Scouts!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Im just wondering if its just me or is anyone else having serious probs with scouts.

First off i dont even see where they are.
Second they hit for 800+ crit hits
Third they have that rapid fire... hitting for 200-300 per shot

i really enjoy playin my savage but DAMN! how the hell do u fight scouts! standing outside a towers, then in literally 2 seconds killed by rapid fire (4-5 shots of at least 300 dmg each), and what can we do to combat it? nothing. there isnt even enough time to turn and run.

some serious issues... i mean at that insane range shouldnt we at least evade ??? WTF do we have all the evade bonuses for... just doesnt make sense to me.

Maybe im doin somethign wrong. If soemeone can shed some light id really appreciate it cause im stumped.

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
equip a shield at lvl1, dont ever remove it, level to 50, pwn pwn

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
ceixava said:
equip a shield at lvl1, dont ever remove it, level to 50, pwn pwn

i bet that will be hotfixed since its good for svg :(

/regards qqgr

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Savage wajning about overpoweredness, whoot!

Hit last attacker, face (run towards the arrow direction if you cant), Heal pot, Evade/Crush/Thrust/Slash Chant on way, get to him on 40% life, proceed to kill him in 2 styles.

zzzzzzzz

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
working as inteded i suppose but yes they hit like a friggin truck compared to other archers.

vintervargen

Banned
err, if you really are serious, try exping band of stars, or just get a 2h weap with a 1500 range charge.

Lethul

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
err, if you really are serious, try exping band of stars, or just get a 2h weap with a 1500 range charge.

i cant :( i need 2h slot for weapons with positiv effects. another hidden savage nerf :touch:

Lethul

FH is my second home
In order to kill a Scout, you must stand still so he can crit you. Then run around in circles for a while looking for him. When you do see him, make sure you use every shout you have for those pesky multi-headed-plexi-damage arrows (plz have my babies lethul). You must run towards him in a straight line in order to be zephyred. Then, if still alive. Chase the Scout and continue looking for him so he can kite you.
This is how most Savages handle the Scout problem
-Loxleyhood

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
wait til Albs get str relics in NF, scouts will be LOADS of fun then!

like a savage hitting at 2500 range ^^

i'll roll one on pryd until they get fixed

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
In order to kill a Scout, you must stand still so he can crit you. Then run around in circles for a while looking for him. When you do see him, make sure you use every shout you have for those pesky multi-headed-plexi-damage arrows (plz have my babies lethul). You must run towards him in a straight line in order to be zephyred. Then, if still alive. Chase the Scout and continue looking for him so he can kite you.
This is how most Savages handle the Scout problem
-Loxleyhood

1 trick i've found is look at the arrow sticking out of you , now , the pointy end is in you :( look at the directing it's pointing to .. then run there and the Scout/Ranja/huntaaaaaa should be there .. unless ofc they have a few friends
with them and hence u will be wtfpwnd

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
1 trick i've found is look at the arrow sticking out of you , now , the pointy end is in you :( look at the directing it's pointing to .. then run there and the Scout/Ranja/huntaaaaaa should be there .. unless ofc they have a few friends
with them and hence u will be wtfpwnd

That's too much work for Mr. Assisttrain xD

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
what's worse is; "ouch" "ouch" "ouch" "where dam it" "ouch" "ah there" "ouch" *slam* "dam" "ouch" "ouch" *zephyre* "ouch" "ouch" "ouch" dead...

most ppl dont even survive thru the first few "ouch" tho hehe :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
working as inteded i suppose but yes they hit like a friggin truck compared to other archers.

They hit sightly harder than hunters and exactly as hard as rangers, happends that scout's melee is so horrible that many scouts train high longbow and since the other two archer classes melee is about 9999999 times better they train a bit more melee oriented.

And the tactic to avoid them is not fight at AMG, thing you should know :eek:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
this thread is full of alb noobs who who refuse to understand how overpowered scout is.

Unkilleable by other archers since it has engage. the other 3x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, range and speed on bow along with cc like slam and fz who allow further abuse of overpowered bow dmg. glad its only cs noobs in albion otherwise no realms would stand any chance.

Regards, Cougar

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
this thread is full of alb noobs who who refuse to understand how overpowered scout is.

Unkilleable by other archers since it has engage. the other 3x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, range and speed on bow along with cc like slam and fz who allow further abuse of overpowered bow dmg. glad its only cs noobs in albion otherwise no realms would standy any chance.

Regards, Cougar

they will only get engage if they spec in shield.
and once u get into melee range of most scouts it's u win they get ownd.
also the majority of scouts these days get b00fed to hell before even leaving ATK ... my ickle scout has no such luck :( someone suicide on me plz ;P

vintervargen

Banned
Scouts are of course overpowered, since everyone at Mythic plays in Albion. Hence they have been given shield spec (slam, engage, guard!!), slowest bows of all 3 realms, best range, and FZ (together with an anytime stun that all other archers are missing). Don't forget that they can group with ministrels and be even more overpowered.

Regards,
Vintervargen

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

Unkilleable by other archers since it has engage. the other 3x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, range and speed on bow along with cc like slam and fz who allow further abuse of overpowered bow dmg. glad its only cs noobs in albion otherwise no realms would stand any chance.

Regards, Cougar
hm
you almost make sense
don't make me agree with you pls :(

btw elds next?

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Amadon said:
hm
you almost make sense
don't make me agree with you pls :(

btw elds next?

nope, you are my favorite compassionate elf so i dont want you nurfed! can take..mincer next! and then sorc. and then merc. and then some other albclass.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

Regards, Cougar

lol, tell me you have hard time hitting a scout in melee even if he engages. That would be a laugh :touch:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

Regards, Cougar

Hi mistar Savage, this thread is full of mid noobs who refuse to undestand how overpowered savages is.

Unkilleable by other tanks since it has quad hit. the other 10x classes can be sorted with various combinations of extreme dmg, grapple and speed on h2h along with cc like back stun and side stun follow up who allow further abuse of overpowered h2h dmg. glad its only cs noobs in mid otherwise no realms would stand any chance.

Regards, Freezingwiz

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Scouts are of course overpowered, since everyone at Mythic plays in Albion. Hence they have been given shield spec (slam, engage, guard!!), slowest bows of all 3 realms, best range, and FZ (together with an anytime stun that all other archers are missing). Don't forget that they can group with ministrels and be even more overpowered.

Regards,
Vintervargen

lol. and when a scout hits you, you stand still and wait to die I guess? Oh, and try slam all the enemies scouts usually face (stealthers) with 29-34 melee specc when you have to go 50bow to be able todo the damage you gimps whine about.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Delete your Savages, then you can complain about how overpowered another class is.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Tootz said:
Delete your Savages, then you can complain about how overpowered another class is.

how can you call savage overpowered? albion with their melee immune casters and totally out of controll scouts should say a thing! and hib with their baseline stun and selfdebuffing pbae uber nuke pet class and the best light tank in the game shouldnt open their mouth either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom