek7:

Hey man, pass some of that shit you are smoking, could ya??!!! :eek6:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
POOR YOU having to use the 50 longbow for dmg dealing that does so little dmg with crit :( :( :(

Regards, Cougar

Too bad the accuity buff that your shammies cast on you to avoid to be grappled dont give you intelligence irl

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
its sad how albion is defending the most overpowered fotm since beta class known as the scout. Master of leeching, extreme range and bow dmg, way over top. Even as we speak numerous scouts being pl-d yet albions deny the sad fact they got (hate to reply myself but i have to) MOST OVERPOWERED CLASS INGAME :eek:

QQ

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
POOR YOU having to use the 50 longbow for dmg dealing that does so little dmg with crit

Regards, Cougar

funny tho, Scouts have always been hitting hard with crit shot, but had a very high miss/evade/block rate when they shoot ppl

then the ewul savage come that normally 1-2-3 hit other ppl, getting shot for 800+ dmg because he stand still(if he was moveing it would have been 400+) and because he "only" have advanced evade as defence and have trouble finding the scout, the scouts suddenly needs a nerf....

I can run to Hunters with my mincer and block/evade 40-50% of the arrows with evade 2 and a unspecced shield....

Get real guys... 1 class have a chance to kill u with out u getting a chance to melee him 1 freaky class, if u get in melee range he is down in 2 swings... it is not like savages are overpowered or anything...

btw qqgr u prolly played more CS the 50% of the ppl in here :(

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
And cougar, you are the bigger n00b here if you think that a scout is unkillable by other archers, instapet denies engage and a wise ranger would just shout speed and run to tear in pieces scout in melee.

what exactly keeps the scout from engaging the HUNTER when its hit by a PET? Also when did they give rangers stun imunity?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
how can you call savage overpowered? albion with their melee immune casters and totally out of controll scouts should say a thing! and hib with their baseline stun and selfdebuffing pbae uber nuke pet class and the best light tank in the game shouldnt open their mouth either.

lol, melee immune casters? You mean after quad nerf you need 3secs to kill casters instead of 2secs? Poor you...not

Want melee immune caster? Check your spiritmasters with normal and ML pets intercepting all the time and tell me how easy it is to hit them.

As for the rapid shooting and rest of things you said, all archers get it so QQ more rr10 gimp that can't beat an archer :flame:

cougar said:
POOR YOU having to use the 50 longbow for dmg dealing that does so little dmg with crit :(

Regards, Cougar

Well, tell your guild hunters to try 50bow too and not go only 40 and then come talk in here.

As for CS nQQbs, I thought you were the ones playing that game. I for once never played it (nerf military duty)

PS: Poor savages, they are depressed after the fixes they had. Poor them...not!!! :sex:

PS2: I think they were bored at work and were looking for something to do!! Well, same here!! :p

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
how can you call savage overpowered?

Class Statistics <--- this is how.

All other SI characters make up the bottom 5 classes in order of RPs gained, with their highest, Bonedancers, being 24million with 560 players.

Savages, on the other hand, are in 17th place, with over 100million RPs, and only 418 players. Even higher than Scouts (with 800 players) which you're now saying are overpowered and need a nerf.

Time for you Savage day-dreamers to get a clue and start realising what everyone else knows, that your class has been, and is still, vastly overpowered.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
fun seing how alb noobs cant defend em self and go on personal insults just because they cant use their overpowered classes.

Regards, Cougar

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2. Must be Bodygaurd - didnt' know only albs could have that
3.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
4. Your a Mong

see you've jsut been quad hit ... isn't nice now is it ;P

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
its sad how albion is defending the most overpowered fotm since beta class known as the scout. Master of leeching, extreme range and bow dmg, way over top. Even as we speak numerous scouts being pl-d yet albions deny the sad fact they got (hate to reply myself but i have to) MOST OVERPOWERED CLASS INGAME :eek:

QQ

Lol, get a clue mate.

And if you check mid and hib pl places you gonna see loads of hunters and rangers powerleveled too. NF is made for classes with range so everyone goess the archer/caster way

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
what's worse is; "ouch" "ouch" "ouch" "where dam it" "ouch" "ah there" "ouch" *slam* "dam" "ouch" "ouch" *zephyre* "ouch" "ouch" "ouch" dead...

most ppl dont even survive thru the first few "ouch" tho hehe :)

lol :D

theres a saying in german but me with my poor english cant say it in english so if any1 can translate it in english he would do me a favour :)

ihr macht den Bock zum Gärtner.

Scout Bow Dmg is the only good thing which they have, cause 4get melee with an scout. He dont have any chance in melee (dont count rr9-10+ Scouts, they have enough r-points 2 spend in ra's 2 raise there melee ws)

Scout r rp cows :m00: , stop makin us overpowert in noobish ppl minds.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
4 pages in couple of minutes and nobody can see the hiden sarcasm :worthy:

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
SCOUTS R COOL ! - i make 60% of my RPS off scouts :>

giv more scouts plz :> :cheer

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
[14:10] <qgar\wrk> wtf sly
[14:10] <qgar\wrk> say how much they pwn instead

Scouts PAWN ! nerf FZ and dragonfang

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
what exactly keeps the scout from engaging the HUNTER when its hit by a PET? Also when did they give rangers stun imunity?

SO the scout will keep engaging the hunter while the pet kills him slowly and dont fight back, right? such a smart scout who want to be pet-killed instead bow killed.......

And about rangers and stun inmunitie.... do you know how much endo eats slam? even whit a small shield? oh yes you know, but you have a bard near whit the end song of course, do you know how many slams can you miss via no-bonus to hit and evades (low weapon skill cant decrease evade rate)?, and do you know that rangers have a 5 secs stun after evade? and no, scouts doesnt cut the ranger's evade in 1/2 like celtic dual do. If you really think a scout can win a melee fight versus a ranger (even a melee oriented scout and a not-so-melee oriented ranger) whit the same RR and artifacts, you, sir, need a big clue, go look for it. :m00:

The ONLY place where scouts are better than the other archers are at keeps, because the oh-so-awesome 100 units more of range (110 whit ToA bonus, a big deal yeah) and the chance (if only 1 enemy archer) to pull of shield when under arrows attack to HIDE. :eek:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
cougar said:
this thread is full of alb noobs who who refuse to understand how overpowered scout is.

Unkilleable by other archers since it has engage. the other 3x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, range and speed on bow along with cc like slam and fz who allow further abuse of overpowered bow dmg. glad its only cs noobs in albion otherwise no realms would stand any chance.

Regards, Cougar
Aii, its terrible..lol

Whined liked a true ex CS player currently playing a savage.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
The ONLY place where scouts are better than the other archers are at keeps, because the oh-so-awesome 100 units more of range (110 whit ToA bonus, a big deal yeah) and the chance (if only 1 enemy archer) to pull of shield when under arrows attack to HIDE. :eek:

typical randomalb ignoring fact that instead of useless selbuff/pet line scouts get shieldspec with BOTH slam and engage. its not hard to win with overpowered classes if you just try a little

/Regards, Cougar

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
typical randomalb ignoring fact that instead of useless selbuff/pet line scouts get shieldspec with BOTH slam and engage. its not hard to win with overpowered classes if you just try a little

/Regards, Cougar

u forget they can also guard theyr infl m8s ! now that is overpowered nerf imo.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

/Regards, Cougar

Typical randomfotm ignoring the fact that if any class in alb needs a nerf that class is the matter especced sorc, i means, c'mon they can nuke and all!!11!! :eek:

P.D.- Shield espec equal celtic dual and spear line, scouts doesnt have a shit to compensate PF or BC lines.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
u forget they can also guard theyr infl m8s ! now that is overpowered nerf imo.

and the infil can BG back, and spam grapple !!!

and then the scout can shoot him while grappled

etc

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

etc

dont ruin this thread with sensible replies m8.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
4 pages in couple of minutes and nobody can see the hiden sarcasm :worthy:

You are sure? Check a bit above for this:

Ilienwyn said:
PS2: I think they were bored at work and were looking for something to do!! Well, same here!! :p

But what would we do without a few flames from time to time :)

-Freezingwiz- said:

etc

Omg, and sbs/ns don't have access to bg/grapple!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom