Scarecrows?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sooo it's more a case of them making you their bitch rather than you "befriending" them?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have now befriended the birds, there is no more war, proof once again that we can change.... we can all change. At this time of year let's put an end to war and suffering and think of the children, chicks and baby grass.

*sob*
Little grass not here till the spring. Savile had the children and the birds are for the table

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sooo it's more a case of them making you their bitch rather than you "befriending" them?

Yeah pretty much, if they run out of seed they sit in the hedge and look at me then when I go out with some they go all quiet then as I walk back in you can hear the fuckers shouting to their mates. The thing is come the spring I have a large area I want to put soil on and put grass seed in so it could all kick off again :eek:

I *will* be making a scarecrow this time.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah pretty much, if they run out of seed they sit in the hedge and look at me then when I go out with some they go all quiet then as I walk back in you can hear the fuckers shouting to their mates. The thing is come the spring I have a large area I want to put soil on and put grass seed in so it could all kick off again :eek:

I *will* be making a scarecrow this time.
What's to make, just go sit outside...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I need to seed about 6sqm of soil, any tips...what sort of balloons are the best?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
WTF - can someone not post the bot's post? :\

Trem

I lost my shit there. :D

Way to get violent. :)

Have you other stuff, broccoli? Sprouts? Maybe that will work? :p
Oh how the times have changed, can't even have spring onions in the house now because of the crippling heartburn they give me :D and I would *never* throw the king of all veg away (sprout) :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I bet your toilet paper is all the wrong way round though.

Trem

I bet your toilet paper is all the wrong way round though.

Again how times have changed, I just don't give a fuck about it anymore :)

Although I kicked off on Sunday when I ordered a pie at the pub we were at, it was the steak and ale filling with pastry on top. THAT IS NOT A FUCKING PIE!! :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I pie has to have a base, otherwise its meat and gravy with a pastry hat.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
pie should have pastry all round it, not just stuck on the top like a hat, that's just new age pub lunacy!!!

Trem

As has been said (and thank fuck it isn't just me this time) a pie needs pastry all around the filling, if I'm being picky short crust everywhere and puff pastry top but that's just my preference.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
As has been said (and thank fuck it isn't just me this time) a pie needs pastry all around the filling, if I'm being picky short crust everywhere and puff pastry top but that's just my preference.

I knew you'd be a proper pie kind of guy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Again how times have changed, I just don't give a fuck about it anymore :)

Although I kicked off on Sunday when I ordered a pie at the pub we were at, it was the steak and ale filling with pastry on top. THAT IS NOT A FUCKING PIE!! :eek:

And you live where, Northern Ireland?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I too cant stand it when you get so called pies with a raft of pastry floating on the top.

Trem

But this pub is apparently famous for their pie, just downloaded their menu -

Home-made Steak and Ale Pie £8.60

It's what we're famous for! Tender steak chunks cooked in a rick dark ale gravy and topped with shortcrust pastry, served with chips and peas

I just saw the heading and ordered, then went outside for a ciggie, didn't read the FUCKING LIES ABOUT IT BEING A PIE IN THE DESCRIPTION!

:eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
But this pub is apparently famous for their pie, just downloaded their menu -

I just saw the heading and ordered, then went outside for a ciggie, didn't read the FUCKING LIES ABOUT IT BEING A PIE IN THE DESCRIPTION!

:eek:
Trading standards imo. Very misleading hehe

Its a stew with a hat.

Trem

Trading standards imo. Very misleading hehe

Its a stew with a hat.

Then right underneath that they advertise steak and ale stew, what a fucking joke. I thought I had let this go but obviously not. Told my nan about it and she was equally furious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom